Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 499 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6951
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSternn  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a rate cut. Looks good too depending on how much them pics are edited. The BF still hanging around?
    Yeah $250/ hour is great. Honestly, I never paid her more than 300 and I would wear out her back door almost every time.

  2. #6950

    Summerville Couple

    What's the deal with the couple advertising on STG for doubles with the hot looking Latina girl? The guy seems like a wisea at at through text. Their minimum $$ has been cut a few times.

  3. #6949
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I'm almost positive that's her. I've been receiving those texts as well. I guess for the last couple months I've been talking to her since she got back together and she got out of jail. She's living in one of those shit hole hotels on Ashley P.
    Definitely a rate cut. Looks good too depending on how much them pics are edited. The BF still hanging around?

  4. #6948
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer  [View Original Post]
    Got this from another Senior trying to do his homework. Is this actually her?

    Anyone else getting these messages?

    Or is this that same scammer that took over her Tryst account before it got removed?
    I'm almost positive that's her. I've been receiving those texts as well. I guess for the last couple months I've been talking to her since she got back together and she got out of jail. She's living in one of those shit hole hotels on Ashley P.

  5. #6947

    Sexxxii Jessiii

    Got this from another Senior trying to do his homework. Is this actually her?

    Anyone else getting these messages?

    Or is this that same scammer that took over her Tryst account before it got removed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250709_100038_Talkatone.jpg‎  

  6. #6946

    Bad vibes with her

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDay  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'd thought the same but thought TGTBT & never bothered. Then curiosity. Look closely even at the "hot" pics & you see bad saggy belly & even 1 with it looking like it's sitting on the vanity! The 2-3 other pics are about your best hope on a good day.
    She has strung me along several times and never met up. My advice is don't waste your time.

  7. #6945

    Blue Pill filter

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/033262670818

    Something about this girl appeals to me. Well her pictures anyway. Been around for a while now, but I don't recall seeing any mention. Has anybody seen her good bad ugly? Thank you.
    Yea I'd thought the same but thought TGTBT & never bothered. Then curiosity. Look closely even at the "hot" pics & you see bad saggy belly & even 1 with it looking like it's sitting on the vanity! The 2-3 other pics are about your best hope on a good day.

  8. #6944

    Tight kitty

    Her pics drew me in and I reached out. She gave me directions to an area. Once I got there I sent her a text and she went radio silent. I happened to see her checking into the hotel and she seemed strung out. She had a boyfriend with her and they were getting side by side rooms. I decided against the visit. I was bummed too! She has a great pair!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/343517426414

  9. #6943

    Kyndall?

    Someone has had to had some of this nice looking provider?

    Please share if you have any info!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/189661134#.

  10. #6942

    Royalty Rose

    Anyone have a dreams with this one lately? I know at one time.

    There was reports of a lingering bf while doing business. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/256228514025

  11. #6941

    Same experience here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PRLover  [View Original Post]
    She is real some pics are old and a bit misleading she is sweet gives a nice BBBJ would be so much better if she didn't keep gagging her self and having to stop I was told she is new to the hobby has a smaller pit bull with her in the room but it was quiet and just laid on the other bed she couldn't handle getting on to with me.
    She was sweet and enthusiastic. The dog was chill as well. I agree that pics are somewhat misleading. She is heavier than they would lead you to believe. I would see her again.

  12. #6940
    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    Absolute shit attitude. But, as always YMMV.
    I can co-sign the shit attitude. Back in the day she was good for a quick, last ditch, but times are tough now.

  13. #6939

    Tina

    https://ladys.one/charleston-escorts/tina-400-i907561

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

  14. #6938
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/033262670818

    Something about this girl appeals to me. Well her pictures anyway. Been around for a while now, but I don't recall seeing any mention. Has anybody seen her good bad ugly? Thank you.
    Absolute shit attitude. But, as always YMMV.

  15. #6937

    Any word on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/033262670818

    Something about this girl appeals to me. Well her pictures anyway. Been around for a while now, but I don't recall seeing any mention. Has anybody seen her good bad ugly? Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape