Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 1210 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15280
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Eager to meet quickly and can host.

    Something seems off.

    She is online all the time.

    Alice.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-e3cbdc867127
    Expects 1 k.

  2. #15279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Any info I, saw some from the Philly boards but not much:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-836cd59d8cc0

    Tia!
    I texted with her a bit. Finally got around to allowance and she wanted 1 K. Probably would go down from there but I wasn't interested to find out.

  3. #15278
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Not my normal profile I go for but looking for info:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-f106ea7c9270
    She is real and DTF. Hot petite body and pretty face. 500 ppm. Covered for the deed. Tried to repeat but she didn't respond.

  4. #15277
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Any info I, saw some from the Philly boards but not much:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-836cd59d8cc0

    Tia!
    Moved to text off seeking then got the craziest wack statements and claims. Ejected.

  5. #15276

    Dreamyyy- looking for info today

    Not my normal profile I go for but looking for info:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-f106ea7c9270

  6. #15275

    Daisy??

    Any info I, saw some from the Philly boards but not much:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-836cd59d8cc0

    Tia!

  7. #15274
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Started chatting with this one on SA. Anything on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/20893...9-1053e4cc2519
    Pest * avoid.

  8. #15273

    Alice

    Eager to meet quickly and can host.

    Something seems off.

    She is online all the time.

    Alice.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-e3cbdc867127

  9. #15272

    Cellie

    We set up time to meet, then she ghosted.

    Cellie:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-968309fed5d4

  10. #15271

    Jasmine

    Jasmine.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-e69ee2b69143

    Lives in PA, but visits her friend in DC. Wants 500 for platonic dates, but she is negotiable on that 😂.

  11. #15270
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    I did a 1-month premium membership in May, and it was $109.99 then. Well, I guess I'm not getting premium again. Wasn't it only $70 6-7 years ago? Jeez.
    And typically at least once a day when I'd log on I'd get the prompt to upgrade with the 20% off discount. Ever since they raised the price I've not gotten that discount offer once LOL. Fuckers.

  12. #15269

  13. #15268

  14. #15267
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I haven't renewed in awhile but recall doing the 3 month one time membership worked vs. The 30 day recurring. After collecting a stack of prepaids that failed I did some research and some of the cards say they won't work for subscription type payments.

    Also. I went through a few Amex gift cards. Never again. After 2 or 3 denials on seeking the card was locked. Then you have to call Amex to ask them to mail a replacement. The problem was, when I was using fake names like Richard Johnson on seeking and registering the card I couldn't go back.
    The statement about Google Play cards is encouraging. I do see those at my grocery. I will try next time. Several 'solutions' I have used before don't work anymore.

  15. #15266
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I haven't renewed in awhile but recall doing the 3 month one time membership worked vs. The 30 day recurring. After collecting a stack of prepaids that failed I did some research and some of the cards say they won't work for subscription type payments.

    Also. I went through a few Amex gift cards. Never again. After 2 or 3 denials on seeking the card was locked. Then you have to call Amex to ask them to mail a replacement. The problem was, when I was using fake names like Richard Johnson on seeking and registering the card I couldn't go back.
    I emailed support and asked them to let us know which GC would work.

    If enough people swamp support with such emails, perhaps they'll take a look.

    Although, I highly suspect that seeking does monitor these forums as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape