Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 37334
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34859
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    What was your wallet doing in there with you? That's a rookie move. You leave your wallet & phone in the car & park discreet. Only thing I carry in is the exact cash amount & some protection.
    Both rubber & lead.
    Yes, your very correct about that.

  2. #34858

    Escorts

    What's the incoming rate for escorts in the near future? An popular website some escort offers massage for 7. 5 benjins 2 k for full service and there's another's asking from 3-15 k they are not corn stars or high end just like some random hos near to 40's Who is paying for this shitte if there is offer is because there's demand.

  3. #34857
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    I had no problems at all with either girl.
    Good for you QuriousJoe77 wasn't so lucky.

  4. #34856

    Moon

    Anyone been to the new moon spot downtown? Where is the best place to park? Is it discreet, etc? I was just surprised when I heard where they went.

  5. #34855
    I had no problems at all with either girl.

  6. #34854

    Rookie mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    So, I visited the two sisters in Petersburg yesterday. Had a really great time with them. Somehow I managed to drop a piece of paper out of my wallet with some pretty serious information on it. One of them texted me right away to let me know that I had dropped it and it was safe. Great girls going to make a point of 2 visits per month with them.
    What was your wallet doing in there with you? That's a rookie move. You leave your wallet & phone in the car & park discreet. Only thing I carry in is the exact cash amount & some protection. Both rubber & lead.

  7. #34853

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM the link? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    So, I visited the two sisters in Petersburg yesterday.
    It's twins .
    Whom some folks will be set up to be robbed
    https://simp6.jpg5.su/images3/downlo...4259f5c.md.png
    https://simp6.jpg5.su/images3/Jul-9-...874990a868.jpg
    https://simp6.jpg5.su/images3/100000...fa12c61.md.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jul-9-2025-6-03-25.jpg‎   twins.png‎  

  8. #34852

    Two sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    So, I visited the two sisters in Petersburg yesterday. Had a really great time with them. Somehow I managed to drop a piece of paper out of my wallet with some pretty serious information on it. One of them texted me right away to let me know that I had dropped it and it was safe. Great girls going to make a point of 2 visits per month with them.
    Can you PM the link? Thanks!

  9. #34851

    Re: Iso strwbby

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGetIt22  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a chick who will do whatever at my place for a couple of hours. Willing to pay a little extra for this occasion. Has anyone tried her out?

    Any other recommendations?

    https://tryst.link/escort/strwbby
    She was on seeking a couple of years back or so. I chatted with her at the time and she seemed super cool, but our schedules never really worked out. Her price on tryst is a bit high, but if she does cim and BBBJ I'd hit it. I'm going to poke around see if I find a review somewhere.

  10. #34850

    Two sisters in Petersburg

    So, I visited the two sisters in Petersburg yesterday. Had a really great time with them. Somehow I managed to drop a piece of paper out of my wallet with some pretty serious information on it. One of them texted me right away to let me know that I had dropped it and it was safe. Great girls going to make a point of 2 visits per month with them.

  11. #34849

    Utr

    I only used this to talk to her. Not to set up anything. I was wondering if she was in the business which one said she was. I brought it to her and she denied it so now she mad at me so here is the info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3566.jpg‎  

  12. #34848
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    I only have contact with her on messenger. I would give out number if I had it. Thought I put it on here to save time answering all the request.
    You could let them know what her messenger is LOL.

  13. #34847
    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I lost some of my contact info. Some of you may know the pleasant provider Sarah with short dark hair who shared a house in Pberg with her roommate who also provided services. If someone could PM me either of their info I'd greatly appreciate it. They are both awesome but I was particularly fond of Sarah's roommate. Thanks in advance.
    Is this the roommate that you were referring to or did you meet a different one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...y/993740387621

  14. #34846

    Could you PM the messenger please

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    I only have contact with her on messenger. I would give out number if I had it. Thought I put it on here to save time answering all the request.
    Could you share the messenger with me please.

  15. #34845
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaFun00  [View Original Post]
    I am interested, DM.
    She posted it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/224339990159

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape