Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 13051
-
07-11-25 20:29 #10966Senior Member

Posts: 210TY very much! Def only have time for one visit to one place.
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 02:57 #10965Senior Member

Posts: 42Womp Womp
Stopped By to see amy while I was there Because I am sure this is the amy I have seen at a different location. And Got the old bait and switch after reaching out on the phone. When I got there I was told she isn't there. Womp Womp.
Originally Posted by icedog42
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 01:40 #10964Senior Member

Posts: 304How much did you have to tip for BBBJCIM? Is Angie very hot?
Originally Posted by LatchkeyKid
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 01:30 #10963Senior Member

Posts: 137Unfortunately Garden is closed. Total Accupressure is in Hawthorn on Hawthorn and an easy uber from the LAX area. Other good options are Aloha and Golden Moon. But if you only have time for one, you won't be disappointed with TA.
Originally Posted by Bran2025
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 22:42 #10962Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 43Went to Tai Masssage (Whittier) two days ago. I got to say, this was a great experience, I work early mornings so staying up past 9 pm is rare. I went there at about 11 am. The mamasan (I didn't get her name) was very, very nice. She brought me Angie, What stood out about her was her Natural C cups. She gave a decent massage after the flip she asked me what I wanted and I said BJ (funds are low). She gave a great, wet BJ while in 69 till I came in her month I was impressed. Because she said It's her first BBBJCIM, On the way out, mamasan thanked me and said try Heidi next time.
-
07-10-25 19:59 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 81Yes that is correct. I went when they were busy and didn't go with available girl and waited for like 10 minutes to see the next one. Thankfully, appointments are pretty quick here.
Originally Posted by Bbaka10
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 19:56 #10960Senior Member

Posts: 210TA and Garden info
I'll be staying near LAX the night before my flight next week and see reference to TA and Garden.
Garden seems to be on Century. . . But I can't find "TA" and assume it's an abbreviation for something?
A little help and guidance would be appreciated; in my home city of Boston it's largely rub and tug for 70 fee and 60 tip.
I'd Uber to / from wherever I decide to stay.
-
07-10-25 18:45 #10959Senior Member

Posts: 218If the other girls are not busy, the MMS will let you see who's available and do a lineup.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 18:10 #10958Banned Member

Posts: 58Damages?
What's the damage if you don't mind me asking.
Originally Posted by Bbaka10
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 16:47 #10957Senior Member

Posts: 36Massage spa, lucky, TA
Massage spa, drew Amy? Can't remember her name.
Face 7/10, east Asian look, pale skin tone, small A, about 5'1". Somewhat GFE, not to the level of some other girls. Speaks pretty good English. Prob late 20's to early 30's. Doesn't seem to like diy very much. Towards the end, she really wanted me out and I can start to feel her frustration. Finally finished, she was exhausted and started breathing exercises LOL. 6. 5/10 overall.
Lucky-.
Drew jojo? Can't remember her either.
Probably 5'3", with 36 b natural, and a bit on the darker skin tone. She was kind of cute to her own. But no dfk, only pecks. She didn't really like BJ neither, she didn't allow me to play with kitty nor diy. Honestly shocked with disappointment. Went to the main course, she sat there like a flat board and wasn't into it at all. She started to use her compilation of fake moans to try and help. Didn't work, so I threw in the towel and just told her to finish. Gave me the most depressing hand ever until I finish. 4/10.
TA-.
Walked in and was told to call in advance, went back to the car to do so. Waited 15 min to see Lucy. Lucy is pretty, face is kind of pudge, but she makes it up with the performance. Small mm C's. Nice on the touch, but you can feel the silicon if squeezed enough. She's very enthusiastic. We used up most of the hour and mama told her. I told her to CG and that finished me off, we got some water and she continued to give me a light massage at the end. We continued to talk for a few more minutes. In walks ruby, she definitely looks very abg, eye lashes, makeup and all. Looks like she got a bit of work done on the face? I didn't mind. She gave off a sensual feel, which is good on me. She started dfk and some tugging. Lucy walks back in laughing and starts pushing Ruby and dfk too. Ruby said it was slow and for me to go another round, I told her why not. Lucy went out and gave me a kiss goodbye. Ruby is 5'4", skinny, pale skin, hosting natural small b. I was afraid of not being able to stand to the task at hand, but she eased me into it. Laid next to me dfk while she played with my hair. We started to have a small chat until she felt it was ready. Went at it again, she's very into diy. Made her shiver while she sat on my face. She jumped off with her leg shaking because she said she didn't want to squirt all over me. She got on cg and I made her came again. She rode me and her to completion. We dfk and just laid there and chichat about life. She said next week is hers and Lucy's last week as they go on a vacation. Not sure about returning for herself, she said. Didn't get into any further as people started to show up. Mama came in and jokingly offered round 3, I laughed so hard. She cleaned me and we chitchat. She asked me about my life and told me about the business. All in all, I was there for about 2. 5 hours, and almost missed my flight haha. I see why so many love Lucy, but honestly prefer Ruby, it felt more authentic to me. As I walked out, Ruby gave me a goodbye kiss.
Lucy. Face 7/10, body 9/10, performance 9/10.
Ruby. Face 7. 5/10, body 8/10, performance, 9. 5/10.
Just want to thank the community for helping narrow down locations, it really saved me time in this sea of spas in LA. I'm very jealous for those you live here. Until next time LA.
-
07-10-25 14:14 #10956Banned Member

Posts: 10Full moon fun with Luna in Culver City
Place is called lucky foot and body. I don't know much about Luna's feet but she had a great body. Kind of weird how on a full moon I got to bang Luna LOL. Asian girl popping out of that dress with those big titties and she had a nice handful of ass. She was very sensual in the massage still kind of firm but playful. By the time she got to my ass I raised my hips to give her access to Junior. She put oil on her hands and started to stroke me while I laid on my stomach and I got nice and hard for her. Turn me off if you went over the menu and then her mouth went over my cock without the cover. Her mouth was warm as she can go deep. I too can go deep and soon as you put the cover on I spread her legs for missionary and just drilled her deep and hard. She's a kind of girl that likes to moan and scratch your back while you're screwing her and I found that so sexy. Before I popped I pull off the rubber jerk myself all over her tits. This girl knows how to have fun.
-
07-10-25 13:20 #10955Senior Member

Posts: 790Can you ask mms for a line up at TA?
Originally Posted by Bbaka10
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 11:12 #10954Senior Member

Posts: 218I think Kimi is the most attractive out of the 3 . But Ruby is a somewhat close 2nd.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 11:00 #10953Senior Member

Posts: 304Are Ruby and Molly just as hot or hotter than Kimmy? She's the only girl that I've seen there a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Bbaka10
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 10:14 #10952Regular Member

Posts: 3Amy at Luck Massage Revisit
After meeting Amy at Lucky Massage in Lawndale. Post massage from Linda I decided to pay her a visit. I am glad I did! I caller ahead to make sure that Amy was available and when I arrived Amy smiled and showed me to a room to prepare. Amy came in and said relax because she likes it slow. She starts giving me a light touch Massage. I reached out and massaged her butt and legs at the same time. She tells me to turn over, she gets undressed and starts a BBBJ. She definitely has skills. Later after we are done she explains her technique. After the BJ I ask her to lay down. I then play with her breaststroke and then work my way down to daty. She enjoys thus telling me what she likes. I continue to daty and then told her let's go. She grabs a cover and we start in cg and eventually end up I missionary. She cleans up and we chat for a bit. She sees that I am getting hard again so she does a BBBJ to cim. She is so good! As we are cleaning up she tells me that she is leaving to another place in cc at the end of the week and asks for my number. What a great time!












Reply With Quote





