Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 17049
-
07-08-25 21:02 #16329Senior Member

Posts: 67Links with "Profile Not Found"
If you click on the link a few times, the profile will usually appear. I agree its frustrating. But 9 times out of 10 the profile is active.
Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 20:31 #16328Senior Member

Posts: 126Oh no, she's been on this site for quite a while. She got me for 3 oo a while back ago as well. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way unfortunately. She's been known as a scammer on SA. Best to report her when ever she pops up.
Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 20:28 #16327Senior Member

Posts: 126So I've come into this problem as well. It logs me out and then I log in and then it shows me the profile. Not sure if its because of this website or just the SA site having issues.
Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 20:08 #16326Senior Member

Posts: 2755 bills for chubby and 39 yo. Hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by JohnConeston
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 18:42 #16325Senior Member

Posts: 36Is anyone else having issues with all the seeking links from this forum coming back as "profile not found or deactivated"? Can we all agree to post a screenshot of the woman in question as well to make it easier? Please and thank you.
Originally Posted by JohnConeston
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 14:32 #16324Regular Member

Posts: 17Aurora
Any info on this one. Meeting her soon.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-ada237d2be8d
-
07-08-25 13:35 #16323Senior Member

Posts: 46Taylor
Any info on Taylor? Seems fun and legit. Quoted me 500 and contemplating meeting up just curious if anyone has feedback?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-57c1cb880e8d
-
07-08-25 00:34 #16322Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345SugarLifeNow
New SLN Girl Tiyana 19.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Tiyana/
-
07-07-25 22:25 #16321Senior Member

Posts: 36Maria. Scammer
I have been sugaring now for a few years and had mostly good experiences and met some wonderful women. This post is not about that. I generally subscribe to the "Don't ever give money in advance" mantra that everyone on here may or may not have learned the hard way. So far, it has worked out for me until tonight when I let my guard down and was stupid. Maria (not her real name but her name on the site) messaged me on Whatsyourprice (WYP). She also has profiles on other sites like Seeking, SD, and SB; but I can't remember which one specifically. Anyway, I am posting a pic of her below as a warning for everyone. She looked good in her pics, but her pics were definitely better than real life. She wanted to go to this restaurant. I like that restaurant and haven't been in a while so I thought, why not? We meet there and I am 50/50 on staying or leaving based on the fact that she is not up to my normal standards but I think why not see if it gets better? I was already there. Dinner and the conversation were okay. We leave to go to the hotel and she tells me that she likes cash up front because a friend had a bad experience. She is in my car, mind you. Ok. She also says she needs to deposit the money at a retail pharmacy on her electronic bank account and we stop at the pharmacy. I know. I know. Never give money upfront. Anyway. I sit there for about 15 minutes before I check the app we connected on and realize that she has blocked me. She must have walked out the front door where I couldn't see and ubered herself back home. I am a big boy and was stupid on this occasion so I probably deserved it. I should have just been blunt / rude, and left when she showed up to begin with, but it is what it is. All I want to say is to remind everyone: Never pay upfront. Send her packing if she won't accept that. And also, Avoid Maria (DM for her real name). Pic attached. It would make me happy to know her scam ends here. Best of luck out there, Gents! Be safe.
-
07-05-25 23:14 #16320Senior Member

Posts: 548Nice, glad it worked out very well, yes, this is why you got to catch them before they run into too many weirdos on these sites LOL.
Originally Posted by ChiHobby1985
[View Original Post]
Honestly, I thought Snap had died years ago, but it seems like a lot of younger girls (in their 20's) seem to use it for their fun. It's kind of a social network, you sometimes get "people who you might know" who turn out to be the sugar baby's friends. That works both ways, if your boss is on Snap and in your contacts, they might get you too.
Definitely a lot of time-wasters, but you do strike gold (and not the GPS kind) if you can filter them out.
-
07-05-25 19:54 #16319Regular Member

Posts: 5Any Info?
-
07-05-25 01:41 #16318Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345SugarLifeNow
New SLN Girl Candy 24.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Candy/
-
07-04-25 10:22 #16317Senior Member

Posts: 84Diana- Seeking Arrangements
She told me she deactivated account bc she wants just one arrangement but I don't have a great track record at long term arrangements so I am happy to post when she's back on the site.
Originally Posted by ChiSeekingFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 12:08 #16316Senior Member

Posts: 334I ended my sub
Yeah but it's just a selfie. My data is pretty much everywhere because companies put little effort in protecting it and yet require it.
Originally Posted by Pupsnu
[View Original Post]
I ended my sub because it takes way too much effort. If you have a life / career, can't wait for days or hours for women to respond.
In my opinion after a month, the site is nothing more than copeium for ladies (80%) that can't admit they are sex workers. It's transactional sex work that may include a drink or dinner but let's not confuse it for what it is. Sure, it sounds appealing to us to get the UTR ladies that don't post on the sites everyday. New crop of ladies yes. However, most of the ones are demanding high end prices. I would rather just go meet a higher end lady on tryst and call it a day. None of the BS to deal with and hours wasted trying to communicate just to set things up. Just my opinion.
-
07-02-25 18:51 #16315Regular Member

Posts: 24Can you PM me her details? Visiting Chicago area soon.
Originally Posted by ChiHobby1985
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





