Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 18565
-
07-11-25 07:02 #17140Senior Member

Posts: 221I've seen Lilith. I use a burner phone and sent her the two selfies. She claims to immediately delete them and I trust her. She just wants to make sure you're not a creep or something. She wants to be safe as she is inviting you to her home. While our session together was good, her location is safe, and she is attractive (some baby damage), I didn't click with her all that much, she was a little pricey for what you get, so I won't likely repeat.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
But she is a sweetheart, is very down to earth and enjoys what she does.
You're not missing anything in reality but you'll be fine sending her selfies. She doesn't ask for a drivers license or LinkedIn or any of that bullshit.
-
07-11-25 02:29 #17139Senior Member

Posts: 346Nothing in Mason
You will have to make a road trip of minimum 20 to 30 minutes depending on what part of Mason you will be. You can search the board for specifics on your own but places to look for.
Sunflower, Spring and Sakura are what you will find the most. They can all get busy at times. Been through that. Sakura can be very busy and require a wait in the lobby. Ugghh. Sunflower is relatively small and Spring due to location gets very busy and can tough to park. Do not park in the busy plaza next door and walk over. They get very angry and will report your car to LEO.
Stay safe. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Bazinga24
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 00:56 #17138Senior Member

Posts: 68Sakura
I was in town, so stopped by to see Mimi, still good. I have not seen mimi in 3 years so she brought Sophia in and it was quite tge time. Would go broke if I lived closer.
-
07-10-25 13:25 #17137Senior Member

Posts: 211Sakura Sophia
Thought I'd try another one of the new girls. Lisa was outstanding so I figured I'd let Mimi deal another one off the deck. Sophia was dealt. Nice ass, nice natural tits maybe B-C cups a leg tattoo and an across the belly tattoo. Nice tease during a nice massage with nice activities to follow. Nice is pretty much the word I'd use to describe the encounter and the girl. It wasn't a let down but it wasn't spectacular. It was nice. Would I repeat? Sure, it I'm in the mood for a nice encounter, I think she's good for that and if that's what your looking for you'll be more than happy. Mimi is still top of the line with Lisa close to her heels. Where in the past I was pissed that I didn't just go with Mimi, I was glad about Lisa and Sophia. Will I try out the third girl this month? I dunno. That's going to be in Mimi's hands. But if I were to go back right now I'd be very happy to see Lisa again and I wouldn't be mad to see Sophia again.
-
07-10-25 12:38 #17136Senior Member

Posts: 346Who?
Sakura has Emma, Sophia and Lucy. Is it Lucy you visited? There is no Lisa.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 12:04 #17135Senior Member

Posts: 337Sakura info
Type Sakura in the "search thread" drop down box top right of this page. All the answers are here already. In other words, search and RTFF.
Originally Posted by Thedogxan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 12:03 #17134Senior Member

Posts: 70Yep
Sure thing.
Originally Posted by Thedogxan
[View Original Post]
Probably 5 conversations about the car and I can't count how many about fees and services. At the bottom of the page are buttons to scroll back and look at recent and past post. You will find what you are asking for there good luck.
BM.
-
07-10-25 10:48 #17133Senior Member

Posts: 211Sakura Sophia
Thought I'd try another one of the new girls. Lisa was outstanding so I figured I'd let Mimi deal another one off the deck. Sophia was dealt. Nice ass, nice natural tits maybe B-C cups a leg tattoo and an across the belly tattoo. Nice tease during a nice massage with nice activities to follow. Nice is pretty much the word I'd use to describe the encounter and the girl. It wasn't a let down but it wasn't spectacular. It was nice. Would I repeat? Sure, it I'm in the mood for a nice encounter, I think she's good for that and if that's what your looking for you'll be more than happy. Mimi is still top of the line with Lisa close to her heels. Where in the past I was pissed that I didn't just go with Mimi, I was glad about Lisa and Sophia. Will I try out the third girl this month? I dunno. That's going to be in Mimi's hands. But if I were to go back right now I'd be very happy to see Lisa again and I wouldn't be mad to see Sophia again.
-
07-10-25 08:51 #17132Senior Member

Posts: 29Looking for AMP
So I've been contemplating going to Sakura, but every I pass by I always see dark tinted cars in the lot. Not sure if there's any feedback on that or if that's normal. A question I have is how much does it usually run for FS? Is it just CBJ? Is there a norm for how much it usually is'.
Ty!
-
07-09-25 17:44 #17131Senior Member

Posts: 55Sakura
For just little more drive. Try Sakura. Plenty of reviews on this forum.
Originally Posted by Bazinga24
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 09:53 #17130Senior Member

Posts: 87This matches my experience. Reached out to Lilith, took days for her to respond. When she did, she requested two specific selfies to verify. I let her know, respectfully, that I wasn't comfortable with that and asked if we could verify another way. After that, crickets as she cut me off.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
Lilith is well-reviewed and I have no reason to think she isn't trustworthy, but as CrazyEddy noted, it is not unheard of for well-known and trusted providers to flip and suddenly turn on mongers and post whatever they have on them all over social media. To me personally, it isn't worth the risk. I respect Lilith's right to ask and collect that stuff to make herself feel safe, but it's always going to be a hard no for me. Phones can be hacked, and law enforcement can pick a mobile device apart if they so choose. Even a provider who would never use PII against a monger could accidentally cause harm just by having it, and everyone who knows computers knows that "deleted" rarely means "truly deleted".
I also respect Observant's position that some people care a lot less about giving out selfies and PII. Know your own risk-profile and monger accordingly. Stay safe out there regardless.
-
07-09-25 07:04 #17129Senior Member

Posts: 151Sunflower
Sunflower in Loveland is a good place.
Originally Posted by Bazinga24
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 22:25 #17128Senior Member

Posts: 108The one in Forest Park is a complete waste of time. When I was there a while back tell me it was a chunky lady wearing a apron like you would find in a grocery store so that pretty much the kibash on any thoughts of fun time.
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 20:13 #17127Senior Member

Posts: 188Columbus to Mason
Hello,
I'm going to be spending the weekend in Mason and was hoping to visit my first FS AMP.
Are there any good FS AMPs in or close to Mason?
-
07-08-25 19:30 #17126Senior Member

Posts: 337LOL. I do the same. Often times the girl I get is better than the one I went there to see. In the end it's up to you, how good your game is and how you treat the masseuse that determines how good your session is.
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






