Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 13065
-
07-13-25 17:53 #10995Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Niekro
Another totally dead weekend on the westside.
Sky, the cello gal in venice wanted 300 for her miserable handie.
Viviana in the valley just did not seem worth the drive at all, she is on that mall, and that place is for fossils.
All the AMPs in culver city area do not know how to use air conditioning and my skin starts to ooze halibut stink if I am hot.
I had to be near wilshire bundy, so I hit up wharf.
Well, yoyo is there, yeah I know, what a shock. I was going to ask her for a line up, but she just took my funds for the hour and put me in the first room in the main area. Not the one that abuts the street.
It was pretty standard. 15 minutes of non oil soft massage, then 5 minutes of oiled ball juggling while I am face down.
I turn over and she does not "take off" any clothes.
Then it was 25 minutes of dick work.
This time I bent my legs up and gave her access to my boy pussy.
Boy, I do not know how gay duds do it. She went knuckles deep up there and it truly felt like my shit was being pushed in.
I called no joy after a few minutes of that and after 45 minutes total I was done with a big mess on her little hands.
60 for the door, 100 to yoyo. Oh, they now have a disposable sheet over the sheet like you are a kid at fucken kaiser permanente. So the feel of your ass against those sheets is gone.
-
07-13-25 17:42 #10994Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Overhead
These places seems to be a good investment, although maybe they need a budget manager / cost accountant.
First off, they absolutely get totally fucked on rent. The monthly fee I am hearing of rent over 5 k a month for a place with maybe 2-3 girls is unreal. I assume the house fee and half? Of the tip goes to management or maybe it is 50/50 split?. If a place is not busy and a girl only does 4 turns, well at like 100 to the house per fook, that means a daily gross from three girls to the house of $1,200. Monthly that works to call it 30 k. Paying 20% almost to rent is crazy. Separately, these places need to build out and I am not sure the landlord pays for TIs of this type, like a fucken shower and a cooler for the free waters?
Second, advertising is really a load. I think an ad on bed page is 50 bucks a pop, and you have to pay to keep it on. Rubrankings is similarly a screwing. I assume the ad bill for these places have to be around a grand a month, or about 3-5% of gross. So now 25% of your gross is out the door.
You have not paid for water, sheets, beds, wear and tear etc.
I guess it can get pretty tight if the business is down and a girl is not banging a way.
I do notice that wharf has gone to a mesh over the sheets model. I really liked going to wharf after 12 hours of my balls sweating at the ralphs fish counter and laying down on those sheets. Well, now you are a protector screen so they do not have to switch sheets.
A place like RL that had four girls must have been really killing it.
-
07-13-25 14:58 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 37Actually, while Garden (Culver City) did close. The location he was referring to on Century was still open that last time I checked.
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 14:12 #10992Senior Member

Posts: 290I almost pulled the trigger and booked last week. Didn't end up working out but I am very curious. Will report back if I do.
Originally Posted by Chidolitis
[View Original Post]
- RnR.
-
07-13-25 13:49 #10991Senior Member

Posts: 147Valeria Massage Pasadena
Anyone ever visited this one? Does she offer any services or is she straight up legit?
I also posted in the Pasadena thread as well. Thanks.
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sg...863627845.html
-
07-12-25 20:36 #10990Senior Member

Posts: 290Body Center Spa on Olympic
Went to BCS again after a strike out a few months ago. Had success there with Candy then went for a 3rd visit and was met by a very jumpy mms who asked me to wear the boxers they have in the room and that they were only doing massage.
Saw an ad for them on bedpage and was surprised to see it so decided to stop by last night. Went in just before 9 and MMS had me sign in and provide my address. LOL. Table shower prices have gone up since the last time I had one here. 80 now for table shower with hour massage. I change into the robe provided once inside the room and in walks Lisa. Chinese mature woman who has to be in her early 50's. I haven't been blown away by the providers here but they're skills have been consistently great, so I was okay with whoever was given to me.
She lead me over to the shower room and she gave me an amazing body scrub. Every corner, every part scrubbed down. Great scalp massage too when she shampooed my hair. Plenty of teasing happening during the shower as well.
Back in the room, she gave an amazing back massage. She used a cover to go over my back the entire time but eventually moved it out of the way so that my ass and legs were exposed. I shit you not, she then proceeded to tease my taint, balls, and star fish for what felt like an eternity. Slowly taking her time, working her way up and down, drawing different patterns and lines with her finger. When she finally had me turn over, I was dripping so much pre-cum. Again, she didn't dive in right away but slowly massaged her way down to my member from my chest. It was unbelievably hot and then she proceeded to ask me if I wanted a slow or fast massage, I said slow.
She worked away at my cock for a good while before I finally shot quite a few ropes on my chest. I think the amount of cum caught her off guard but it had built up with all of the great work she did. She told me her name is Lisa and that she's usually there mid-week. Gave her. 8 for the tip because that was all I had, wish it had been more since her service was so good.
- RnR.
-
07-12-25 20:25 #10989Senior Member

Posts: 556They don't exist if there is they will have GPS.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 18:36 #10988Senior Member

Posts: 870Latina
Recommended places for a massage with hot not old skinny latinas?? This Asian stuff is getting to common.
-
07-12-25 18:24 #10987Regular Member

Posts: 13I gotchu man.
Originally Posted by Tata4246
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 18:07 #10986Regular Member

Posts: 1Damage at TA
Hey guys. It's my first time in LA and I'm from Sydney, Australia. Heard a lot of good things about TA so just wondering how long the session is and how much is the damage?
-
07-12-25 14:56 #10985Senior Member

Posts: 218Molly at TA
Physical Description: 5'3 . Prob 115 lbs. Has a curvaceous body with a little cushion for the pushing. If Ruby has an ABG look, Molly has more of a delicate GND prettines. Looks good with little makeup.
Went to TA again to complete the holy trinity of seeing Lucy, Ruby and Molly. Heard some good reviews of Molly, so I was looking forward to my visit. Texted MMS and got an appointment.
Molly is around 5'3 (my best guess) and has a nice curavceous body. She was wearing a tight pink short dress which accentuated her curves. And has a very innocent look with big doe eyes. If Ruby is an ABG, Molly is her equally as good looking friend who looks more innocent. She has a quiet beauty to her.
When she entered the room, I could tell that she was relieved that I wasn't a hairy old guy and she instantly connected with me.
The massage started with a, quite honestly, really good massage. I complimented on her technique since she definitely knew what she was doing (I added a Massage ranking below in case anyone cared, LOL) .
After about 15 minutes of massage, she started rubbing her body up against my back and gave me an excellent cat bath. She knew how to lick and suck all the right parts of my body and I was tingly all over. Then she reached underneath at Jr. And started giving him more attention. I got on all four's so that she could get more access. And I was hoping to get a rimjob, but she decided to stick her head between my legs and gave me a BJ with my on top of her. It was unexpected but super hot. Thats the first time a girl at TA has ever done that.
We stayed in that position for a while since the sight of her sucking my cock while I was sitting on top of her was super hot. Afterwards, I sat next to her and slowly took her dress off and sucked on her tits. This was a very GFE type experience and very different from the routine of all of the other TA girls. Which I appreciated.
I got her naked and then we did some 69 . Afterwards, I laid her down on the table and put a hat on JR. And did standing mish and then sideways mish. Afterwards, I got on the table for more mish and then busted a load in her mouth.
Molly offered a very different experience from all of the other TA girls, which I appreciated. Very memorable and highly recommend. She is only around for a couple more days, so see her while you can!
Rankings of TA girls.
Looks: Candy Cindy / Kimi Ruby Peach Molly Lulu Yoyo Cici Lucy Apple.
Body: Candy = Peach Cindy / Kimi Ruby Cici Yoyo Molly Lulu Lucy Apple.
Service: Cici Candy = Peach Lucy Apple Ruby Molly Cindy / Kimi Lulu Yoyo.
Massage: Peach Molly Lulu Yoyo Apple Cici Candy Lucy Cindy / Kimi Ruby.
-
07-12-25 14:11 #10984Senior Member

Posts: 1150Must be AI generated pix among other sites pix. She thinks even enhanced, that is her. LOL.
Originally Posted by Getupngo
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 12:13 #10983Senior Member

Posts: 821Amy is between AMPs at the moment. Said Lucky wasn't hygenic. Hope she lands someplace soon. Definitely one of the most service-committed providers I've met.
Originally Posted by icedog42
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 09:23 #10982Senior Member

Posts: 73Rub Rankings Avoid this 1
I LOVE Latinas, this one looked hot & nicely thick! Unfortunately fakes pics & not even close of a resemblance, body, face or age! I like to call if the girl posts text or call. Spoke with her over the sounded hot LOL told her Latinas are my kryptonite and please be honest that your pics are real, assured me 110%.
Setup the appointment for the next day 11 am.
I never come empty, weather a coffee or anything simple. Got to the address she responded right away, door code, room # & I'm on way. A tap on the door says I'm coming. Door opens up low behold guess what LOL I hand her the coffee and said have a great, she's like what do you mean, said I'm pretty sure you know! Here's her link.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...now-33729.html
-
07-12-25 08:45 #10981Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Whittier, Angel Massage SPA, Wendy
Went to Angel Massage. I was Met with Wendy she was a shorter girl in a black dress and cute boobs. Maybe big B decent size C. But overall cute girl got into the room grabbed her booty to confirm the normal of what I'm waiting for.
She pulled her dress of got fully naked for me which is a giant plus for me. And let me play with her small knockers (got to love all boobs not just the big ones). While getting a good handful of her booty. After playing with the little ones for a little bit she gets me to lay down for the BBBJ where she honestly takes her time and just went at me with good sucking action some noise for my auditory enjoyment. She gets my blessing cause she took her time and didn't rush it and really really just let me enjoy the process while still giving her all for a while.
Eventually she puts the condom after I say that I'm ready for the fuck The BBBJ was just good and relaxing but I was ready to get to pound town at this point. So lay her down on the table for the standing missionary and then the normal go through the motions and positions. She was pretty tight.
I tried my hardest because I asked if I could cum and her mouth and she said yes but couldn't last that long. After that I pulled the condom off and came on her ass. Said the usual of wow that's a lot Cleaned me up and cleaned herself up. Sweet girl.













Reply With Quote




