Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 499 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6947

    Sexxxii Jessiii

    Got this from another Senior trying to do his homework. Is this actually her?

    Anyone else getting these messages?

    Or is this that same scammer that took over her Tryst account before it got removed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250709_100038_Talkatone.jpg‎  

  2. #6946

    Bad vibes with her

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDay  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'd thought the same but thought TGTBT & never bothered. Then curiosity. Look closely even at the "hot" pics & you see bad saggy belly & even 1 with it looking like it's sitting on the vanity! The 2-3 other pics are about your best hope on a good day.
    She has strung me along several times and never met up. My advice is don't waste your time.

  3. #6945

    Blue Pill filter

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/033262670818

    Something about this girl appeals to me. Well her pictures anyway. Been around for a while now, but I don't recall seeing any mention. Has anybody seen her good bad ugly? Thank you.
    Yea I'd thought the same but thought TGTBT & never bothered. Then curiosity. Look closely even at the "hot" pics & you see bad saggy belly & even 1 with it looking like it's sitting on the vanity! The 2-3 other pics are about your best hope on a good day.

  4. #6944

    Tight kitty

    Her pics drew me in and I reached out. She gave me directions to an area. Once I got there I sent her a text and she went radio silent. I happened to see her checking into the hotel and she seemed strung out. She had a boyfriend with her and they were getting side by side rooms. I decided against the visit. I was bummed too! She has a great pair!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/343517426414

  5. #6943

    Kyndall?

    Someone has had to had some of this nice looking provider?

    Please share if you have any info!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/189661134#.

  6. #6942

    Royalty Rose

    Anyone have a dreams with this one lately? I know at one time.

    There was reports of a lingering bf while doing business. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/256228514025

  7. #6941

    Same experience here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PRLover  [View Original Post]
    She is real some pics are old and a bit misleading she is sweet gives a nice BBBJ would be so much better if she didn't keep gagging her self and having to stop I was told she is new to the hobby has a smaller pit bull with her in the room but it was quiet and just laid on the other bed she couldn't handle getting on to with me.
    She was sweet and enthusiastic. The dog was chill as well. I agree that pics are somewhat misleading. She is heavier than they would lead you to believe. I would see her again.

  8. #6940
    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    Absolute shit attitude. But, as always YMMV.
    I can co-sign the shit attitude. Back in the day she was good for a quick, last ditch, but times are tough now.

  9. #6939

    Tina

    https://ladys.one/charleston-escorts/tina-400-i907561

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

  10. #6938
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/033262670818

    Something about this girl appeals to me. Well her pictures anyway. Been around for a while now, but I don't recall seeing any mention. Has anybody seen her good bad ugly? Thank you.
    Absolute shit attitude. But, as always YMMV.

  11. #6937

    Any word on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/033262670818

    Something about this girl appeals to me. Well her pictures anyway. Been around for a while now, but I don't recall seeing any mention. Has anybody seen her good bad ugly? Thank you.

  12. #6936
    Quote Originally Posted by FlasherMen  [View Original Post]
    I remember her from about 10 years ago. She used to work from an actual store front. Massage was so so and the finish was nothing special. At that time nothing mutual. Could have totally changed, especially since she is saying GFE. Worth a shot.

  13. #6935

    Does anyone have info on Willow massage services?


  14. #6934
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm778  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this provider? Does provide any of the services outside of the massage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/columbia/female-escorts/caucasian_w/discreet-tantric-relaxation-fo/737718153983
    I've seen her twice in the past. You go to some old sports gym that's not active where she has a little room drawn by curtains. She plays some music, you get nude, she does too, and oils up and glides all over you. I saw her a couple of years ago and those filters on her pics are helping her out a bit. No FS and if I recall her ending was manual no BJ. Who knows, I didn't ask. Nice enough, but pretty conspiracy theory type lady.

  15. #6933

    I agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I would not repeat. Saw her last year. Pics are really filtered. In real life she looks closer to 60 with that Meth face. Avoid.
    When I saw her I slammed the door in her face. She looks nothing like her heavy filtered photos. Heavier and a lot older. Not attractive at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape