Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 902 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13083

    EmaLee

    Someone seriously wrong with EmaLee. She is using two numbers and saying one was hijacked but giving the same information and location on both.

    Numbers ending in 3538 & 7164. Sending unsolicited messages. Run don't walk to the nearest exit.

  2. #13082

    Destiny Dash

    The reviews for Destiny Dash on the oThER site (406920) seem suspicious. All three accounts that posted reviews for her have also reviewed the exact same other providers including Bentley Bonds (406064) another suspiciously reviewed account. All three reviews mention the exact same activities in the exact same order in similar writing style.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7869482.htm?cat=1

  3. #13081

    Pictures Have Metadata Which Often Includes Your Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Also remember to turn your GPS locator off on your phone.
    Really good advice here. Remember that a lot of phones will geo-stamp the pictures you take by default. It's a "feature" to help you search and find them later or organize your photos by where you took them. In reality if you're not careful, you are sending your exact location to someone when you send them a picture. Audit your mobile devices and decide if you really want this "feature" turned on. If you engage in hobbying from a burner phone -- and you should -- I can think of no reason to have this enabled.

  4. #13080

    I don't send a pic

    Quote Originally Posted by CapAmerica1234  [View Original Post]
    She requires a selfie verification. Is it OK to ask the provider for a verification selfie? Still new to the game.
    I do not provide a picture. If I did I would ask her to provide a recent picture of her self that is more than a face picture. She does have pictures on Tryst but those do not look like a lady that is 5' 2" and 150 lbs.

    Remember you have the money so think wisely. You have the upper hand. Do not be afraid to say no.

    Most importantly be respectful. Respect will go a long way. Never ask for nudes. If they send them great so ladies do not like it. Also remember to turn your GPS locator off on your phone.

  5. #13079

    Andi in Covington

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Ad is posted in Lexington but she is in Covington. Anyone have any valuable info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/375853638489.
    Thanks to your posting about Andi, I reached out to her and arranged a blow and go. Pictures in ad are accurate, but don't hint at her perky breasts. True GFE, DFK. Took Directions well. CIM swallow. No complaints about how long I took. Sober. Room was modest but neat. I'm a smoker, so I don't know about her. On street parking was crowded.
    Comms were good, and she was ready at the appointed time.

    I'm going back next week to sample FS.

    Snob.

  6. #13078

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by CapAmerica1234  [View Original Post]
    She requires a selfie verification. Is it OK to ask the provider for a verification selfie? Still new to the game.
    Yeah she is young and legit and not for everyone, so yes vetting is required. Most higher end girls (GFE / PSE) worth seeing require some sort of vetting. The low end girls who will see any John Hancock with a phone are not the ones you want.

  7. #13077

    Has anyone seen Laney? Not much going on in NKY but looks decent


  8. #13076
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Asian visiting Cincinnati area. Returns to active duty on Sunday 7/13. She is real. Was recently in Indy with GH agency. Has reviews on the oThER site (406206) and on here (search baby lizzy. Look for posts from Indy and Nashville). Phone on Tryst ad is the one to use not phone on

    https://tryst.link/escort/lizzybeauty-24 https://babylizzy.com/.
    She requires a selfie verification. Is it OK to ask the provider for a verification selfie? Still new to the game.

  9. #13075

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    So, the face does look familiar, but I do not remember the context, even if I was sure that I recognized her from providing, which I am not. Is there an ad somewhere to check it against, or did this come up another way?
    She is on FB today asking for $44 for her hotel room. I asked her "hintingly" why she was at a hotel and she replied that she was on her own and had no one to help her. I'm going to push the conversation but I'm sure she is probably UTR working.

  10. #13074

    Baby Lizzy

    Asian visiting Cincinnati area. Returns to active duty on Sunday 7/13. She is real. Was recently in Indy with GH agency. Has reviews on the oThER site (406206) and on here (search baby lizzy. Look for posts from Indy and Nashville). Phone on Tryst ad is the one to use not phone on her website.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lizzybeauty-24 https://babylizzy.com/.

  11. #13073

    Newgirl

    I have a friend of mine that is getting into the business she is very beautiful' Her name is them PM me for her digits.

  12. #13072

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember this girl. She use to advertise I think. Is she safe or was she a cash and dash or have boyfriend waiting to rob you?

    https://www.facebook.com/share/14Ee2xvsBVm/
    So, the face does look familiar, but I do not remember the context, even if I was sure that I recognized her from providing, which I am not. Is there an ad somewhere to check it against, or did this come up another way?

  13. #13071

    Covington Andi

    Ad is posted in Lexington but she is in Covington. Anyone have any valuable info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/375853638489.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andi .jpg‎  

  14. #13070

    Asia Sister

    Second try for this group to establish something in the area. Empty roster for several weeks now. https://asia-sister.com/.

  15. #13069

    Tinyy Chocolate FAKE

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinGround  [View Original Post]
    I google searched all three images. The middle one took me to a 6 scond video on Pinterest,. From there, with a bit more digging, I found an Instagram account from a girl in Queens, NY, that looks exactly like her! There is a photo of her on insta wearing the same outfit as the 3rd pic in her ad. Just a different picture, google image search came up blank on the 3rd one.

    Vibingwkylah.
    Yep. Total fake. The picture is the middle is actually singer Kylah Shanae.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape