Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 37364
-
07-11-25 19:50 #34679Senior Member

Posts: 427Outcall?
Outcall means comes to your location, do I think you mean incall. Just clarifying to be accurate with info here.
Originally Posted by BCTopher
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 16:54 #34678Regular Member

Posts: 9Outcall, in a business suite in Farmington Hills area. Face doesn't match, but she was a busty Latina indeed.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 16:20 #34677Regular Member

Posts: 9Incall to a legit office building. Different girl from pics. At least the face was. Nice big breasts, so one of the pics could be her? Definitely Latina.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 12:33 #34676Regular Member

Posts: 3Amp?
No any information. I try to find good AMP.
Originally Posted by StormDaze
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 10:48 #34675Banned Member

Posts: 298?
I truly don't care who you know or don't it doesn't have any impact on my experience I I'll let ya'll know when she returns in August.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 10:00 #34674Senior Member

Posts: 347Was this incall or outcall and was she the girl pictured in the ad ?
Originally Posted by BCTopher
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 08:25 #34673Regular Member

Posts: 16Nothing good comes from high rise
The location is a 38 story tower downtown detroit. I see red flags.
Originally Posted by LastTiisrmome22
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 22:06 #34672Senior Member

Posts: 427No Yasu
Never was. I know the ladies there personally and the owner frequently gives me the lineup. Never was a Yasu, or one as you described.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 16:39 #34671Regular Member

Posts: 9Possible Scam
Quoted me $120 w / extra 40 for topless. Started massaging for 3 min, then said "I forgot to warm up the towels. " Left & never came back. Texted me later stating she got her period and rushed home to keep from being embarrassed. Scheduled a makeup date. Only for her to "get in car wreck" on the way to makeup appt. Hasn't returned a call or text since.
Originally Posted by DeanDuber
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 14:28 #34670Regular Member

Posts: 11Livonia
I have found one in Livoria, young girls inside. Caution, just visiting the area. Has anyone been there before?
[Deleted by Admin]
-
07-10-25 12:29 #34669Senior Member

Posts: 929Google CAMTC California Massage Therapy Council. Then look at their rating of 1. 8. Then you will understand the scam.
Originally Posted by LastTime22
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 11:16 #34668Senior Member

Posts: 46330 minutes
30 minutes is code to these AMP providers that you're looking for a he (I've never had a great 30 minute massage). They will prioritize a great massage for 60 minutes. I've had providers answer the door half way through my massage and ask if I'm ok with them taking care of a monger and come back after 15 minutes. They jack hammer the other monger, wash their hands then return to me and add 5-10 minutes to my total time.
Originally Posted by Salty7
[View Original Post]
If you're truly looking for a good massage and a great finish, don't waste your time with 30 minutes.
Happy hunting, and be safe.
SN.
-
07-10-25 09:22 #34667Regular Member

Posts: 24Craigslist Certified Female in Detroit
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...862815761.html
Can anyone confirm if legit? Asks for deposit but not obviously a scam after texting. "Certified Female Therapist" supposedly located near midtown.
-
07-09-25 21:37 #34666Senior Member

Posts: 63Gold Star
Is officially no more. Went to the Tiger game today and took a Detour down Eight Mile Road. Got to Lahser and recognized that block and it brought back a few memories. Well as of today the store front is now a women's store.
-
07-09-25 17:33 #34665Regular Member

Posts: 9Hoping for a different answer
Your brain read the post differently because you're thirsty to fuck her and you were hoping for a different answer than 3 years ago. Your hoping something changed. Everyone has clearly said she does not offer FS.
Originally Posted by MardanAmaratha
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






