Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 18374
-
07-12-25 10:22 #15269Senior Member

Posts: 379Celline
Celline wants 1 K min.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 18:53 #15268Senior Member

Posts: 286Talking to too many at once right now. Any info on these ones?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-e17b933c2927
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-36a35052f990
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-af79ed89900d
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-968309fed5d4
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-64acb3d4d752
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-5dd67bb80dc8
-
07-11-25 14:27 #15267Senior Member

Posts: 3338The statement about Google Play cards is encouraging. I do see those at my grocery. I will try next time. Several 'solutions' I have used before don't work anymore.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 07:24 #15266Senior Member

Posts: 846I emailed support and asked them to let us know which GC would work.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
If enough people swamp support with such emails, perhaps they'll take a look.
Although, I highly suspect that seeking does monitor these forums as well.
-
07-11-25 02:19 #15265Senior Member

Posts: 706I'd pay 2. 40 for that the. LOL two for deal!
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 22:58 #15264Senior Member

Posts: 170Cards on seeking
I haven't renewed in awhile but recall doing the 3 month one time membership worked vs. The 30 day recurring. After collecting a stack of prepaids that failed I did some research and some of the cards say they won't work for subscription type payments.
Also. I went through a few Amex gift cards. Never again. After 2 or 3 denials on seeking the card was locked. Then you have to call Amex to ask them to mail a replacement. The problem was, when I was using fake names like Richard Johnson on seeking and registering the card I couldn't go back.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 14:33 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 517Her profile says happily in an open relationship, so maybe that's the Other?
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 11:07 #15262Senior Member

Posts: 1241I wonder if her friend knows she is posted in a picture on Seeking.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 20:29 #15261Senior Member

Posts: 379LittleBeauty
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-5da00f06c5e0
2. 4 ppm. LOL.
-
07-09-25 18:45 #15260Senior Member

Posts: 1049Nah, she isn't that hot.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 18:38 #15259Senior Member

Posts: 286That number come with a face to face or via text or something?
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 16:03 #15258Senior Member

Posts: 368She is that hot!
She wants 1 k +, hoping someone on here can get her for lower but doubtful.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 16:02 #15257Senior Member

Posts: 368Not that prolific as I'm not on the list
Be careful out there boys!
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 13:15 #15256Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Premium membership
I did a 1-month premium membership in May, and it was $109.99 then. Well, I guess I'm not getting premium again. Wasn't it only $70 6-7 years ago? Jeez.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 09:36 #15255Senior Member

Posts: 1021Premium membership
I let my membership expire back at the end of April, was reconsidering activating it again and I saw the premium membership is now up to $130.00. Am I misremembering that it wasn't that high just 3 months ago or have they done another price increase since then?











Reply With Quote






