Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 13905
-
07-19-25 09:36 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 96SMFD AMP shut down
https://jocoreport.com/smithfield-po...assage-parlor/ Well, that didn't take long barely 3 weeks!. Not sure setting up right next to a busy hospital and area was the best business plan. Someone or something sure sent up red flags for LE fast.
-
07-18-25 15:58 #13199Regular Member

Posts: 5Healthy caution
The location I received was not on Middleton or Glengarry. I'm a little cautious about this as such.
Originally Posted by CrylFern
[View Original Post]
I'm not denying you had a good time. I'm just thinking someone might be giving different locations out.
-
07-17-25 22:07 #13198Senior Member

Posts: 64Wawa
Where's this located?
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 13:35 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 217Wawa
Went to the new place, decent-looking Chinese lady 40's, I didn't even ask for the massage just gave her the donation for the time and off to the races, no massage table and no signs of massage inclination. Very nice attitude and accommodating with even allow me some kinky ways I have. Enjoy before it goes away unfortunately there is a well known organization next to it so the traffic may be in our advantage. Be safe out there.
-
07-17-25 01:11 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 80I got a text as well
It said that they had moved. I assumed "they" meant the E Chatham operation. New address on Middleton in Cary. Went by, Asian woman, 40's, sun dress, no panties. No real pretense of a massage. Asked for 2 bills from the get-go. Condom came out of what could have once been a peanut butter jar, unwrapped. Same 8666 number.
Originally Posted by RaleighConnect
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 20:47 #13195Regular Member

Posts: 24Executive
A little search in the forum and it would have showed you this place is all legit.
Originally Posted by Jim919
[View Original Post]
Side note the do give an awesome hot stone massage, almost fell asleep on the car ride home after. I have been a few times myself just for that reason.
Previously it was reported they did offer alternative endings but I never got a chance to partake.
-
07-16-25 19:46 #13194Senior Member

Posts: 89Maybe moved
I got a text from them with a new address. From the 8666 number. Said they were on Glengarry Dr now. Haven't been. Don't know how accurate.
Originally Posted by RaleighConnect
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 19:08 #13193Senior Member

Posts: 610This is an unfortunate but growing trend. Establishments are advertising on STG, with pictures of Asian spinners, "We make you happy" phrases and the like and, when you pay up, it's a legit massage that's on offer.
Originally Posted by Jim919
[View Original Post]
Scam? I think so, but no business is going to last long if they blatantly offer HJs (or more). So this tactic will continue to deceive us until we RTFF.
-
07-16-25 13:45 #13192Regular Member

Posts: 15Any help at all would be much appreciated
I went to this mp advertised on skip the games on Executive circle in Cary. I figured if it was advertised on that site one might at least get a helping hand but all I got was a massage and she was very careful to keep me covered. There was a single fake rose on the tables. I'm not sure if I'm missing a code or it's just false advertising. Any assistance would be great, thanks.
-
07-16-25 05:39 #13191Senior Member

Posts: 64Chatham Street
I asked a few threads ago about the house but no ones replied. It's open, just curious before I indulge.
Originally Posted by RaleighConnect
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 21:12 #13190Senior Member

Posts: 265Chatham street gone
Guess this place is all gone. Shame!
-
07-15-25 14:17 #13189Senior Member

Posts: 610Lee's is open again
I phoned today and mamasan answered immediately, confirming they are back to normal. No reason given as to why they were closed last week.
Originally Posted by MDBellamy
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 15:35 #13188Senior Member

Posts: 1301They can get busted even if they're not doing sexual favors since they're generally performing massages without a license.
Originally Posted by LoverBoyWa
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 11:25 #13187Senior Member

Posts: 610Your "standard HE" is good enough for Uncle LEO to pounce. I think that any form of genital area contact is over the line in legal terms. Bottom line: My understanding is that you're not safe with "just" a HE.
Originally Posted by LoverBoyWa
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 08:17 #13186Regular Member

Posts: 15Potential waste of time
I went to this mp advertised on skip the games on Executive circle in Cary. I figured if it was advertised on that site one might at least get a helping hand but all I got was a massage and she was very careful to keep me covered. There was a single fake rose on the tables. I'm not sure if I'm missing a code or it's just false advertising. Any assistance would be great, thanks.










Reply With Quote





