Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34804

    Locked up

    She got locked up a month ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Talhia lately?

  2. #34803

    Just curious

    Has anyone met this one.

    Or any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/370111661829

  3. #34802

    Petersburg Sarah and her roomie

    Hi all. I lost some of my contact info. Some of you may know the pleasant provider Sarah with short dark hair who shared a house in Pberg with her roommate who also provided services. If someone could PM me either of their info I'd greatly appreciate it. They are both awesome but I was particularly fond of Sarah's roommate. Thanks in advance.

  4. #34801

    Sgt

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it hasn't been working for me since last night.
    I'm able to access it! Just checked it!

  5. #34800
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having an issue with the STG website?
    Yeah it hasn't been working for me since last night.

  6. #34799

    Stg

    Is anyone else having an issue with the STG website?

  7. #34798

    Talhia

    Has anyone seen Talhia lately?

  8. #34797
    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one around before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashlee069

    Found this too but it mentioned a stolen phone. Not sure what to make of it https://secrethostess.com/10494092/.
    The deposit is always a deal breaker, I won't do it for local girls let alone a traveling pro.

  9. #34796

    No info

    Has anyone seen this one around before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashlee069

    Found this too but it mentioned a stolen phone. Not sure what to make of it https://secrethostess.com/10494092/.

  10. #34795

    Colgado said she wanted a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I got a deposit request from her when I contacted.
    Testing 246.

  11. #34794

  12. #34793

    Moon girls

    Anyone been by moon girls? 2 new ones that look interesting. Tia.

  13. #34792
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDoggo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on gigi / glo?
    Nope, she is off the grid.

  14. #34791

    Gigi

    Anyone got any info on gigi / glo?

  15. #34790

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    I tried the 1st one tonight. Looked nothing like the pics, and wouldn't even let me touch her tits. 5 minutes in she's pointing at her invisible watch. I noticed that every latina on listcrawler tonight that is located at the midlothian address cut their phone off. She was the onlyoption. I guess they were trying to get her some work.
    While waiting for her to finally reply I was sitting in the parking lot and saw 2 others leave what ended up being her room. So if you get the greshamwood address in the text tonight stay away. None of them are worth it.
    They must have switch up girls on you. The girl I saw looked just like the girl in the ad and she allowed me to touch everything and I did the hhr and was not rushed at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape