High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 18766
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18001
    Quote Originally Posted by Hd2500  [View Original Post]
    There's recnt reviews.
    Dude, clear your inbox.

  2. #18000

    Lakeside

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I'll have to check out Bank at Lakeside. I have no clue where that is. Comfort is decent but I have had two different ladies there and neither were remotely attractive. One took off her shirt.
    Lakeside at Dumbarton.

  3. #17999
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Parham massage. 50/ half, 70 hour. Two older ladies. Lucy is the better of the two. More teasing and L2 possible. I was promised L3 on my next visit.

    Layla Spa Petersburg. 50 half, 70 hour. Decent massages on both visits. Ladies were in their 40's. I drew Lisa on the last visit and a good massage without teasing. OTC no problem during massage. I got far enough under her cut-offs to know she wasn't wearing panties. Open menu during the last 20 minutes.

    Mountain. 40 half, 60 hour. Two ladies. One older with gross makeup and laugh is Lili. I have low standards so I tried her. 5 minutes into the massage I rubbed her ass and she dropped her pants and we went to town. She's not worth the $ tip but it was BBFS, no questions asked, CIP. No head. The other gal is Salsa and she's decent, mid 40's, and barely worth the $. 5 you'll P2 P.

    Comfort is okay imo. L1 is all I ever got but others claim to have done better.

    The Bank on Lakeside. 50 half, 70 hour but the hour is never available. I got my first Saran Wrap BJ here. Not a good experience. Poor massage, rushed, no suction, ugly provider..
    Thanks! I'll have to check out Bank at Lakeside. I have no clue where that is. Comfort is decent but I have had two different ladies there and neither were remotely attractive. One took off her shirt.

  4. #17998

    Cosily

    Tried stopping there a couple of times recently, but their lights aren't on and their door was locked. Tried calling and it went straight to VM. Anyone have Intel? Feel free to PM if you prefer.

  5. #17997

    East Hundred Massage Joints

    I've noticed two different places on East Hundred between Chester and Hopewell. I know one is Massage for You but not sure of the other place across the street from the Food Lion center. Are they both legit or nah?

  6. #17996

    Healing in Pburg

    ViVi has gone back to New York and won't be coming back. She was always one of my favorites. She gave a good massage and always was very cheerful and happy. One of the new girls is Lisa. She is cute and has a little meat on her bones and has C or maybe D cups. She gives a nice massage and will bring out the girls for a little nursing. She seems young, maybe late 20's or early 30's. Other girl is taller and older, 40's. Haven't tried her.

  7. #17995

    Nice review. Here are a few additions and comments

    Parham massage. 50/ half, 70 hour. Two older ladies. Lucy is the better of the two. More teasing and L2 possible. I was promised L3 on my next visit.

    Layla Spa Petersburg. 50 half, 70 hour. Decent massages on both visits. Ladies were in their 40's. I drew Lisa on the last visit and a good massage without teasing. OTC no problem during massage. I got far enough under her cut-offs to know she wasn't wearing panties. Open menu during the last 20 minutes.

    Mountain. 40 half, 60 hour. Two ladies. One older with gross makeup and laugh is Lili. I have low standards so I tried her. 5 minutes into the massage I rubbed her ass and she dropped her pants and we went to town. She's not worth the $ tip but it was BBFS, no questions asked, CIP. No head. The other gal is Salsa and she's decent, mid 40's, and barely worth the $. 5 you'll P2 P.

    Comfort is okay imo. L1 is all I ever got but others claim to have done better.

    The Bank on Lakeside. 50 half, 70 hour but the hour is never available. I got my first Saran Wrap BJ here. Not a good experience. Poor massage, rushed, no suction, ugly provider.

    Massage Across from Rosies 50 half, 70 hour. I've always gotten L1 there but wanted more. Some have not gotten L1 and there was a masseuse there (young) who didn't play.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Like most of you, I've hit just about every parlor in the metro area. Most are older ladies. Here are some notes for ya fellow mongers:

    1. Eastern- new joint off Three Chopt. Cute MT but zero HE or remotely close to anything. Bummer.

    2. Cosily Lounge (midlo) -the women here are usually younger (30's) and hot. Not a super discreet location. When the weather is nice all the families across the street at Bruesters can see you coming and going.

    3. Forest Hill Massage- pretty discreet spot- this is my go to but you have to ask for Tina. She is the best. She does use a lot of oil, though. Also not sure how often they change the bedding and face towel there. I've gotten sick a few times after going but always a solid HE from Tina. They also offer two gals massage but the other lady is kinda older looking with a little belly.

    4. Jasmin Spa (goochland) - this place is always a solid option. They try to get good talent but some of the younger gals have moved on. Callie doesn't provide a real sensual HE it is kind of rough. The others are good. Susan is the best in their rotation. The good ones don't seem to last too long there. Probably finding more lucrative work outside with clients.

    5. Golden H (midlo) - Fiona is solid there. I've heard of you donate the right amount there are other menu items available.

    6. Comfort (midlo tpke) - ugly women but table shower.

    7. Cloud 9 (midlo tpke) - ugly old ladies.

    8. Mountain- we all know this one- ugly old ladies that sleep in there.

    9. Fredericksburg (across from library downtown) - this place is solid. Full menu but Saran Wrap for the CBJ.

    10. LJs- will miss this place a lot but their AC sucked in the summer heat.

    11. WED Spa in Vienna VA is a good alternative to LJs and they have a shower.

    12. Cary- lady has aged but still has a good body. Only went once, though.

    13. Anyone try the black lady with big titties and nice cleavage photos on Craigslist? If so, PM me!

    I've gone to so many and walk in and walk right out when I see someone's grandmother in crocs eagerly rushing me to come in for a massage. I just can't get into that. YMMV. Oh and there's a cute gal in Petersburg at a mostly vacant shopping center. I forget the name but it's not fronting s crater like the other two more well known joints but it's not far from there.

  8. #17994

    Forest Hill Status?

    Took a sunset cruise down Forest hill last night. Decided to stop by since all the daytime cars were gone. Got there and all the lights were off and blinds were open. Didn't get out to investigate further but it was a ghost town minus the tumble weed blowing thru the parking lot. Everything ok there? Just seemed strange.

  9. #17993

    MP experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    ...
    6. Comfort (midlo tpke) - ugly women but table shower.
    ...
    Thanks for the review (s). Saves a lot of walk in / walk out time. I respectively disagree with this one. Both ladies seem to be lower 40's, which is lower 20's in Northern Virginia age. And, the ts is well worth the $10 price of admission. They keep it the ts-room clean and you will be squeaky clean -every where- when done. And the younger of the 2 (she's the worker not the manager) is as cute as a button.

  10. #17992
    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I didn't realize Golden H was still open.
    It shut down but is back. They may have a new name or sign on the door, but same place.

  11. #17991

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Like most of you, I've hit just about every parlor in the metro area. Most are older ladies. Here are some notes for ya fellow mongers:

    1. Eastern- new joint off Three Chopt. Cute MT but zero HE or remotely close to anything. Bummer.

    2. Cosily Lounge (midlo) -the women here are usually younger (30's) and hot. Not a super discreet location. When the weather is nice all the families across the street at Bruesters can see you coming and going.

    3. Forest Hill Massage- pretty discreet spot- this is my go to but you have to ask for Tina. She is the best. She does use a lot of oil, though. Also not sure how often they change the bedding and face towel there. I've gotten sick a few times after going but always a solid HE from Tina. They also offer two gals massage but the other lady is kinda older looking with a little belly.

    4. Jasmin Spa (goochland) - this place is always a solid option. They try to get good talent but some of the younger gals have moved on. Callie doesn't provide a real sensual HE it is kind of rough. The others are good. Susan is the best in their rotation. The good ones don't seem to last too long there. Probably finding more lucrative work outside with clients.

    5. Golden H (midlo) - Fiona is solid there. I've heard of you donate the right amount there are other menu items available.

    6. Comfort (midlo tpke) - ugly women but table shower.

    7. Cloud 9 (midlo tpke) - ugly old ladies.

    8. Mountain- we all know this one- ugly old ladies that sleep in there.

    9. Fredericksburg (across from library downtown) - this place is solid. Full menu but Saran Wrap for the CBJ.

    10. LJs- will miss this place a lot but their AC sucked in the summer heat.

    11. WED Spa in Vienna VA is a good alternative to LJs and they have a shower.

    12. Cary- lady has aged but still has a good body. Only went once, though.

    13. Anyone try the black lady with big titties and nice cleavage photos on Craigslist? If so, PM me!

    I've gone to so many and walk in and walk right out when I see someone's grandmother in crocs eagerly rushing me to come in for a massage. I just can't get into that. YMMV. Oh and there's a cute gal in Petersburg at a mostly vacant shopping center. I forget the name but it's not fronting s crater like the other two more well known joints but it's not far from there.
    Thanks for the info. I didn't realize Golden H was still open.

  12. #17990

    Variety is always breathing on my kneck.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    Ok Mongers. So I have a feeling, like some of you probably do, that some of us aren't posting much about experiences because we don't want to see them busted or get overly busy like Polo. I know I have had a "go-to" lately, but I'm getting tired of it. I like an assortment, what can I say? LOL.


    If this is you and would be up for exchanging experiences by PM, please reach out. Senior members only that have more to share than what is on the board.

    Hookin-Up Out!
    Its a good thing, I just want to know if it is worth going or not, tight uzi and great attitude that's it. I already accepted the fact that the local AMPs will be the granny treatment, but am holding to a l.

    Quantum sized hope, that someday we will get 20 somethings.

  13. #17989
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  14. #17988

    Craigslist provider

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Like most of you, I've hit just about every parlor in the metro area. Most are older ladies. Here are some notes for ya fellow mongers:

    1. Eastern- new joint off Three Chopt. Cute MT but zero HE or remotely close to anything. Bummer.

    2. Cosily Lounge (midlo) -the women here are usually younger (30's) and hot. Not a super discreet location. When the weather is nice all the families across the street at Bruesters can see you coming and going.

    3. Forest Hill Massage- pretty discreet spot- this is my go to but you have to ask for Tina. She is the best. She does use a lot of oil, though. Also not sure how often they change the bedding and face towel there. I've gotten sick a few times after going but always a solid HE from Tina. They also offer two gals massage but the other lady is kinda older looking with a little belly.

    4. Jasmin Spa (goochland) - this place is always a solid option. They try to get good talent but some of the younger gals have moved on. Callie doesn't provide a real sensual HE it is kind of rough. The others are good. Susan is the best in their rotation. The good ones don't seem to last too long there. Probably finding more lucrative work outside with clients.

    5. Golden H (midlo) - Fiona is solid there. I've heard of you donate the right amount there are other menu items available.

    6. Comfort (midlo tpke) - ugly women but table shower.

    7. Cloud 9 (midlo tpke) - ugly old ladies.

    8. Mountain- we all know this one- ugly old ladies that sleep in there.

    9. Fredericksburg (across from library downtown) - this place is solid. Full menu but Saran Wrap for the CBJ.

    10. LJs- will miss this place a lot but their AC sucked in the summer heat.

    11. WED Spa in Vienna VA is a good alternative to LJs and they have a shower.

    12. Cary- lady has aged but still has a good body. Only went once, though.

    13. Anyone try the black lady with big titties and nice cleavage photos on Craigslist? If so, PM me!

    I've gone to so many and walk in and walk right out when I see someone's grandmother in crocs eagerly rushing me to come in for a massage. I just can't get into that. YMMV. Oh and there's a cute gal in Petersburg at a mostly vacant shopping center. I forget the name but it's not fronting s crater like the other two more well known joints but it's not far from there.
    I have seen the black girl with the huge rack back when she was in midlo in a nice apartment, pretty hot lady, she did come out of her top, good massage but standard HE, didn't get the impression there was more available.

  15. #17987

    Massage Parlor experiences

    Like most of you, I've hit just about every parlor in the metro area. Most are older ladies. Here are some notes for ya fellow mongers:

    1. Eastern- new joint off Three Chopt. Cute MT but zero HE or remotely close to anything. Bummer.

    2. Cosily Lounge (midlo) -the women here are usually younger (30's) and hot. Not a super discreet location. When the weather is nice all the families across the street at Bruesters can see you coming and going.

    3. Forest Hill Massage- pretty discreet spot- this is my go to but you have to ask for Tina. She is the best. She does use a lot of oil, though. Also not sure how often they change the bedding and face towel there. I've gotten sick a few times after going but always a solid HE from Tina. They also offer two gals massage but the other lady is kinda older looking with a little belly.

    4. Jasmin Spa (goochland) - this place is always a solid option. They try to get good talent but some of the younger gals have moved on. Callie doesn't provide a real sensual HE it is kind of rough. The others are good. Susan is the best in their rotation. The good ones don't seem to last too long there. Probably finding more lucrative work outside with clients.

    5. Golden H (midlo) - Fiona is solid there. I've heard of you donate the right amount there are other menu items available.

    6. Comfort (midlo tpke) - ugly women but table shower.

    7. Cloud 9 (midlo tpke) - ugly old ladies.

    8. Mountain- we all know this one- ugly old ladies that sleep in there.

    9. Fredericksburg (across from library downtown) - this place is solid. Full menu but Saran Wrap for the CBJ.

    10. LJs- will miss this place a lot but their AC sucked in the summer heat.

    11. WED Spa in Vienna VA is a good alternative to LJs and they have a shower.

    12. Cary- lady has aged but still has a good body. Only went once, though.

    13. Anyone try the black lady with big titties and nice cleavage photos on Craigslist? If so, PM me!

    I've gone to so many and walk in and walk right out when I see someone's grandmother in crocs eagerly rushing me to come in for a massage. I just can't get into that. YMMV. Oh and there's a cute gal in Petersburg at a mostly vacant shopping center. I forget the name but it's not fronting s crater like the other two more well known joints but it's not far from there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape