Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 2505
-
07-14-25 01:41 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 36Bebecitapeliroja (Irina) at Oc Wellness
Booked with Irina at OCWellness. I booked pretty late at night because I had the itch. The girls that I wanted weren't available and so I booked with Irina because the photos of her looked hot. Arrived at 9:45. I do not think the photos are her, but are close resemblance. She has red hair, nice tits, and a nice ass. She is new to OC Wellness. She barely speaks any English and is from Mexico. We had to use Google Translate for the transaction and some portion of the session. I requested just nuru, and she quoted me a high price. Still bit the bullet as I was already there, but should of negotiated for a lower price. I would not book with her again personally. Some of my cons is that she wouldn't let me suck her tits and did not put much effort into the HJ portion of the session. Ended up just using my own hand and touching her as she rubbed my chest. She seems nice though and so YMMV. Would probably help if I spoke Spanish haha.
Damage: . 7 door fee for 45 minutes, $ $ . 3 for nuru which is crazy imo. But also it was late so maybe that's why she charged me that much? Not sure.
-
07-13-25 19:56 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 41Going rate at Angels / OC Wellness & Haven (aside from the house fees)
Other than the house fees, can anyone report what's the avg going rate for 45 m or 1 hr at OC Wellness and Haven these days? Of course this might change from girl to girl and there are also extras, but I'm talking the avg normal rate without extras)?
-
07-13-25 19:17 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 36Which one did you end up choosing and how did it go for you?
Originally Posted by Linfeeramm
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 19:10 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 36Just sent a request to change username, which you can do in the report section or look at the FAQ.
Originally Posted by Surfaboy
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 14:34 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 298How did you change your user name?
Originally Posted by JohnDo7643
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 17:48 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 403Which provider has the best moans and sound effects? This is becoming the biggest turn on since the rooms are so dark smh.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zjC1918ihJ8
-
07-12-25 17:30 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 403I did good young fella!
Originally Posted by Gawsgaws
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 17:28 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 403You must be a regular Casanova lmao. Agree with your descriptions. She is not ABG but has a nice submissive gnd personality. For the regular peons, please ask before you do anything sexual. Take my advice.
Originally Posted by HappyAmper
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 15:46 #1972Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah actually strangely my other IG account got deactivated, I guess for following all these chicks in the scene?
Originally Posted by Gawsgaws
[View Original Post]
It's a burner IG bro. I'm not going to follow these girls on my main IG, what kind of dumb shit is that lmao.
I just made another IG and followed all the same chicks.
Both Vanessa and Hazel responded. Both quoted $$$ for FS, and they both gave their schedule. It wasn't because I was fresh that they didn't respond; they were just super busy (very popular bodies I guess).
Not sure which one I need to see first / sob.
-
07-12-25 14:07 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 36Also it helps when your insta account isn't fresh and you follow multiple people in the scene and have some followers LOL.
Originally Posted by Gawsgaws
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 01:50 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 37Yeah, she was great and wish I had more time when she was around a few months ago. Pre-game, nuru, and chat after were all aces. Very jokey and we were laughing throughout. Seemed like the menu was limited but I would totally return even so. YMMV as usual maybe.
Originally Posted by Blips
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 21:49 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 36That was me about Vanessa and the subreddit. A dude named Raven is who runs it and he also has an insta. He does a lot of good work for the community by putting on providers from his story and letting us know his thoughts on them. Also will answer questions I ask him on insta about certain providers when I DM him. His subreddit is / are / OcBaddies and his insta is OCBaddies_ . I don't think everyone is a fan of him here due to believing he gets paid to promo but I don't really care. He's put me on to a lot of baddies. They are expensive though haha.
Originally Posted by Linfeeramm
[View Original Post]
As for Hazel, not sure if it's the same girl people have been posting about in the past here. From her IG though, she looks hot haha and I'd assume they are real photos. She posted her schedule on her story like an hour ago, so maybe shoot her another message and see if you can book for one of those days? Sometimes girls take a bit to respond / will only respond on days they are working. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
-
07-11-25 21:32 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 36Iamtherealmercedez
Booked with her a bit ago, when OC Wellness location got shut down and she ended up going solo. She had her own business at the time, which I think might of changed? She has really hot pictures and the person who answered the door matched the hotness. Her ass is fucking crazy and I still dream of it haha. She is really good at talking dirty and is actually chill to talk to. Paid for everything with her and was surprised by how much cheaper it was compared to what I thought it would be when she worked at OC Wellness. Wouldn't say it was nuru, but a straight to business transaction, which I did not mind with how hot she was. I would book with her again, just haven't found the best opportunity and there is so much fish in the sea. However, I think she actually made me cum the quickest out of the girls I have booked with LOL.
Total damage was $ $ . 5 for half an hour.
She also had a lot of hot friends that she was doing doubles with at one point, wish I could of got a chance to do that haha.
-
07-11-25 20:59 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 36Glamgiovanna at OCWellness
Booked with Giovanna today. Pictures / videos match the individual. She is very hot. Paid for everything, which was pricey. Would I do it again? Yeah. Didn't have nuru aspects really, but that's kind of on me since I was in the mood to get straight to business with her and we only had so much time. I think she only does half hour sessions. YMMV but can validate she is as hot in her photos / videos as she is in person.
Door fee. 6 + tip $ $ $ . 6.
You can book with her Instagram / phone number or the spa. She has multiple instas and so does the spa.
-
07-11-25 20:42 #1966Regular Member

Posts: 7At thehazeloc
Looks like she goes by "Hazel May. " She's an independent. (used to work at Laguna I guess? I reached out to them from the number off their IG and they said they haven't seen her in months.).
She is super pretty and I do think those are her real pictures because she posts stories of herself every day, just like some of the other real-to-photo girls.
Definitely have to see her, but no response from her on her IG. Maybe she only responds to non-fresh IGs, which I am using.
Any intel? Anyone seen her or read anything?
Also, is there a subreddit for us here in OC? Someone mentioned there was a review of Vanessa on the subreddit and the dude gave prices, but he didn't link it.












Reply With Quote




