Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 37369
-
07-12-25 08:06 #34684Senior Member

Posts: 612Agreed
If she says she's at the book tower I'd be very skeptical. You don't just walk up the rooms. Lots of logistics involved.
Originally Posted by Spanky68
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 02:15 #34683Senior Member

Posts: 347
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
For one I'd like to hear some facts might consider. Actually I'd like to know if Natasha will ever accept an appointment with me and Tina has been on my mind for long Tina. I'm just not good at making future appointments (Hens, Lita,) I'm what you call, a spur of the moment man.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 01:59 #34682Senior Member

Posts: 347I'm very low key. If I could get a little bitty of information on who is bubbly and may get some future mutual satisfaction from, I'm willing to put the effort. I know this sounds like a broken record but I'd like to have a monogamous, carefree relationship with someone without boundaries. I don't mind dirty deeds done well. I'm a reciprocateor. Yeah, I'm not stupid, this site is just money game but I'm going to give it a whirl at it all of you great specimens of real men on this forum.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 22:52 #34681Regular Member

Posts: 9Haha you're right. INCALL. The number for the LLC at the business suite always goes straight to voicemail, and it's different from the ad's number.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 19:53 #34680Senior Member

Posts: 427?
Well we truly care to have factual information here and you consistently make one off claims of providers and services that nobody else does. Facts matter.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 19:50 #34679Senior Member

Posts: 427Outcall?
Outcall means comes to your location, do I think you mean incall. Just clarifying to be accurate with info here.
Originally Posted by BCTopher
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 16:54 #34678Regular Member

Posts: 9Outcall, in a business suite in Farmington Hills area. Face doesn't match, but she was a busty Latina indeed.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 16:20 #34677Regular Member

Posts: 9Incall to a legit office building. Different girl from pics. At least the face was. Nice big breasts, so one of the pics could be her? Definitely Latina.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 12:33 #34676Regular Member

Posts: 3Amp?
No any information. I try to find good AMP.
Originally Posted by StormDaze
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 10:48 #34675Banned Member

Posts: 298?
I truly don't care who you know or don't it doesn't have any impact on my experience I I'll let ya'll know when she returns in August.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 10:00 #34674Senior Member

Posts: 347Was this incall or outcall and was she the girl pictured in the ad ?
Originally Posted by BCTopher
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 08:25 #34673Regular Member

Posts: 16Nothing good comes from high rise
The location is a 38 story tower downtown detroit. I see red flags.
Originally Posted by LastTiisrmome22
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 22:06 #34672Senior Member

Posts: 427No Yasu
Never was. I know the ladies there personally and the owner frequently gives me the lineup. Never was a Yasu, or one as you described.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 16:39 #34671Regular Member

Posts: 9Possible Scam
Quoted me $120 w / extra 40 for topless. Started massaging for 3 min, then said "I forgot to warm up the towels. " Left & never came back. Texted me later stating she got her period and rushed home to keep from being embarrassed. Scheduled a makeup date. Only for her to "get in car wreck" on the way to makeup appt. Hasn't returned a call or text since.
Originally Posted by DeanDuber
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 14:28 #34670Regular Member

Posts: 11Livonia
I have found one in Livoria, young girls inside. Caution, just visiting the area. Has anyone been there before?
[Deleted by Admin]










Reply With Quote






