Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 256 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 3830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPete69  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling "U Spa" to see who was available today and no one answered and message was that "voicemail was not set up yet". Was in the area so swung by and it looks like they are closed. No answer at the door and all of the signage is gone.

    Anyone have any more intel? Had a great time last time and was looking to repeat. Ended up at Bamboo.

    Be safe all.
    So I did notice that they received a Google review Tuesday calling them out and Tuesday was the last day they posted on stg. Hopefully they will pop up again somewhere.

  2. #3319
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPete69  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling "U Spa" to see who was available today and no one answered and message was that "voicemail was not set up yet". Was in the area so swung by and it looks like they are closed. No answer at the door and all of the signage is gone.

    Anyone have any more intel? Had a great time last time and was looking to repeat. Ended up at Bamboo.

    Be safe all.
    That sucks. That was one of my favorites.

  3. #3318

    "U Spa" Closed?

    Tried calling "U Spa" to see who was available today and no one answered and message was that "voicemail was not set up yet". Was in the area so swung by and it looks like they are closed. No answer at the door and all of the signage is gone.

    Anyone have any more intel? Had a great time last time and was looking to repeat. Ended up at Bamboo.

    Be safe all.

  4. #3317

    Bamboo-Angie

    Just stopped by Bamboo and drew Angie. Nice pleasant older woman, kinda butterface but nice body. $50 for the house and good massage. On the flip allowed OTC roaming and when asked about playing with boobs she said that would be another $100 and would allow sucking. I opted out as she was getting things done with HJ so unloaded before she had a change to do that.

    Nice visit, she mentioned it has been pretty slow lately, yesterday she said she was only one there and only had two customers. I did hear another monger come in while I was there, but she mentioned it's been a slow week.

    Will probably repeat, always pretty dependable option.

    Be safe out there.

  5. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by LorXL  [View Original Post]
    Curious, does she look like her pics. Face & body? Thanks!
    She does look like her post. I commented on it and she said she thought she needed to update her pics, but I thought they were pretty good.

  6. #3315
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. I ended up visiting recently. Was fun per usual. Girl was nice, good hygiene but a bit big.

    The recent Bamboo add on that site is interesting. Advertising a more expanded menu. Wonder if it's true.
    That site still has Lulu's ad from almost a year ago. It's no wonder why that number blocks anything incoming.

    https://adultfantacy.com/ads/9061

  7. #3314
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. I ended up visiting recently. Was fun per usual. Girl was nice, good hygiene but a bit big.

    The recent Bamboo add on that site is interesting. Advertising a more expanded menu. Wonder if it's true.
    Bamboo has huge variance when they rotate sometimes. I've had ladies won't even allow UTC roaming, and other times they will get in their birthday suit with you.

  8. #3313
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Grove has an ad from yesterday 6/3.

    https://adultfantacy.com/ads/21674
    Thanks for sharing. I ended up visiting recently. Was fun per usual. Girl was nice, good hygiene but a bit big.

    The recent Bamboo add on that site is interesting. Advertising a more expanded menu. Wonder if it's true.

  9. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP423  [View Original Post]
    What's the going rate for FS at grove? I feel like I've read conflicting numbers on here before. Anyone been recently?
    Always been $220 for 60 min full for me.

  10. #3311

    Grove rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Grove has an ad from yesterday 6/3.

    https://adultfantacy.com/ads/21674
    What's the going rate for FS at grove? I feel like I've read conflicting numbers on here before. Anyone been recently?

  11. #3310

    Grove

    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Shangra La has closed. I've reached out with no success.

    I haven't seen adds on the regular sites for HOE, Shangra or Grove lately. Wondering if there are ICE concerns.
    Grove has an ad from yesterday 6/3.

    https://adultfantacy.com/ads/21674

  12. #3309

    Avg

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP423  [View Original Post]
    How is the current talent at HoE? Been wanting to try it, but I can't do the old lady thing personally.
    Only saw two ladies around, may have been more, but they were standard fair. (Guessing mid / late 30's, average looks) depending on what level you're looking for there may be other options. (E. G. See my post below. Pricy but very cute).

  13. #3308
    Quote Originally Posted by Significant05  [View Original Post]
    Can't speak to Shangri-la but HoE is business as usual (at least if was last week).
    How is the current talent at HoE? Been wanting to try it, but I can't do the old lady thing personally.

  14. #3307

    Michigan Ave Spa

    A heads up to those who partake in the area. Maybe it's a sign of the times but the newer AMP on Michigan Ave has some GPS. Very cute and playful ladies working there with a solid massage. That alone would get a good tip from me. However, standard finish with light OTC led to her demanding a tip 80+ tip (after the session) on two recent visits. She would not let it go with 80 being 'low'. Not a fan of the approach so likely won't repeat, but can't blame anyone who does. Lili is very cute. Be safe.

  15. #3306
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Shangra La has closed. I've reached out with no success.

    I haven't seen adds on the regular sites for HOE, Shangra or Grove lately. Wondering if there are ICE concerns.
    Can't speak to Shangri-la but HoE is business as usual (at least if was last week).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape