Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 17049
-
07-17-25 20:00 #16344Senior Member

Posts: 46Hot 21 freak. Looking to trade
I have been seeing a sexy 21 year old freak. She is a gem. If anyone has similar to trade dm me.
-
07-17-25 03:03 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 381Sara
Sara:
Originally Posted by MyWagoneer
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-da1e6ea739d9
Moved to text. Good communication. Setup a time to meet for drinks. I'm the one who actually had to cancel so she said she would love to reschedule. I just have been too lazy or busy to do so. Pics look good though. We never discussed how much $$ to meetup.
I saw her a few times over the last 6 months. $$ but no rush. Unfortunately she was also trying to set up a date with one of my friends the same day she was seeing me later so I can confidently say she is high volume. She is cute as long as you don't mind the price point and that likely you are not the only guy in the last 24 hours. Also potential high drama as she was on the site before and after a couple of meets, I started getting text messages from her BF at the time who was threatening to show up with a gun for fucking his GF. Had to put a stop to that obviously.
-
07-16-25 12:43 #16342Senior Member

Posts: 79Your inbox is full
Thanks for all the detail. Trying to send you a quick message but your inbox is full. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ChiHobby1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 09:33 #16341Senior Member

Posts: 84Seeking Updates
A few of my recent experiences from Seeking:
June:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-e85e9b092e04
Communicate and moved to text. She sent pics via text and we set a date to meetup for a drink. The day before our meetup she asked if I wanted to buy some videos off her prior to our meetup. Red flag and told her I don't pay anything until I've met in person. Haven't talked since.
Katie (mysticalSiren).
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-6da1cee6a7e6
Moved to text and met for dinner. Got along pretty well and she seemed like a cool girl. Paid $200 just for dinner date but she said she wanted to have some fun next time. Meeting for a drink this week and got her down to $400 for sex at hotel. She's been sending me pics since. She's hot.
Lola:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-a481755b9bca
Texted and setup a date to grab drinks. Communication via text was good but a few hours before the date she said she had to take her dog to vet. She asked to reschedule but I lost interest and am talking to other girls. She did text me pics to prove it was her. She is cute. We never discussed money.
Kassidy:
https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-fb80c422e6e8
Lives in Iowa but said she comes to Chicago often. Texted me sexy pics but wanted $1000 for a meetup. Pass.
Sara:
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-da1e6ea739d9
Moved to text. Good communication. Setup a time to meet for drinks. I'm the one who actually had to cancel so she said she would love to reschedule. I just have been too lazy or busy to do so. Pics look good though. We never discussed how much $$ to meetup.
Diana:
Posted about her previously. She's not on SA anymore and said she doesn't want to reactivate her account. We've been seeing each other often. 18 yrs old, tight body and submissive. My all time favorite right now. She is very sweet.
-
07-14-25 17:14 #16340Senior Member

Posts: 348Brillianlittlemiss
If she was actually 160 lbs, with that figure she could be somethin'.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-264f2c026ead
-
07-14-25 13:13 #16339Senior Member

Posts: 153Other sites
Has anyone have any success off sugarmeet website? I'm thinking of using that since SA is going to increase their prices. Any other recommended sites? Thank you.
-
07-12-25 10:02 #16338Senior Member

Posts: 388That makes a whole lota sense on the patterns they learn from these close knit clubs. Dinner would not turn into anything unless they see the potential. For everything else its like whatever little money they can grab while experiencing a dinner, lunch. LOL. Having said that, here's another example of this pattern I recently experienced - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-d5efc49a16f3.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
She wanted a 200 for dinner date. LOL. I said, I am bring some money but not 200 and if she is still interested and she said fine. I took her to a place that would not cost me more than 30-40 tops. She complained but I said the idea is for us to talk and see if our expectations are met. We can go to michelin stars after we establish the arrangement. LOL. This lady has some mental situation or something as she was unable to focus on the conversation, was showing few food photos on her phone (probably showing all the experiences from past. LOL). Who cares and I said what's her goal she gave some weird long explanation of long term. Etc. When asked she said not thinking sexual until she is comfortable (sign for nothing). When walking out I handed $40 for her uber. She did not count and or may have done later and I just said bye and walked my way. Stay away from this profile as I don; t see anything, unless someone else found it.
More importantly, the new pattern. I was in this game back in 2018's and wow those days were different. Been in situations where we would agree to jumo in right after coffee or easy going lunch, sometimes in the car.
Also, ethnicity seems to playing some role. Reliability of Asians, Middle Eastern, Latina profiles seems to be super low in that order. I don; t even care to approach them as they mostly turn into scammers. Caucasians / white is a mixed bag and it depends, Blacks I feel are more reliable but there could be other situations to take care. I am neither a white or black. FYI.
-
07-11-25 23:41 #16337Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345SugarLifeNow
New SLN Girl Shawnee 30.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Shawn123/
-
07-11-25 02:48 #16336Senior Member

Posts: 381SA girls sharing info
I can guarantee you that many of the girls are sharing info. Not only is there a "club" that I have seen on IG (Gold Coast Private Club, experience. Elite and luxeleaguesociety that is composed of several SA girls that I have seen in person and on the site but also one of the girls that I am seeing currently has told me that she is part of a chat group with other girls from SA. Mostly more expensive "bottle service" girls and higher end and more experienced girls in the 500-1 K range. Much of what is discussed is how to find the "whales" who spend 1 K (and I was told of one that would spend 2,500) for an evening. Don't begin to think that it is only guys sharing info.
Originally Posted by ArielDude28
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 00:11 #16335Senior Member

Posts: 388Honestly, this platform feels pretty overused. Like the same conversations and patterns repeating. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the women share notes on which guys are handing out money just for company.
Originally Posted by Donger999
[View Original Post]
A lot of the younger ones seem more interested in the experience—trying out a nice restaurant, enjoying the vibe, and that's it. Once that box is checked, things usually fizzle out. If you come off too eager, they might even try to get a second outing out of you, but it rarely goes beyond dinner.
There are very few options out there as you said. No point in shelling out so much for a membership.
-
07-10-25 10:43 #16334Senior Member

Posts: 125Seeking
Yet another price increase at SA (now $130 w / o discount). As with so many things in life, more money for a lesser experience. It becomes harder and harder to find someone decent on there. Seems to be more semi-pros, flakes and scammers. But. One can always hope and continue looking for the elusive prize.
Not sure where all the hot 20 somethings (and early 30 somethings) went, there used to be many, looking for an under the radar lucrative ongoing fling. Its not a great job market and the cost of living continues to increase. Maybe OF and other revenue streams.
-
07-09-25 20:07 #16333Senior Member

Posts: 145Not for me. But what I do is after you land on the error page click on any other link on SA(search, favorites, etc.), let it load, then try again. Some cookie must be getting refreshed after you visit a normal SA page (not a profile page).
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 16:53 #16332Senior Member

Posts: 36Thanks for the tip. I will try that for sure!
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 11:51 #16331Senior Member

Posts: 348Refreshing the link seems to work (but shouldn't have to).
Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 11:05 #16330Senior Member

Posts: 754Yes. By Design?
Yeah I've been having the same issue. When you click on the link in USA it adds a lengthy string of characters to the end of the URL that identifies where the link is coming from, in this case from USA guide. This is normal web site behavior so the fact it won't launch the page correctly on SA seems intentional by SA.
What I've been doing is going into the URL and deleting that identifier string. The string of characters starts with?_cf_ref= so start at that? And delete everything to the right. This gives you just the direct url which will successfully launch the page.
Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




