Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 733 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10612

    Big titties

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, did you sample?
    Nope. Not my thing, but I know it is for some here. GL!

  2. #10611
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Mongers might want to use some caution on this one, especially if any advance payment is requested by the advertiser. If you Google each individual photo in that Hawaii advertisement, "exact match" photos are produced for other provider advertisements (or purported provider advertisements) for various mainland locations, some using various different names and some with different phone numbers.
    For example, photos used in the Hawaii advertisement appear in an advertisement for "Supermodel Blair" in New York City, with a different phone number than in the Hawaii advertisement; in an advertisement for "Raven" in New York City, with a different phone number than in the Hawaii advertisement; on some Russian or Romanian website; in an advertisement for "Exclusive Playmate Extraordinaire" in Dallas, Texas, with a different phone number than in the Hawaii advertisement; in an advertisement for "Gretha" in Dallas, Texas, with a different phone number than in the Hawaii advertisement; in an advertisement for "Exquisite Extraordinaire Starlet" in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a different phone number than in the Hawaii advertisement; etc.

    Here's another point. The advertisement for Hawaii is entitled "Top Model American Edition". I think that title may have been used by the advertiser to make it seem that the advertiser was connected to the television series "America's Next Top Model," but the advertisement presents no evidence in support of any supposed connection.

  3. #10610
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Mongers might want to use some caution on this one, especially if any advance payment is requested by the advertiser. If you Google each individual photo in that Hawaii advertisement, "exact match" photos are produced for other provider advertisements (or purported provider advertisements) for various mainland locations, some using various different names and some with different phone numbers.

    Note that the supposed "Supermodel Partner" referenced by the advertisement is not identified. Also note the arrogant and defensive tone of "If you doubt my authenticity, you are not welcome here".

    Remember, the words "Eros Verified" don't really mean much. Eros itself says: "The content of all ads appearing on one or more Eros Guide related websites is provided by independent advertisers who are solely responsible for such content including, without limitation, all text and images. The ads are provided for informational purposes only. We do not control, supervise, verify, investigate, authenticate or endorse any of the content, information, materials, communications or representations posted on our websites. We assume no responsibility or liability for any content, including, without limitation, the accuracy, completeness, or truthfulness of the ads". Additionally: "Please, be aware that the term 'Verified' does not mean that Eros Guide has reviewed or confirmed any licensure or permits issued to the Advertiser. You further acknowledge and agree that other than as set forth herein, the Websites do not screen any Users or Advertisers of the Websites, has no control over their actions and makes no representations or warranties with respect to the character, veracity, age, health or any other attribute of Users of the Websites, including any person who places Advertisements in the Websites. You further acknowledge that You understand that other than as set forth herein, we do not screen, endorse, monitor, control, investigate, supervise any advertisements or communications submitted to the Websites by third-party licensees, advertisers, or Users for electronic dissemination through the Websites. All Users of the Websites are therefore cautioned and advised to use their own judgment to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of the Websites prior to purchasing goods and / or services described at the Websites or otherwise responding to any communication at the Websites". Plus: "Eros cannot and does not make any guarantees or warranties that either (a) the advertiser in the pictures on any particular ad will be the same individual who provides any services arranged between an advertiser and yourself, (b) that any of the text, including the name of the advertiser, or stats that appear on an advertisement, are accurate or truthful. Eros does not endorse the services of any particular advertiser".
    Should have a thread for "Smilely verified". I think that would be more helpful.

  4. #10609
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Mongers might want to use some caution on this one, especially if any advance payment is requested by the advertiser. If you Google each individual photo in that Hawaii advertisement, "exact match" photos are produced for other provider advertisements (or purported provider advertisements) for various mainland locations, some using various different names and some with different phone numbers.

    Note that the supposed "Supermodel Partner" referenced by the advertisement is not identified. Also note the arrogant and defensive tone of "If you doubt my authenticity, you are not welcome here".

    Remember, the words "Eros Verified" don't really mean much. Eros itself says: "The content of all ads appearing on one or more Eros Guide related websites is provided by independent advertisers who are solely responsible for such content including, without limitation, all text and images. The ads are provided for informational purposes only. We do not control, supervise, verify, investigate, authenticate or endorse any of the content, information, materials, communications or representations posted on our websites. We assume no responsibility or liability for any content, including, without limitation, the accuracy, completeness, or truthfulness of the ads". Additionally: "Please, be aware that the term 'Verified' does not mean that Eros Guide has reviewed or confirmed any licensure or permits issued to the Advertiser. You further acknowledge and agree that other than as set forth herein, the Websites do not screen any Users or Advertisers of the Websites, has no control over their actions and makes no representations or warranties with respect to the character, veracity, age, health or any other attribute of Users of the Websites, including any person who places Advertisements in the Websites. You further acknowledge that You understand that other than as set forth herein, we do not screen, endorse, monitor, control, investigate, supervise any advertisements or communications submitted to the Websites by third-party licensees, advertisers, or Users for electronic dissemination through the Websites. All Users of the Websites are therefore cautioned and advised to use their own judgment to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of the Websites prior to purchasing goods and / or services described at the Websites or otherwise responding to any communication at the Websites". Plus: "Eros cannot and does not make any guarantees or warranties that either (a) the advertiser in the pictures on any particular ad will be the same individual who provides any services arranged between an advertiser and yourself, (b) that any of the text, including the name of the advertiser, or stats that appear on an advertisement, are accurate or truthful. Eros does not endorse the services of any particular advertiser".

  5. #10608
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, did you sample?

  6. #10607

    Tig ol' bitties


  7. #10606

    How did you manage this?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOne3274  [View Original Post]
    Got to meet with this beauty. All I can say is WOW. What a body she has. Tall and slim. https://tryst.link/escort/keiko-minami.
    Been trying to connect with her! She keeps changing dates! Congratulations! Yeah, she's pretty amazing.

  8. #10605

    Kiko amazing

    Got to meet with this beauty. All I can say is WOW. What a body she has. Tall and slim. https://tryst.link/escort/keiko-minami.

  9. #10604
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryTyson  [View Original Post]
    She use to post on BP from time to time. Her pics got me curious one day so I hit her up. She texts me the address and she gives me her apt #. I go upstairs and a fine young girl opens the door for me. She had thick black hair, dark features, nice lips, curvy, and stood about 5'6. She was pretty but nothing I never had before. Pussy was okay. I ate that pussy till she was pulling the back of my head. I fuck her mish, then doggy, then finish off mish. I layed out the good dick and it was obvious because she looked confused, nervous and out of breath when we finished. She rushed to get me a napkin to wipe off and I told her to slow down LOL. She laughed because she knew I read her body language. We had some small talk after that. I told her about my job and she tells me she will be here until the 30th. Oh well. Hopefully I'll see her again.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13212116.html
    Does she look like the pics and how old would you say she is?

  10. #10603

    Emma

    She use to post on BP from time to time. Her pics got me curious one day so I hit her up. She texts me the address and she gives me her apt #. I go upstairs and a fine young girl opens the door for me. She had thick black hair, dark features, nice lips, curvy, and stood about 5'6. She was pretty but nothing I never had before. Pussy was okay. I ate that pussy till she was pulling the back of my head. I fuck her mish, then doggy, then finish off mish. I layed out the good dick and it was obvious because she looked confused, nervous and out of breath when we finished. She rushed to get me a napkin to wipe off and I told her to slow down LOL. She laughed because she knew I read her body language. We had some small talk after that. I told her about my job and she tells me she will be here until the 30th. Oh well. Hopefully I'll see her again.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13212116.html

  11. #10602

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DashingD  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all I'm new here from LA.

    Is it normal for all the girls to ask for deposit before meeting? 90% of the girls I've messaged have asked this, wondering if it's the norm. Cause back in LA deposit beforehand means definite scam. And I've fallen victim before, not trying to again.

    Trying to find where the legit providers are. Any help appreciated ty.
    You want legit go for the well known big name escorts or stick to the massage parlors or businesses of that sort. You go with unknown indies and you might as well give away your money. GL!

  12. #10601
    https://theeroticreviewes.com/reviews-natalie-hart/

    This young lady caught my eye. I can't find any reviews on her number, but she seems genuinely thick. Has anyone given her a shot and can talk about it?

  13. #10600

    New here

    Hey why'all I'm new here from LA.

    Is it normal for all the girls to ask for deposit before meeting? 90% of the girls I've messaged have asked this, wondering if it's the norm. Cause back in LA deposit beforehand means definite scam. And I've fallen victim before, not trying to again.

    Trying to find where the legit providers are. Any help appreciated ty.

  14. #10599

    Big tits

    Any Asian providers with DD, Es or bigger out there? Looking for FS.

  15. #10598

    Gms lol

    This young lady has a Golden mouth syndrome. No FS. BJ only. LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miku-995. I wonder who would see her. These youngsters are too crazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape