Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 33443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31958

    Is this Jodi?

    I am wondering whether this user is Jodi? I don't see any other reports other than the Jodi ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    Met Jodi in Mason, took her out for a nice steak and then back to her room where we both enjoyed dessert. I took a long time savoring her and watching her squirm, making me stop and then beg me to get my face back between her nylon clad thighs. Damn this woman is fun and looks hot AF in lingerie.

  2. #31957
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    It was a capias ordered for her from POSSESSING DRUG ABUSE INSTRUMENTS that happened in 2018.
    Anyone know if BBFS can be had for a price with her?

  3. #31956

    Input appreciated

    Hello fellow enthusiasts.

    Hope all is well with you.

    While surfing online, I have found a few ads that interest me.

    Please let me know if you have any info, good or bad.

    Thank you!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...hty-77350.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kup-81800.html

    https://tryst.link/escort/melanie-300-

  4. #31955

    Erotic monkey

    Well I just noticed all the profiles do not have numbers on them I'm guessing your going to have to pay for it to get the numbers!! It going down hill I remember you could see the reviews without paying for them!! So I guess you have to pay to get their numbers now!! It all about the money for this website!!

  5. #31954

  6. #31953
    Quote Originally Posted by CN532  [View Original Post]
    That was my experience also both no skin to rub mostly boney frames.
    Here is a more recent pic than what is in her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jul_11_2025_2_16_37.jpg‎  

  7. #31952

    Dinner & Jodi for dessert

    Met Jodi in Mason, took her out for a nice steak and then back to her room where we both enjoyed dessert. I took a long time savoring her and watching her squirm, making me stop and then beg me to get my face back between her nylon clad thighs. Damn this woman is fun and looks hot AF in lingerie.

  8. #31951
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I assume you're talking about BTOTB, right? What was she charged with?
    It was a capias ordered for her from POSSESSING DRUG ABUSE INSTRUMENTS that happened in 2018.

  9. #31950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    She already made bond.
    I assume you're talking about BTOTB, right? What was she charged with?

  10. #31949

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cb9380  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I just looked her up. She's looking a little rough from the last time I saw her. Hope she takes care of herself while inside.
    She already made bond.

  11. #31948

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    Katie is registered in the Hamilton County Gray Bar Hotel. Not hobby related.

    Stay Safe MN.
    Yeah I just looked her up. She's looking a little rough from the last time I saw her. Hope she takes care of herself while inside.

  12. #31947

    Katie

    Katie is registered in the Hamilton County Gray Bar Hotel. Not hobby related.

    Stay Safe MN.

  13. #31946

    Jodi sighting

    Jodi is in the Mason area today. Let the good times roll.

  14. #31945

    Erotic Monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    How you get contact info off the site for a provider?
    You can sign up for a free membership and then most of the providers have their contact information. Hers is the first profile that I have seen that does not have any contact info. I'm sure there are people on this site who have it and can share.

  15. #31944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Erotic monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy47  [View Original Post]
    I've nver seen her but there's always been a ton of positive feedback about her here on the board.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilsexym...incinnati-7203
    How you get contact info off the site for a provider?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape