Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 1176 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28176

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    This point has also confused me a lot. Her ad has just a whole ton of no-nos which to me just indicate she won't be a fun time at all. When a literal escort say no this and no that it infuriates me because then what is even the point of seeing them? I can easily jack off in my own house without paying a dime and we usually pay these gals so much for the experience. But with all this no-nos it just turns me off. I even texted her numerous times and asked for services provided and she was pretty much the same way on text. I won't do this, I won't do that. Just pissed me off. And then to see these glowing reports on her. And NO ONE actually describes the session with her. What did she offer? What was she OK with? What did she say no to? In all the reports on her it's like she's amazing. Amazing at what exactly? Amazing at not kissing? Amazing at not giving a BBJ? To me all this screams scam posts but when senior members also report this it makes me wonder. I've even gotten a PM saying she did BBFS but when I asked she was very firm in her no stance.
    I couldn't agree with this more. If I am reading an ad and all I see is a bunch of no's, I'm on to the next ad. Especially the ads that either start with the no this, no that or only have the no's. I also watch out for the ones that list in the ad a service that is a no but then under services provided, it's there. To me that's tossing out bait hoping someone doesn't actually read the ad, just the services offered. Then there's the no AA. I've spoken on this before however, here's a different point. Some providers just have the look of being with AA guys, and she has it. Put all of that together and what exactly is she offering? She sounds like she has a boyfriend that really isn't ok with her profession but they need money and he's not going to work.

    I think more of us need to realize how much these girls make. The worst provider can easily make $52,000/ yr, tax free, for working just 30 minutes per day five days a week. That's 2 $100 qvs. $300 a day is $78,000. I need good service with that in mind and they should be willing to provide it. This is why I don't listen to their sob stories, because they make good money. Better than the vast majority of people out her. Just like everybody else, shit happens and we make choices. The difference is they get paid every day. Bottom line, I'm not paying for a stick in the mud.

    As far as the reviews, I don't pay much attention to what's in them other than verifying that they are who they claim to be. That's because each person's experience is subjective. Also a lot of guys that do this, aren't getting it on a regular anyway. I think that being a Senior member on here is over-rated anyway. It's not hard to become one. It doesn't mean that we have more experience than anyone else, or more insight. It simply means that we have been a member for a certain period of time, made a certain number of posts and haven't said anything crazy. That's all. Some treat it like a secret club but it's not. Anyway.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  2. #28175
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Alexxa is no longer at the room where she she had been staying for nearly past 6 months. I saw them cleaning it out. She hasn't posted in ages and just searching for her name on STG shows up no hits. Looks like either she is taking a break from the hobby or gone outside Raleigh area. Where exactly did you hear she's lost weight CZ I saw her maybe a month back and she was still the gained weight version of her. Not sure she would've lost a lot of weight in a month but now can't even find her ad or number so not sure we would get any success trying to see her.
    I have seen her the 1st week of June. Another provider went radio silent on me once I got to her place, so I remembered Alexxxa was around the same area, but she hasn't posted, but I txt'ed anyway. She replied. I went to the same room last I saw her 4-5 months ago.

    Alexxxa still looked the same (did not lose weight) to me. Her room was a mess and she apologized once I went in there because she said "they were getting ready to move out".

    My session was the worst I had with her. Her hygiene went to the drain.

    I tried my best to ignore the breath, but it was way to much and I told her I had to leave. I left some of the donation with her because she replied fast and didn't let me wait, but I couldn't ignore her breath.

    I asked to her why she has not been posting lately and she said she has no I'd, and you need an I'd to post. She said a friend normally post for her and for another provider but that friend was out of town and not replying to her messages. She said her regular have been still contacting her, but noticed she needed to post.

    While I was leaving, I saw a skinny guy knocking her door and going in while I was in my car. It seems that is the guy she is hanging with lately.

    Maybe next time is better to ask her to be fresh out of the shower. My problem was not with her (did not start the party), my problem was with the breath smell.

  3. #28174

    There we go

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGastsby  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her, everything was covered, personality was okay, but way too many no's and a bit rushed. Pictures were accurate but not a repeat for me.
    This seems much more inline with the attitude she showed over texts. What is so great about covered services and OK personality? She is also charging 160 for a qv which is absolutely NOT great value and in my opinion way overpriced for the area. Not long ago we were doing $60 for a qv and now $100 for a qv seems acceptable. In what world is 160 for a whole bunch no this / no that seem "Raleigh's finest"?

  4. #28173

    Alexxxa

    She posted July 2nd. But she only tags her posts with Durham nc. Which thanks to recent changes on stg. If your filters aren't right you won't see get any results. Also alexxxa not alexxa, course July 2nd is a while for her so she's probably in her stopped phase again. Can't speak to weight though, https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/594493005240

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Alexxa is no longer at the room where she she had been staying for nearly past 6 months. I saw them cleaning it out. She hasn't posted in ages and just searching for her name on STG shows up no hits. Looks like either she is taking a break from the hobby or gone outside Raleigh area. Where exactly did you hear she's lost weight CZ I saw her maybe a month back and she was still the gained weight version of her. Not sure she would've lost a lot of weight in a month but now can't even find her ad or number so not sure we would get any success trying to see her.
    .

  5. #28172

    Skylar review

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/583302134103

    She has also been posting for a while and she seemed really nice to talk over the phone / text but I couldn't always align in terms of timing so we never managed to see each other. But she was way above average and extremely sweet during texts which intrigued me since she seemed a genuinely fun gal. Once decided to go see her and she was forthcoming about showering. Even sent me a selfie of her in a towel after she had showered which again screamed like a very sweet gal who seemed not jaded by this whole business. She was outside smoking when I showed up and she shares accommodations with a friend for which she did ask if I want to do a 2 gal or meet with her friend. But she was very safe in terms of meeting me and leading me to the room. Inside she has a whole vibe going with LEDs and decorations and even changed from regular clothes to this sexy fishnet thing she put on. Not really needed but definitely a nice touch. She is the girl in the pictures. Maybe just slightly older but from her extremely hot pictures to real life it reflected well and she still has an awesome body! She was very clear and what she is OK to do and what she isn't over texts and this time she is true to her word. She has really good blowjob technique and followed instructions really well. She just doesn't do BBFS or rimming which is a shame because if she did she would a 10/10 and I would honestly blow all my money on her. But apart from that she is pretty GFE, was OK with 69 which I RARELY do with these girls but she was fresh out the shower with her hair all wet and wearing the host stockings. BBBJ was also good, sucked the balls also. She seemed to really want to please and was following all my instructions very well.

    Incredible to see someone who is not only a sweetheart on texts but offered me more pictures of her in the shower unsolicited. I never asked her for those. She was really sweet in real life, pretty with an amazing body, wanted to please. I don't have any complaints except maybe the fetishes I was looking for but that is fine if she isn't into it. Thats a me problem. Asked about her background and she said she's moved here from Charlotte. Her friend is also there and I wouldn't recommend her friend since even though the pics of her are outstanding she's much older and almost a bait and switch in real life. She isn't great but Skylar is absolutely amazing. Just want to keep her to myself and not share but I hope you guys treat her right. She's an absolute doll and I cannot say enough positive things about her attitude.

  6. #28171

    Rachel review

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/595806651858

    She's been posting for a while now and someone was asking for her recently in this thread so here goes. I have been texting her and trying to see her but the times haven't aligned so didn't get a chance to go see her but she was always very nice over text and when I asked her for particular fetishes of mine (BBFS / rimming) she basically said yes to everything. Discussed a little lower donation and she agreed to that also. Given a few past experiences this to me now seems like a red flag since no one is that agreeable over texts and I've concluded it is all an act just to get you to come over. I got excited when she said yes to everything I was asking and decided to finally go see her yesterday. She was staying at Ramada near NC State and previously she had given random Airbnb locations as her address. I had asked for a picture of her and the pictures she sends are DAMNNN attractive so to me this could've been the next ATF if she lived up to her pictures and her agreeing to everything I asked.

    Unfortunately those kinds of dreams are extremely rare in Raleigh and when I went to her hotel she gave me her room number alright and I went to her room. She opened the door and. She's maybe the same girl as her pic but definitely 10+ years ago. She had a round tummy and saggy boobs and lots of needle marks on her legs all which screamed big turn off and red flags. Initially I wanted to just leave but she seemed OK to talk to in person. I asked whether she would be OK with BBFS / rimming and she said no of course not. I told her she'd agreed to all that over texts and she came back with the old. I didn't read that part out. Like what did you read? Clearly a scam and to be honest I should've just exited at that point then and there. She looked bad and wasn't open to the services she had said yes to over texts. In addition she asked me for the money upfront which ALWAYS is a bad idea because then you know the session won't be good and you'll probably leave unsatisfied.

    Still I guess small head won over and I undressed and laid down in bed. She took her top off and her stomach if just very round and has a gut which to me just seemed unattractive. She went for an unenthusiastic BBBJ and I asked her to do some GFE, begin from the body up and she kind of did what I asked her to do. She was listening to me but her blowjob technique was also really poor, to me it appeared her teeth were chafing my dick so that was also uncomfortable. Asked her to suck my balls which was probably the best part of the mediocre experience. In the end I just said let me face fuck you since I didn't want to fuck her on account of all the other shit and needle marks. She just laid still while I pumped her mouth and in the end kinda jerked off to finish. She offered some towels for me to clean up. The donation for the quick visit was 120 $ down from the $140 she was asking me and that to me felt just too high for her looks and services offered. I would never repeat with her and hope this review is helpful for anyone interested in her.

  7. #28170
    Quote Originally Posted by NSwanson  [View Original Post]
    This one right here I honestly didn't want to say anything about, I wanted to keep her for myself. Linked up 7/4. From the initial text to the last confirming she has arrived, completely professional, excellent communication. Did everything she had to offer and I was almost ready to spend for the night. Keep her on speed dial, you won't be sorry.

    Raleigh's finest🔥PERMANENT NUMBER 919.600. 4954.

    Location: Raleigh and surrounding areas.

    Age: 33.

    Hair: Blonde.

    Race: Caucasian (E. European / Russian).
    When I saw her, everything was covered, personality was okay, but way too many no's and a bit rushed. Pictures were accurate but not a repeat for me.

  8. #28169

    Alexxa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Alexxxa lately? I hear she has lost most of that extra weight she put on and is skinny again? Can anyone confirm?
    Alexxa is no longer at the room where she she had been staying for nearly past 6 months. I saw them cleaning it out. She hasn't posted in ages and just searching for her name on STG shows up no hits. Looks like either she is taking a break from the hobby or gone outside Raleigh area. Where exactly did you hear she's lost weight CZ I saw her maybe a month back and she was still the gained weight version of her. Not sure she would've lost a lot of weight in a month but now can't even find her ad or number so not sure we would get any success trying to see her.

  9. #28168

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    "No GFE, no kissing, no bare, no greek, no roughplay, no aa".

    Am I missing something like does her ad lie about what she allows or is there something to rave about an in, bust, and out provider? Does she at least tickle my pickle while blowing? A lot of no's and a lack of yeses usually show me there's no point.
    This point has also confused me a lot. Her ad has just a whole ton of no-nos which to me just indicate she won't be a fun time at all. When a literal escort say no this and no that it infuriates me because then what is even the point of seeing them? I can easily jack off in my own house without paying a dime and we usually pay these gals so much for the experience. But with all this no-nos it just turns me off. I even texted her numerous times and asked for services provided and she was pretty much the same way on text. I won't do this, I won't do that. Just pissed me off. And then to see these glowing reports on her. And NO ONE actually describes the session with her. What did she offer? What was she OK with? What did she say no to? In all the reports on her it's like she's amazing. Amazing at what exactly? Amazing at not kissing? Amazing at not giving a BBJ? To me all this screams scam posts but when senior members also report this it makes me wonder. I've even gotten a PM saying she did BBFS but when I asked she was very firm in her no stance.

  10. #28167

    Off season April fools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    I was able to find this link on stg after searching. The number seems to match: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/789835140477.
    "No GFE, no kissing, no bare, no greek, no roughplay, no aa".

    Am I missing something like does her ad lie about what she allows or is there something to rave about an in, bust, and out provider? Does she at least tickle my pickle while blowing? A lot of no's and a lack of yeses usually show me there's no point.

  11. #28166

    Raleigh Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaKid  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link or picture to share?
    I was able to find this link on stg after searching. The number seems to match: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/789835140477.

  12. #28165
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I have done a lot of research. Pattaya is my plan. I saw a few good videos on Xvideos where guys are giving the run down.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.
    I live in SE Asia,8 months a year.

    I'm not going to get into a pissing match with others. This is what you need to know.

    The only place for a newbies to the scene there is Bangkok IMHO. Stay in the area of Sukhumvit between Soi 3 and Terminal 21.

    The best place to go in BKK to start your mongering is Nana Plaza. Cowboy is for tourists, Patpong for dumb tourists, Silom for gays, Thaniya for Japanese. The massage areas are up Suk at Prom Pong.

    If you are a black or Indian, keep in mind the racism inherent over there which is usually tempered by your American passport. For black guys, some of the girls will be scared of your Pole of Love, especially the younger ones.

    Pattaya is a sewer. It is not the place to go for your first trip. The scammers are rampant, Indian zero dollar tourists everywhere and loads of theiving. You need to break in slowly. The other areas like Phuket are too infested with Russians IMHO. If you need a beach, I would do Koh Chang.

    Plus there is nothing to do in Pattaya. In Bangkok, if you stay there a week or two, you can visit wat Arun, wat Pho, the Grand Palace, the Golden Buddha, the Giant Buddha, the Giant Ganesha, Yaowarat, the floating markets, Koh Kret, wat Prayun, Icon Siam, Siam Square, the Jewelry district, Khao San Road (hot slutty backpackers). Wat Benchamonpopit, wat Paknam, Lumpini, Chatuchak Market. If its too hot, you can just ride the trains and riverboats from place to place, best transit system in the world. If you feel the need at noon, you can go to a BJ bar (ugly girls tho).

    Do not miss a chance to see Angkor over in Cambodia.

    Price wise, the massage parlours run about $90, freelancers $60, go go girls about $120. Bar fines are usually $25. Those are not exacts numbers but close enough.

    If anyone has any questions, message me. Happy to help, Ill be back in Asia in September.

  13. #28164

    Raleigh's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by CooWhip  [View Original Post]
    I can attest. Would love to keep her to myself also but she is awesome. Great body, great attitude, Great Pricing!!
    Is there a link or picture to share?

  14. #28163

    Alexxxa

    Anyone seen Alexxxa lately? I hear she has lost most of that extra weight she put on and is skinny again? Can anyone confirm?

  15. #28162

    Raleigh's Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by NSwanson  [View Original Post]
    This one right here I honestly didn't want to say anything about, I wanted to keep her for myself. Linked up 7/4. From the initial text to the last confirming she has arrived, completely professional, excellent communication. Did everything she had to offer and I was almost ready to spend for the night. Keep her on speed dial, you won't be sorry.

    Raleigh's finest🔥PERMANENT NUMBER 919.600. 4954.

    Location: Raleigh and surrounding areas.

    Age: 33.

    Hair: Blonde.

    Race: Caucasian (E. European / Russian).
    I can attest. Would love to keep her to myself also but she is awesome. Great body, great attitude, Great Pricing!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape