Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 3820
-
07-12-25 23:49 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 65Yes, she is
She is clean and groomed well. Shaved if remember correctly.
Originally Posted by Raynoone
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 13:35 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 344Passing through
Good afternoon my fine hobbyists, I'll be passing by your fine city and was interested in partaking in your local economy of Asian cuisine. I'm hoping to find a nice L2 experience, covered is fine. Since beggars can't be choosers, I'd prefer one with nice assets and appealing to the eye but not a deal breaker. Feel free to PM if you prefer, I can return the favor if you're ever in Indy / Louisville area.
BTW, I'll be coming from south Ohio so a little travel doesn't bother me. Looking at the area, Jackson appears to be the spot for a sure thing but I'll willing to travel east as well. Thanks!
-
07-11-25 16:42 #3353Regular Member

Posts: 7Bamboo
Any new reports on Bamboo? Will be back in town soon and has always been a favorite of mine. Was there 3 months ago and left happy. Thanks and stay safe!
-
07-11-25 11:42 #3352Regular Member

Posts: 14Been there a few times the last one being about 6 months ago. All older ladies 50+ and no extras.
Originally Posted by TheBanger69
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 11:15 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 121To bad
Well there goes that I am trying to find a place I can go on lunch while working that won't look like I am at a AMP in my company truck.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 10:15 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 187Years ago it was a honey hole! It was great. Then they went totally legit with a shitty massage. I to wonder how it is these days.
Originally Posted by TheBanger69
[View Original Post]
My last visit was a little over a year ago and it was just bad.
-
07-11-25 08:15 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 121Saline massage
Anyone know if they offer any extras here.
-
07-09-25 15:58 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 99Lisa at Star Spa
Was in the area today and stopped by and was met by Lisa, mid 40's, A cup, homely nice lady. Paid $60 for hhr and proceeded to a good firm massage with a lot of teasing and reach around. On the flip went to work and allowed OTC roaming. Finished up with good clean up. Tipped $60 as I was leaving and she was pleased with that.
Might return but last trip to Bamboo experience was same but was $50 for the house, $50 tip with no arguments.
Be safe,
Rick.
-
07-08-25 11:58 #3347Regular Member

Posts: 16Was she clean? And did she have a Bush or trimmed? Might have to try this out until Grove is back up and running.
Originally Posted by IanD5
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 09:08 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 187Mi Ave. Just west of the Kroger. Anyone know if Summer is back working there? She was cute!!
Originally Posted by Viavia
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 09:15 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 26Where is this place?
Originally Posted by Significant05
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 18:17 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 65That's correct!
How much?
- Half hour? Full Hour?
One Hour?
- $75.
For everything?
- What do you mean!
For everything.
- $250 half hour? (After slight hesitation).
That's too much!
- So 45 minutes? How much do you want to pay?
I handed her $260 at this point with a smile.
How about 260 for the full hour? Not like you have customers waiting. You know!
Pretty much that's how it went.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 11:13 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 347What I read on his report is that 250 hh was negotiated to 260 h.
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 09:07 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 72Ok wait, so according to this report, she said 260 for an hour, and then after negotiating, you settled on 250 for a half hour??
Originally Posted by IanD5
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 13:50 #3341Senior Member

Posts: 347What ever happened with this spa? Search results don't give much information. It would be nice to know the background since the phone number is still in operation.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





