Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 13905
-
07-12-25 22:18 #13185Senior Member

Posts: 64Any news on Lucky Spa?
Just curious if anyone has any good reports on 316 E Chatham Street?
-
07-12-25 22:13 #13184Senior Member

Posts: 89I tried them a while back. No joy for me.
Originally Posted by CrylFern
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 16:19 #13183Regular Member

Posts: 15New place in cary
Anyone been to this new place in Cary? Need to know if I'm wasting my time.
[Deleted by Admin]
You can't post complete addresses.
A2
-
07-12-25 15:46 #13182Senior Member

Posts: 610Yelp reports them closed and they are not answering the phone. No arrests reported, though.
Originally Posted by CrylFern
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 15:13 #13181Senior Member

Posts: 48R spa Raided
I went there today to try them and when I walked in it was a middle age white guy with jeans on and a hat (aka undercover cop), and had the two Asian ladies sitting on the couch when you walk in. When I walked in he informed me they wouldn't be doing any business today.
Originally Posted by JustAMarine
[View Original Post]
Just a heads up, if they remain open I would stay away from there for a while. Side note, I'm kinda bummed out now, because if they got busted they must was doing a little more than your standard HE and I didn't get to try it LOL. Anyway stay safe guys.
-
07-10-25 09:28 #13180Regular Member

Posts: 15Are there any parlors in the area that have chicks in their 20's?
-
07-10-25 02:02 #13179Senior Member

Posts: 37Funny enough, my most recent trip found a girl a little older (maybe 30's? And not quite as cute as the others, but she was BJ only. As I have gotten older, my ability to get across the finish line with anything other than FS has waned, so a bit of a disappointment there, but it finally got things done, so I can't complain too much. So YMMV indeed.
Originally Posted by TheQuibbler
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 13:36 #13178Senior Member

Posts: 307Mine Lake
I had a great experience. I'm not there for the massage and she must have sensed it. I received a very slow sensual rub with a lot of teasing before the flip. Negotiated a bit and I left very pleased. Kinda pricey but I don't go often so well worth it to me. Ask for Angela.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 07:54 #13177Regular Member

Posts: 13Yes, it was $200 in total for the visit.
Originally Posted by MDBellamy
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 12:43 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 610That is $200, including the house fee?
Originally Posted by BlazeBoyZed
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 12:28 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 351Ha, I specifically asked about this earlier and the guy said "BJ only." Menu might have expanded since.
Originally Posted by GeniePants
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 08:38 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 144TOFTT visited recently. Sarah, mid 30's, Chinese, nice shape tinny on top. Great massage especially the feet and tough spot under right shoulder. Ahhh.
Originally Posted by JustAMarine
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 07:11 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 234Mine Lake Parlor
Gave them a go recently, left disappointed. The massage was terrible, minimal teasing and then got a toothy covered BJ. Had to stop her multiple times and just finish things myself because of how much it hurt.
Maybe I got the mamasan or something. Lady was nice, just a terrible provider. Won't repeat.
-
07-06-25 01:22 #13172Regular Member

Posts: 13How much did it cost to go as far as you did? I went there and got a CBJ from one of them. It cost me 2 bills in total. She left me fuck here mouth and the bag she put on me broke so I ending up finishing in her mouth. She was pretty chill about the whole thing. I asked if she was okay, she just said I was a bit big which with how much teeth I felt on the BJ, must have been true. Crazy thing is, I don't think I'm that big (like 7.5 x5.5) so they are just that small which is a plus for me.
Originally Posted by TheQuibbler
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 23:06 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 202Ah, I was wondering how open their menu was when I went. Good to know.
Originally Posted by TheQuibbler
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





