Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 18768
-
07-12-25 07:40 #18003Senior Member

Posts: 172Cosily
Had the same experience lately. Drove by the times, later in the afternoon, and same thing, lights off, door locked.
Originally Posted by HookinUp
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 00:16 #18002Senior Member

Posts: 166Inbox cleared.
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 19:47 #18001Senior Member

Posts: 657Dude, clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Hd2500
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 19:34 #18000Senior Member

Posts: 25Lakeside
Lakeside at Dumbarton.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 16:20 #17999Senior Member

Posts: 187Thanks! I'll have to check out Bank at Lakeside. I have no clue where that is. Comfort is decent but I have had two different ladies there and neither were remotely attractive. One took off her shirt.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 15:30 #17998Senior Member

Posts: 184Cosily
Tried stopping there a couple of times recently, but their lights aren't on and their door was locked. Tried calling and it went straight to VM. Anyone have Intel? Feel free to PM if you prefer.
-
07-11-25 13:56 #17997Senior Member

Posts: 69East Hundred Massage Joints
I've noticed two different places on East Hundred between Chester and Hopewell. I know one is Massage for You but not sure of the other place across the street from the Food Lion center. Are they both legit or nah?
-
07-11-25 12:21 #17996Senior Member

Posts: 501Healing in Pburg
ViVi has gone back to New York and won't be coming back. She was always one of my favorites. She gave a good massage and always was very cheerful and happy. One of the new girls is Lisa. She is cute and has a little meat on her bones and has C or maybe D cups. She gives a nice massage and will bring out the girls for a little nursing. She seems young, maybe late 20's or early 30's. Other girl is taller and older, 40's. Haven't tried her.
-
07-11-25 10:06 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 484Nice review. Here are a few additions and comments
Parham massage. 50/ half, 70 hour. Two older ladies. Lucy is the better of the two. More teasing and L2 possible. I was promised L3 on my next visit.
Layla Spa Petersburg. 50 half, 70 hour. Decent massages on both visits. Ladies were in their 40's. I drew Lisa on the last visit and a good massage without teasing. OTC no problem during massage. I got far enough under her cut-offs to know she wasn't wearing panties. Open menu during the last 20 minutes.
Mountain. 40 half, 60 hour. Two ladies. One older with gross makeup and laugh is Lili. I have low standards so I tried her. 5 minutes into the massage I rubbed her ass and she dropped her pants and we went to town. She's not worth the $ tip but it was BBFS, no questions asked, CIP. No head. The other gal is Salsa and she's decent, mid 40's, and barely worth the $. 5 you'll P2 P.
Comfort is okay imo. L1 is all I ever got but others claim to have done better.
The Bank on Lakeside. 50 half, 70 hour but the hour is never available. I got my first Saran Wrap BJ here. Not a good experience. Poor massage, rushed, no suction, ugly provider.
Massage Across from Rosies 50 half, 70 hour. I've always gotten L1 there but wanted more. Some have not gotten L1 and there was a masseuse there (young) who didn't play.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 09:54 #17994Senior Member

Posts: 52Forest Hill Status?
Took a sunset cruise down Forest hill last night. Decided to stop by since all the daytime cars were gone. Got there and all the lights were off and blinds were open. Didn't get out to investigate further but it was a ghost town minus the tumble weed blowing thru the parking lot. Everything ok there? Just seemed strange.
-
07-11-25 07:25 #17993Senior Member

Posts: 100MP experiences
Thanks for the review (s). Saves a lot of walk in / walk out time. I respectively disagree with this one. Both ladies seem to be lower 40's, which is lower 20's in Northern Virginia age. And, the ts is well worth the $10 price of admission. They keep it the ts-room clean and you will be squeaky clean -every where- when done. And the younger of the 2 (she's the worker not the manager) is as cute as a button.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 22:02 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 187It shut down but is back. They may have a new name or sign on the door, but same place.
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 18:14 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 229Thank you
Thanks for the info. I didn't realize Golden H was still open.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 17:52 #17990Senior Member

Posts: 767Variety is always breathing on my kneck.
Its a good thing, I just want to know if it is worth going or not, tight uzi and great attitude that's it. I already accepted the fact that the local AMPs will be the granny treatment, but am holding to a l.
Originally Posted by HookinUp
[View Original Post]
Quantum sized hope, that someday we will get 20 somethings.
-
07-09-25 14:26 #17989Senior Member

Posts: 184[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.












Reply With Quote





