Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 14373
-
07-13-25 21:54 #13833Senior Member

Posts: 469Sheisty Sara
This is the w#ore Sara who likes ripping people off. She is so strong out she can barely get high anymore, so uses that as an excuse to not perform because she has to seek more drug money.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
Is a brunette, currently doesn't have blue hair though. Avoid this toothless crackw#ore at all cost. Usually by Cicero /5th area.
-
07-13-25 16:12 #13832Senior Member

Posts: 107Sam
What does Sam look like? There was a latina with shortish blonde hair meandering down 5th today. She wasn't trying very hard just looking down at her phone walking.
Originally Posted by SoulessJoint
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 02:51 #13831Regular Member

Posts: 7Weekend for sure, at nights, early mornings. 5th you see daytimers. 49th tax unless you find the "nonunion" ones. 5th def has a more availability times.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 02:46 #13830Regular Member

Posts: 7Another 20-40 would be 49th prices to be honest, I usually venture around and see what's lurking on the sides, can be a circus sometimes LOL.
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 20:00 #13829Banned Member

Posts: 56Days & Times
When is 5th Ave. Or 49th the most active? Is it always late at night? I visited Kilpatrick earlier around 11 am and one big BSW was the only thing happening. I know there is more out there, but what are the times? BTW, Kilpatrick always has cars roaming up and down it so there is demand out there.
-
07-12-25 16:41 #13828Senior Member

Posts: 157Silky
Not from around here but I was recently in Chicago. Picked up a girl named Silky on 5th and Kilpatrick, I believe it was. I damn near had a heart attack when I seen all that ass eating up her shorts. There were about 3 other options but I like dark chocolate so I couldn't pass up on her. Definitely the finest SW I've ever seen, not much of a SW scene where I'm from tho but fine af nonetheless. CBJ ran me 80. Not sure of what the going rates are for the area but this was my 1st experience in a city outside my own. It was a Tuesday around 7 pm.
-
07-12-25 14:38 #13827Senior Member

Posts: 29Her body was fine she had a little tummy and lose skin but definitely had a decent sized ass.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 11:47 #13826Regular Member

Posts: 10Sam
Same man I've been looking for her for a while. I finally saw her yesterday around 7 pm walking down 5th but she hopped on an E-scooter with a guy before I could scoop her up. She kept switching sides of the street because every guy on the sidewalks kept trying to talk to her.
Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 11:41 #13825Senior Member

Posts: 469What was the damage? Also I bumped into cute Maria on 5th / Pulaski the other day, . 2 BBJ. Dresses like a str8 bum but pretty face and petite.
Originally Posted by PussySlayer2
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 10:38 #13824Senior Member

Posts: 34Found this redhead by 75 and cottage Grove
She was just walking around the spot or you pulled in and she was outside the hotel doors? Or they got listings that they host there. She looks good got a thing for redheads.
Originally Posted by PussySlayer2
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 00:55 #13823Senior Member

Posts: 87Hot damn red heads make my knees weak. How was her body??
Originally Posted by PussySlayer2
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 23:43 #13822Senior Member

Posts: 366Tik Tok
Tik Tok search "streetwalkers in cicero.
-
07-11-25 15:59 #13821Senior Member

Posts: 29Found this redhead by 75 and cottage Grove
There's always hoes around the empire motel check it out I got a full video with this hoe. She's freakin cute.
-
07-09-25 02:40 #13820Regular Member

Posts: 1I saw the young Latina on 5th around 4 am too. Someone scooped her and brought her to the Karavan motel. I avoided.
I did pick up Kat on the way back. WSW, says she's 23, from MI, doesn't have a place but hangs around the infamous BP. I didn't check IDs but she looked to be in her early 20's. Very cute. And, um, older than that Latina, I think? .3 but gave her. 4.
A few weeks back around the time when those hotties were hanging outside of Skylark, I picked up Jasmine on 51st. WSW, 30's, blonde, nice ass and nice tits. She kind of looked like a young Elizabeth banks. She was wearing blue jeans so you couldn't get a feel of that phat ass but a purple shirt that really let her tits pop. She tried to do the thing where she sucked for 2 minutes and then said she needs to go because of her pimp. She was going to get out and in a moment of frustration, I just held her head down and face fucked her. I told her that it would be easier to just finish my cock then try anything. After that, she very much just submitted. I wouldn't pick up again because she will try to rush but I have not seen her since. I met Diamond on 48th near Cicero. HSW, user, but excellent head. She would do it for. 2 but I gave her. 3. Let me play with her little butt, which was super cute.
Who is the young BSW that hangs around 49th and the side street near the gas station. She is very thin and has kind of afro hair that she puts in two pigtails sometimes? Anyone pick up?
-
07-09-25 00:52 #13819Senior Member

Posts: 290The cattle
If its one thing I can't stand is a obese hooker.
Originally Posted by AvgWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






