Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 921 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12266
    I got lucky and texted when I was close. Had to wait a hour and 10 minutes. But I just ran to target. And showed up 10-15 minutes before my appointment, to be sure no one jumped in front of me. No real tips here but I will say she is worth it. So keep trying. Literally no one compares. I hadn't seen her since last year and I was reminded why she is the GOAT.

    Most guys that compare Anne to other girls have never seen her. She called the GOAT for a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    How do you actually get an appointment with Anne? I have tried. Made appointment the day before, confirmed the day of but when the time came I was told she wasn't available for another few hours. Is there any way to make an actual appointment that is honored? Thanks for any intel.

  2. #12265

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    How do you actually get an appointment with Anne? I have tried. Made appointment the day before, confirmed the day of but when the time came I was told she wasn't available for another few hours. Is there any way to make an actual appointment that is honored? Thanks for any intel.
    I tried this past weekend, to see what all the hype is about. Couldn't get in Saturday so went to Archer Perfect. Not the best time this time. Sunday evening, same thing. She wasn't available so went to Star Hot. No bueno with my time with the Colombian there. Sigh.

  3. #12264
    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    How do you actually get an appointment with Anne? I have tried. Made appointment the day before, confirmed the day of but when the time came I was told she wasn't available for another few hours. Is there any way to make an actual appointment that is honored? Thanks for any intel.
    Nah you'll have to wait in line. If you don't have time to waste try getting verified with Korean Palace, most of the Korean escorts do similar or better service and are equally hot and sometimes hotter. The Korean agencies are appointment only, so no hour+ wait.

  4. #12263

    Anne appointment

    How do you actually get an appointment with Anne? I have tried. Made appointment the day before, confirmed the day of but when the time came I was told she wasn't available for another few hours. Is there any way to make an actual appointment that is honored? Thanks for any intel.

  5. #12262
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Cara yet, the newest Thai in the NW side near O'Hare apartment complex?
    Not as good as I'd hoped. Shower was at the end, no BT or any LFK. Complained about low blood pressure and not being able to do positions. Said her breasts are new and sensitive so didn't get to touch much. Average BBBJ. Definitely have had better experiences out of this location.

  6. #12261

    Suggestions

    Hi everyone. I'm kinda new on it. I visited BP a couple of times last year but I wanted to try some other places. Could you please give me your suggestions? Like your favorite place or so. I've read lately about RL but I'm not sure if it's safe or a risky place. I'd really appreciate if some of you could share your experience with me. Thanks in advance.

  7. #12260
    Quote Originally Posted by SM600  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I only ever saw it called fake here before. I assumed Skokie and Schaumburg were fake pics.
    This topic has been covered a few times before as well. GB and BP will use real pics when they have a girl's permission. Haven't met Sunny, but the pics for the other 3 current girls (Anne, Tina and Yoyo) are real. I reviewed Tina the other day. She has the same bikini outfit on as seen in the pic. Now, have they used fake pics before. They sure have, but that is only because the girls did not give their permission.

    Can't speak for RL girls in the suburbs as I don't use them.

  8. #12259
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    I'm guilty of paying passing attention to the high traffic stops. Not that I don't believe what you guys say about Anne. She does sound all world. But is that 5'11" claim legitimate? At 6'5" that has my attention.
    Oh. I actually read this post wrong. 5'1 is close enough. 5'11 is way off.

  9. #12258
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Close enough. She has a size perfect to play men's balls on that sex lounger like an acrobat but your size might be a little too big for it. Guess you are good at blocking men's balls on the volleyball court?
    In my 70's I'm still in pretty good shape. But I've lost my vertical at the net.

  10. #12257
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    I'm guilty of paying passing attention to the high traffic stops. Not that I don't believe what you guys say about Anne. She does sound all world. But is that 5'11" claim legitimate? At 6'5" that has my attention.
    Close enough. She has a size perfect to play men's balls on that sex lounger like an acrobat but your size might be a little too big for it. Guess you are good at blocking men's balls on the volleyball court?

  11. #12256
    Quote Originally Posted by SM600  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I only ever saw it called fake here before. I assumed Skokie and Schaumburg were fake pics.
    Its fake schamvurg and Skokie are some old lad. Hell no bait switch.

  12. #12255

    Anne Height

    I'm guilty of paying passing attention to the high traffic stops. Not that I don't believe what you guys say about Anne. She does sound all world. But is that 5'11" claim legitimate? At 6'5" that has my attention.

  13. #12254
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    This topic has been covered a few times before. This is an outsourced agent that does booking for multiple places. If you look at the pics, all the GB and BP girls' pics are there. The Skokie girls are RL girls. The Schaumburg girls are probably RL girls too.
    Interesting. I only ever saw it called fake here before. I assumed Skokie and Schaumburg were fake pics.

  14. #12253
    Quote Originally Posted by SM600  [View Original Post]
    LOL. GTR Studio is using Anne's pic. https://www.winfordbetgtr.com/chicago/
    This topic has been covered a few times before. This is an outsourced agent that does booking for multiple places. If you look at the pics, all the GB and BP girls' pics are there. The Skokie girls are RL girls. The Schaumburg girls are probably RL girls too.

  15. #12252
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised Anne hasn't gone independent.
    LOL. GTR Studio is using Anne's pic. https://www.winfordbetgtr.com/chicago/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape