Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 871 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 13051
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10981
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyFknKay  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Garden is closed. Total Accupressure is in Hawthorn on Hawthorn and an easy uber from the LAX area. Other good options are Aloha and Golden Moon. But if you only have time for one, you won't be disappointed with TA.
    Actually, while Garden (Culver City) did close. The location he was referring to on Century was still open that last time I checked.

  2. #10980
    Quote Originally Posted by Chidolitis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visited this one? Does she offer any services or is she straight up legit?

    I also posted in the Pasadena thread as well. Thanks.

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sg...863627845.html
    I almost pulled the trigger and booked last week. Didn't end up working out but I am very curious. Will report back if I do.

    - RnR.

  3. #10979

    Valeria Massage Pasadena

    Anyone ever visited this one? Does she offer any services or is she straight up legit?

    I also posted in the Pasadena thread as well. Thanks.

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sg...863627845.html

  4. #10978

    Body Center Spa on Olympic

    Went to BCS again after a strike out a few months ago. Had success there with Candy then went for a 3rd visit and was met by a very jumpy mms who asked me to wear the boxers they have in the room and that they were only doing massage.

    Saw an ad for them on bedpage and was surprised to see it so decided to stop by last night. Went in just before 9 and MMS had me sign in and provide my address. LOL. Table shower prices have gone up since the last time I had one here. 80 now for table shower with hour massage. I change into the robe provided once inside the room and in walks Lisa. Chinese mature woman who has to be in her early 50's. I haven't been blown away by the providers here but they're skills have been consistently great, so I was okay with whoever was given to me.

    She lead me over to the shower room and she gave me an amazing body scrub. Every corner, every part scrubbed down. Great scalp massage too when she shampooed my hair. Plenty of teasing happening during the shower as well.

    Back in the room, she gave an amazing back massage. She used a cover to go over my back the entire time but eventually moved it out of the way so that my ass and legs were exposed. I shit you not, she then proceeded to tease my taint, balls, and star fish for what felt like an eternity. Slowly taking her time, working her way up and down, drawing different patterns and lines with her finger. When she finally had me turn over, I was dripping so much pre-cum. Again, she didn't dive in right away but slowly massaged her way down to my member from my chest. It was unbelievably hot and then she proceeded to ask me if I wanted a slow or fast massage, I said slow.

    She worked away at my cock for a good while before I finally shot quite a few ropes on my chest. I think the amount of cum caught her off guard but it had built up with all of the great work she did. She told me her name is Lisa and that she's usually there mid-week. Gave her. 8 for the tip because that was all I had, wish it had been more since her service was so good.

    - RnR.

  5. #10977
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Recommended places for a massage with hot not old skinny latinas?? This Asian stuff is getting to common.
    They don't exist if there is they will have GPS.

  6. #10976

    Latina

    Recommended places for a massage with hot not old skinny latinas?? This Asian stuff is getting to common.

  7. #10975
    Quote Originally Posted by Tata4246  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this spot on JMW blvd? Can someone with a Rubmaps acct check out the reviews and pm me? Thanks.
    I gotchu man.

  8. #10974

    Damage at TA

    Hey guys. It's my first time in LA and I'm from Sydney, Australia. Heard a lot of good things about TA so just wondering how long the session is and how much is the damage?

  9. #10973

    Molly at TA

    Physical Description: 5'3 . Prob 115 lbs. Has a curvaceous body with a little cushion for the pushing. If Ruby has an ABG look, Molly has more of a delicate GND prettines. Looks good with little makeup.

    Went to TA again to complete the holy trinity of seeing Lucy, Ruby and Molly. Heard some good reviews of Molly, so I was looking forward to my visit. Texted MMS and got an appointment.

    Molly is around 5'3 (my best guess) and has a nice curavceous body. She was wearing a tight pink short dress which accentuated her curves. And has a very innocent look with big doe eyes. If Ruby is an ABG, Molly is her equally as good looking friend who looks more innocent. She has a quiet beauty to her.

    When she entered the room, I could tell that she was relieved that I wasn't a hairy old guy and she instantly connected with me.

    The massage started with a, quite honestly, really good massage. I complimented on her technique since she definitely knew what she was doing (I added a Massage ranking below in case anyone cared, LOL) .

    After about 15 minutes of massage, she started rubbing her body up against my back and gave me an excellent cat bath. She knew how to lick and suck all the right parts of my body and I was tingly all over. Then she reached underneath at Jr. And started giving him more attention. I got on all four's so that she could get more access. And I was hoping to get a rimjob, but she decided to stick her head between my legs and gave me a BJ with my on top of her. It was unexpected but super hot. Thats the first time a girl at TA has ever done that.

    We stayed in that position for a while since the sight of her sucking my cock while I was sitting on top of her was super hot. Afterwards, I sat next to her and slowly took her dress off and sucked on her tits. This was a very GFE type experience and very different from the routine of all of the other TA girls. Which I appreciated.

    I got her naked and then we did some 69 . Afterwards, I laid her down on the table and put a hat on JR. And did standing mish and then sideways mish. Afterwards, I got on the table for more mish and then busted a load in her mouth.

    Molly offered a very different experience from all of the other TA girls, which I appreciated. Very memorable and highly recommend. She is only around for a couple more days, so see her while you can!

    Rankings of TA girls.

    Looks: Candy Cindy / Kimi Ruby Peach Molly Lulu Yoyo Cici Lucy Apple.

    Body: Candy = Peach Cindy / Kimi Ruby Cici Yoyo Molly Lulu Lucy Apple.

    Service: Cici Candy = Peach Lucy Apple Ruby Molly Cindy / Kimi Lulu Yoyo.

    Massage: Peach Molly Lulu Yoyo Apple Cici Candy Lucy Cindy / Kimi Ruby.

  10. #10972
    Quote Originally Posted by Getupngo  [View Original Post]
    I LOVE Latinas, this one looked hot & nicely thick! Unfortunately fakes pics & not even close of a resemblance, body, face or age! I like to call if the girl posts text or call. Spoke with her over the sounded hot LOL told her Latinas are my kryptonite and please be honest that your pics are real, assured me 110%.

    Setup the appointment for the next day 11 am.

    I never come empty, weather a coffee or anything simple. Got to the address she responded right away, door code, room # & I'm on way. A tap on the door says I'm coming. Door opens up low behold guess what LOL I hand her the coffee and said have a great, she's like what do you mean, said I'm pretty sure you know! Here's her link.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...now-33729.html
    Must be AI generated pix among other sites pix. She thinks even enhanced, that is her. LOL.

  11. #10971
    Quote Originally Posted by icedog42  [View Original Post]
    After meeting Amy at Lucky Massage in Lawndale. Post massage from Linda I decided to pay her a visit. I am glad I did! I caller ahead to make sure that Amy was available and when I arrived Amy smiled and showed me to a room to prepare. Amy came in and said relax because she likes it slow. She starts giving me a light touch Massage. I reached out and massaged her butt and legs at the same time. She tells me to turn over, she gets undressed and starts a BBBJ. She definitely has skills. Later after we are done she explains her technique. After the BJ I ask her to lay down. I then play with her breaststroke and then work my way down to daty. She enjoys thus telling me what she likes. I continue to daty and then told her let's go. She grabs a cover and we start in cg and eventually end up I missionary. She cleans up and we chat for a bit. She sees that I am getting hard again so she does a BBBJ to cim. She is so good! As we are cleaning up she tells me that she is leaving to another place in cc at the end of the week and asks for my number. What a great time!
    Amy is between AMPs at the moment. Said Lucky wasn't hygenic. Hope she lands someplace soon. Definitely one of the most service-committed providers I've met.

  12. #10970

    Rub Rankings Avoid this 1

    I LOVE Latinas, this one looked hot & nicely thick! Unfortunately fakes pics & not even close of a resemblance, body, face or age! I like to call if the girl posts text or call. Spoke with her over the sounded hot LOL told her Latinas are my kryptonite and please be honest that your pics are real, assured me 110%.

    Setup the appointment for the next day 11 am.

    I never come empty, weather a coffee or anything simple. Got to the address she responded right away, door code, room # & I'm on way. A tap on the door says I'm coming. Door opens up low behold guess what LOL I hand her the coffee and said have a great, she's like what do you mean, said I'm pretty sure you know! Here's her link.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...now-33729.html

  13. #10969
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Whittier, Angel Massage SPA, Wendy

    Went to Angel Massage. I was Met with Wendy she was a shorter girl in a black dress and cute boobs. Maybe big B decent size C. But overall cute girl got into the room grabbed her booty to confirm the normal of what I'm waiting for.

    She pulled her dress of got fully naked for me which is a giant plus for me. And let me play with her small knockers (got to love all boobs not just the big ones). While getting a good handful of her booty. After playing with the little ones for a little bit she gets me to lay down for the BBBJ where she honestly takes her time and just went at me with good sucking action some noise for my auditory enjoyment. She gets my blessing cause she took her time and didn't rush it and really really just let me enjoy the process while still giving her all for a while.

    Eventually she puts the condom after I say that I'm ready for the fuck The BBBJ was just good and relaxing but I was ready to get to pound town at this point. So lay her down on the table for the standing missionary and then the normal go through the motions and positions. She was pretty tight.

    I tried my hardest because I asked if I could cum and her mouth and she said yes but couldn't last that long. After that I pulled the condom off and came on her ass. Said the usual of wow that's a lot Cleaned me up and cleaned herself up. Sweet girl.

  14. #10968

    Paradise Spa in Ktown

    Anyone have any info on this spot on JMW blvd? Can someone with a Rubmaps acct check out the reviews and pm me? Thanks.

  15. #10967

    Amy no longer at Lucky in Lawndale

    Quote Originally Posted by icedog42  [View Original Post]
    After meeting Amy at Lucky Massage in Lawndale. Post massage from Linda I decided to pay her a visit. I am glad I did! I caller ahead to make sure that Amy was available and when I arrived Amy smiled and showed me to a room to prepare. Amy came in and said relax because she likes it slow. She starts giving me a light touch Massage. I reached out and massaged her butt and legs at the same time. She tells me to turn over, she gets undressed and starts a BBBJ. She definitely has skills. Later after we are done she explains her technique. After the BJ I ask her to lay down. I then play with her breaststroke and then work my way down to daty. She enjoys thus telling me what she likes. I continue to daty and then told her let's go. She grabs a cover and we start in cg and eventually end up I missionary. She cleans up and we chat for a bit. She sees that I am getting hard again so she does a BBBJ to cim. She is so good! As we are cleaning up she tells me that she is leaving to another place in cc at the end of the week and asks for my number. What a great time!
    She has moved on from that ratty location. I will let you gents know where she lands as soon as I know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape