Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 33445
-
07-14-25 11:27 #31960Senior Member

Posts: 89Katie BTOTB
In 2016, I would pick her up in Reading, take her to my place in Mason, hhr bbfscip 70. She would verbally encourage me to cip. So she could go home sooner. 9 yrs ago.
Originally Posted by BestMistake33
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 10:21 #31959Senior Member

Posts: 1190Jodi
You can find Jodi on Tryst listed in Dayton. She uses the name "Jodaci" on her ad. Anything good you've heard about her is ABSOLUTELY true! She's fantastic.
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 08:31 #31958Senior Member

Posts: 299Is this Jodi?
I am wondering whether this user is Jodi? I don't see any other reports other than the Jodi ones.
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 20:58 #31957Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone know if BBFS can be had for a price with her?
Originally Posted by MrNails
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 15:57 #31956Regular Member

Posts: 3Input appreciated
Hello fellow enthusiasts.
Hope all is well with you.
While surfing online, I have found a few ads that interest me.
Please let me know if you have any info, good or bad.
Thank you!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...hty-77350.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kup-81800.html
https://tryst.link/escort/melanie-300-
-
07-12-25 23:58 #31955Senior Member

Posts: 62Erotic monkey
Well I just noticed all the profiles do not have numbers on them I'm guessing your going to have to pay for it to get the numbers!! It going down hill I remember you could see the reviews without paying for them!! So I guess you have to pay to get their numbers now!! It all about the money for this website!!
-
07-11-25 22:38 #31954Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen Laney?
-
07-11-25 14:17 #31953Senior Member

Posts: 31Here is a more recent pic than what is in her ad.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 23:39 #31952Senior Member

Posts: 92Dinner & Jodi for dessert
Met Jodi in Mason, took her out for a nice steak and then back to her room where we both enjoyed dessert. I took a long time savoring her and watching her squirm, making me stop and then beg me to get my face back between her nylon clad thighs. Damn this woman is fun and looks hot AF in lingerie.
-
07-10-25 20:21 #31951Senior Member

Posts: 323It was a capias ordered for her from POSSESSING DRUG ABUSE INSTRUMENTS that happened in 2018.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 18:29 #31950Senior Member

Posts: 1190Katie
I assume you're talking about BTOTB, right? What was she charged with?
Originally Posted by MrNails
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 16:45 #31949Senior Member

Posts: 323Katie
She already made bond.
Originally Posted by Cb9380
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 13:39 #31948Regular Member

Posts: 20Katie
Yeah I just looked her up. She's looking a little rough from the last time I saw her. Hope she takes care of herself while inside.
Originally Posted by MrNails
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 12:48 #31947Senior Member

Posts: 323Katie
Katie is registered in the Hamilton County Gray Bar Hotel. Not hobby related.
Stay Safe MN.
-
07-10-25 10:29 #31946Senior Member

Posts: 92Jodi sighting
Jodi is in the Mason area today. Let the good times roll.










Reply With Quote





