Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 1238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 28195
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24640

    Deposits

    I can't believe none of you guys here see escorts that require deposit. If the girl is very well reviewed with a website with active social media and everything is on the up and up with video verification most higher-end chicks require a deposit. I don't send any of these girls that get reviewed on here my deposit but these are lower end chicks that we're talking about. When Luna
    comes back to town I always send her a deposit. I have been seeing Kimberly Noelle forever and I sent her a deposit every time never had an issue with either one of those girls. My advice is pick and choose better do a little bit of homework and stay away from the lower end girls. My best experiences are with chicks that require deposit.

    But that's also why I'm on the other sites. I would say a majority of those girls are all deposit mandatory.

  2. #24639

    Same

    I've been lucky enough to get screwed only once but that wasn't even with a deposit, that was (stupidly) someone I'd seen 20 times and created a whole story and then fully burned me. I posted about it a few months back. But yeah do not do it with someone you don't know well, I think that's the bare minimum baseline if you're even entertaining it in the first place. I did it with UTR Michelle multiple times and she never ghosted me or forgot. I gave her money for a room right before uncle paid her a visit 6 months ago. And when she got out she texted about when I'm coming by for my free session since she owed me. But that is very rare.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough. Like I said, only did it once or twice and had no issue. That said, there are enough good options out there that don't require deposits, there's really not much reason to. For taking a big risk, especially if it's just some unknown chick on LC.

  3. #24638
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    There have been posts here in the past where they have known a provider for years and multiple sessions and then out of the blue they get screwed over. All it takes is one time to be out of money, and last I checked, None of these women are paying us for the service. So I am not going to pay them unless they provide a service.

    And as for the guy that is asking about the cash app, unless you have a burner phone or a burner account, I wouldn't do it. But that is me.
    Fair enough. Like I said, only did it once or twice and had no issue. That said, there are enough good options out there that don't require deposits, there's really not much reason to. For taking a big risk, especially if it's just some unknown chick on LC.

  4. #24637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw this one the other day. I set up an appt with one that I have had my eye on for awhile (Aria), but she post infrequently and then takes it down after a few hours. I had seen decent reviews on her before, so I decided to take the plunge. She texted me the address and it looked familiar, so I asked her if she was sharing space with another provider I had seen. She said yes, but other provider is no longer there. Ask her if the session was the same as the other provider as I have had multiple good sessions with her with msog. She said yes, exactly the same. I get there and she is not the same girl in the ad. She was about 10-15 yrs younger and dark hair instead of blonde. Oh well, at least she wasn't the usual 10-15 yrs older and 30 lbs heavier than pictured that's so common, but it was the girl that's being discussed here, obviously using someone uses ad. Get to the room, she leaves and doesn't come back for 12 minutes. Finally comes in the room and starts slathering on what felt like about 5 gallons of oil and starts rubbing my back. After a few minutes, I brush her leg and she moved away. Couple of other attempts of indiscreetly trying to test the waters and she was having none of it. After a few minutes, she had me flip and immediately poured another 2 gallons of oil on Junior and stared at the ceiling while vigorously shaking him like she was slamming through the gears on a drag strip. After the failed indiscreet attempts, I just came out and asked her about extras and she said NO, I don't do that. She did take off her sports bra and panties, but kept on some see through wrap thing around her waist. She allowed roaming on the chest, but no where else. Asked about the advertised msog and she said she provided a handy and if you could manage two, good for you. Uh, no thanks. She was in the room with her hands on me for a total of 19 minutes. A very disappointing time overall and a waste of $$. 5. YMMV.
    Feels like a total lost indeed. I know the mental anguish that comes from playing in this hobby. It has its good, bad, and very ugly!

  5. #24636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Solid Review

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    She did not live up to expectations. Body looked like her pics, but face was rough. She hosts at her apartment. Decent place in a bad neighborhood. She seemed nervous, distracted, and almost frantic. She mumbled a lot when she talked. Unfortunately, when the dream began and her clothes came off, it revealed quite a bit of baby damage. BBBJ was rushed and so was mish. Also detected a slight odor during mish. I powered through it to end the dream and then I was on my way. Waste of 150 Mario Coins. I do not recommend and I will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/189996605
    I know the feeling! Pushing through to squeeze something out of the investment.

  6. #24635

    Quinn -Pass on Her

    She did not live up to expectations. Body looked like her pics, but face was rough. She hosts at her apartment. Decent place in a bad neighborhood. She seemed nervous, distracted, and almost frantic. She mumbled a lot when she talked. Unfortunately, when the dream began and her clothes came off, it revealed quite a bit of baby damage. BBBJ was rushed and so was mish. Also detected a slight odor during mish. I powered through it to end the dream and then I was on my way. Waste of 150 Mario Coins. I do not recommend and I will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/189996605

  7. #24634
    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    I would only consider it if it was a legit provider with multiple good reviews on here. I've only done it myself a couple of times and didn't get screwed, but everyone is correct. If in doubt, don't do it. I absolutely would not do it with any random ad I found.
    There have been posts here in the past where they have known a provider for years and multiple sessions and then out of the blue they get screwed over. All it takes is one time to be out of money, and last I checked, None of these women are paying us for the service. So I am not going to pay them unless they provide a service.

    And as for the guy that is asking about the cash app, unless you have a burner phone or a burner account, I wouldn't do it. But that is me.

  8. #24633

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    I would only consider it if it was a legit provider with multiple good reviews on here. I've only done it myself a couple of times and didn't get screwed, but everyone is correct. If in doubt, don't do it. I absolutely would not do it with any random ad I found.
    I wouldn't send it to a legit provider who had 100 good reviews. Almost all of these girls work to support a habit. The habit is always on their mind until they get their fix. Once money is in their hand the next stop is the dealer and you have been forgotten until the next urge hits. Then you'll get a new deposit request. Just say NO and move on! Or send the money to my cashapp. You'll get the same result.

  9. #24632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150
    Thanks all, got it.

    Is there a Cash App you all trust? Is it anonymous? Or if there is no need for a deposit no need for an App ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosThirsty  [View Original Post]
    Only send a deposit if you don't like money.
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    I've never sent a deposit in the 35+ years in this hobby!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Never give an escort a deposit, it's not a down payment, it's a disappearing act. Deposits don't buy time. They buy silence, getting blocked, and a growing sense of regret. Hope is the bait, the deposit is the hook and you're the fish that's been caught before. A deposit isn't a promise. It's a tax on desperation. If you want to give cash to charity at least give it to a worthy one.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    I would only consider it if it was a legit provider with multiple good reviews on here. I've only done it myself a couple of times and didn't get screwed, but everyone is correct. If in doubt, don't do it. I absolutely would not do it with any random ad I found.

  10. #24631
    Quote Originally Posted by Joego  [View Original Post]
    So is the rule to never send anyone a deposit or are there times it's ok to do so ?

    Also what is the safest Cash App. To use, and can they be used anonymously?
    I would only consider it if it was a legit provider with multiple good reviews on here. I've only done it myself a couple of times and didn't get screwed, but everyone is correct. If in doubt, don't do it. I absolutely would not do it with any random ad I found.

  11. #24630
    Quote Originally Posted by Joego  [View Original Post]
    So is the rule to never send anyone a deposit or are there times it's ok to do so ?

    Also what is the safest Cash App. To use, and can they be used anonymously?
    Never give an escort a deposit, it's not a down payment, it's a disappearing act. Deposits don't buy time. They buy silence, getting blocked, and a growing sense of regret. Hope is the bait, the deposit is the hook and you're the fish that's been caught before. A deposit isn't a promise. It's a tax on desperation. If you want to give cash to charity at least give it to a worthy one.

  12. #24629
    Quote Originally Posted by Joego  [View Original Post]
    So is the rule to never send anyone a deposit or are there times it's ok to do so ?

    Also what is the safest Cash App. To use, and can they be used anonymously?
    I've never sent a deposit in the 35+ years in this hobby!!

  13. #24628
    Quote Originally Posted by Joego  [View Original Post]
    So is the rule to never send anyone a deposit or are there times it's ok to do so ?

    Also what is the safest Cash App. To use, and can they be used anonymously?
    Only send a deposit if you don't like money.

  14. #24627

    Cash app

    Is typically fine. I never send any deposits unless it's someone I've seen more than a few times and even then no more than 50 or 100 absolute tops. If they scam me out of 50 I'm annoyed but fine. I'd never pay "30% of a $400 hour" like some of these girls want certainly if I'd never been with them before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joego  [View Original Post]
    So is the rule to never send anyone a deposit or are there times it's ok to do so ?

    Also what is the safest Cash App. To use, and can they be used anonymously?

  15. #24626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I was bored one day and started researching that website and contacted over 20 of the providers and found that if they are not listed as "Verified", they are either looking for a deposit, or fake. All of them. All the "Verified" ones I've checked and / or visited did not require a deposit. Just food for thought.
    So is the rule to never send anyone a deposit or are there times it's ok to do so ?

    Also what is the safest Cash App. To use, and can they be used anonymously?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape