Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 959 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 14373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13833

    Sheisty Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Was out yesterday by 5th and ran into this cute Latina who goes by Rya who is almost TGTBT. Doesn't look like a user at all, very cute w / nice body but was willing to let me crack her for a dub because she needed it. Didn't have anywhere to go though bc no car. Also has anyone ever met Alli? Sort of thick WSW who doesn't look her age (52) and minimal wear from drug use. Decent BBJ for. 2 plus ten for room down the street. Also, beware of this toothless WSW named Sarah. Kind of a nice ass but will rip you off and threaten you with her pimp. On a more somber note, I realized that Brittney from 5th passed away back in May. Has anyone heard about that?
    This is the w#ore Sara who likes ripping people off. She is so strong out she can barely get high anymore, so uses that as an excuse to not perform because she has to seek more drug money.

    Is a brunette, currently doesn't have blue hair though. Avoid this toothless crackw#ore at all cost. Usually by Cicero /5th area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1752449748955.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1752449706694.jpg‎  

  2. #13832

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulessJoint  [View Original Post]
    Same man I've been looking for her for a while. I finally saw her yesterday around 7 pm walking down 5th but she hopped on an E-scooter with a guy before I could scoop her up. She kept switching sides of the street because every guy on the sidewalks kept trying to talk to her.
    What does Sam look like? There was a latina with shortish blonde hair meandering down 5th today. She wasn't trying very hard just looking down at her phone walking.

  3. #13831
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTight  [View Original Post]
    When is 5th Ave. Or 49th the most active? Is it always late at night? I visited Kilpatrick earlier around 11 am and one big BSW was the only thing happening. I know there is more out there, but what are the times? BTW, Kilpatrick always has cars roaming up and down it so there is demand out there.
    Weekend for sure, at nights, early mornings. 5th you see daytimers. 49th tax unless you find the "nonunion" ones. 5th def has a more availability times.

  4. #13830
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Not from around here but I was recently in Chicago. Picked up a girl named Silky on 5th and Kilpatrick, I believe it was. I damn near had a heart attack when I seen all that ass eating up her shorts. There were about 3 other options but I like dark chocolate so I couldn't pass up on her. Definitely the finest SW I've ever seen, not much of a SW scene where I'm from tho but fine af nonetheless. CBJ ran me 80. Not sure of what the going rates are for the area but this was my 1st experience in a city outside my own. It was a Tuesday around 7 pm.
    Another 20-40 would be 49th prices to be honest, I usually venture around and see what's lurking on the sides, can be a circus sometimes LOL.

  5. #13829

    Days & Times

    When is 5th Ave. Or 49th the most active? Is it always late at night? I visited Kilpatrick earlier around 11 am and one big BSW was the only thing happening. I know there is more out there, but what are the times? BTW, Kilpatrick always has cars roaming up and down it so there is demand out there.

  6. #13828

    Silky

    Not from around here but I was recently in Chicago. Picked up a girl named Silky on 5th and Kilpatrick, I believe it was. I damn near had a heart attack when I seen all that ass eating up her shorts. There were about 3 other options but I like dark chocolate so I couldn't pass up on her. Definitely the finest SW I've ever seen, not much of a SW scene where I'm from tho but fine af nonetheless. CBJ ran me 80. Not sure of what the going rates are for the area but this was my 1st experience in a city outside my own. It was a Tuesday around 7 pm.

  7. #13827
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    Hot damn red heads make my knees weak. How was her body??
    Her body was fine she had a little tummy and lose skin but definitely had a decent sized ass.

  8. #13826

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I'm GLAD that I'm NOT the ONLY one. I NEED that LATINA in my life!! BUT I SEEN her on 5th two days ago around 4 am walking down 5th. A lot of cars tried to pick her up but she kept walking. She most likely was high as hell. But I circled for about 20 min. She walked all the way down to near Pulaski, by one of those buildings.
    Same man I've been looking for her for a while. I finally saw her yesterday around 7 pm walking down 5th but she hopped on an E-scooter with a guy before I could scoop her up. She kept switching sides of the street because every guy on the sidewalks kept trying to talk to her.

  9. #13825
    Quote Originally Posted by PussySlayer2  [View Original Post]
    There's always hoes around the empire motel check it out I got a full video with this hoe. She's freakin cute.
    What was the damage? Also I bumped into cute Maria on 5th / Pulaski the other day, . 2 BBJ. Dresses like a str8 bum but pretty face and petite.

  10. #13824

    Found this redhead by 75 and cottage Grove

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySlayer2  [View Original Post]
    There's always hoes around the empire motel check it out I got a full video with this hoe. She's freakin cute.
    She was just walking around the spot or you pulled in and she was outside the hotel doors? Or they got listings that they host there. She looks good got a thing for redheads.

  11. #13823
    Quote Originally Posted by PussySlayer2  [View Original Post]
    There's always hoes around the empire motel check it out I got a full video with this hoe. She's freakin cute.
    Hot damn red heads make my knees weak. How was her body??

  12. #13822

    Tik Tok

    Tik Tok search "streetwalkers in cicero.

  13. #13821

    Found this redhead by 75 and cottage Grove

    There's always hoes around the empire motel check it out I got a full video with this hoe. She's freakin cute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250711-145800.Photos.jpg‎  

  14. #13820
    I saw the young Latina on 5th around 4 am too. Someone scooped her and brought her to the Karavan motel. I avoided.

    I did pick up Kat on the way back. WSW, says she's 23, from MI, doesn't have a place but hangs around the infamous BP. I didn't check IDs but she looked to be in her early 20's. Very cute. And, um, older than that Latina, I think? .3 but gave her. 4.

    A few weeks back around the time when those hotties were hanging outside of Skylark, I picked up Jasmine on 51st. WSW, 30's, blonde, nice ass and nice tits. She kind of looked like a young Elizabeth banks. She was wearing blue jeans so you couldn't get a feel of that phat ass but a purple shirt that really let her tits pop. She tried to do the thing where she sucked for 2 minutes and then said she needs to go because of her pimp. She was going to get out and in a moment of frustration, I just held her head down and face fucked her. I told her that it would be easier to just finish my cock then try anything. After that, she very much just submitted. I wouldn't pick up again because she will try to rush but I have not seen her since. I met Diamond on 48th near Cicero. HSW, user, but excellent head. She would do it for. 2 but I gave her. 3. Let me play with her little butt, which was super cute.

    Who is the young BSW that hangs around 49th and the side street near the gas station. She is very thin and has kind of afro hair that she puts in two pigtails sometimes? Anyone pick up?

  15. #13819

    The cattle

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    The cattle were out early this morning, and I do mean cattle. Pimps, if you're reading this can you limit the cheeseburger intake for these ladies? They're getting to the point where they don't fit in my car.

    Cic and 50th, Cic and 49th were both crawling with hogs. Fifth was active as well both by Cic and Pul, including one thin white zombie doing the slumped over pose. Nothing of interest until I bumped into Puerto Rican Cici down Pulaski. Fun lady, good conversation, got the job done.

    As far as the streets, I think I might keep my chase to Milwaukee, those ladies fit in my car.
    If its one thing I can't stand is a obese hooker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape