Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 1184 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    It requires membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert59  [View Original Post]
    DM them through Tryst. There is a Message Me button at the bottom.
    But this requires membership.

  2. #38511

    DM Them

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/missme23

    This one here looks interesting and has the perfect age for me. But unfortunately, there is no contact.

    There are multiple ads with no contact on Tryst. I understand that some of them only want subscription to their OF. But these don't even post their OF.

    Is it the candy? They create the account with no contact and then sit and wonder why no one called yet. LOL.

    She looks familiar. She is the type who has 5 k friends and multiple profiles on SM.

    I wonder if anyone was able to get a hold of her. Does she advertise somewhere else? I myself don't see her on any other website. May be on SA or one of those.

    She has been on tryst for a few weeks. I was hoping she would eventually update her contact but she never did. Any information is appreciated.
    DM them through Tryst. There is a Message Me button at the bottom.

  3. #38510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Miss Me on Tryst no Contact

    https://tryst.link/escort/missme23

    This one here looks interesting and has the perfect age for me. But unfortunately, there is no contact.

    There are multiple ads with no contact on Tryst. I understand that some of them only want subscription to their OF. But these don't even post their OF.

    Is it the candy? They create the account with no contact and then sit and wonder why no one called yet. LOL.

    She looks familiar. She is the type who has 5 k friends and multiple profiles on SM.

    I wonder if anyone was able to get a hold of her. Does she advertise somewhere else? I myself don't see her on any other website. May be on SA or one of those.

    She has been on tryst for a few weeks. I was hoping she would eventually update her contact but she never did. Any information is appreciated.

  4. #38509
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol888  [View Original Post]
    She is running an ad, but no name or I would have searched her. She posted today and found that she also posted in April. Does anyone have a name of any feedback please? Thank you. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/618682072691
    There is a 50/50 chance she'll rob you. There are a mix of positive reviews and robbery reports on this board, but I forget her name. She has changed it several times.

  5. #38508

    Hard to reach

    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol888  [View Original Post]
    She is running an ad, but no name or I would have searched her. She posted today and found that she also posted in April. Does anyone have a name of any feedback please? Thank you. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/618682072691
    I personally have never been able to schedule something with her.

  6. #38507

    Sandman UTR

    I met up with her recently also and always amazing. No rush, chilled vibes. Thick in all the right places. YMMV but I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Be kind and she may reciprocate. Dream of a nice roaming massage, daty, and play. Turn on by her reactions. Have fun Sandman's the gate.

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of visiting with Sandmann's UTR friend and yes it was indeed a pleasure. I was told she's got to feel comfortable and a certain connection if she's going to give head so I went in not knowing what I'd get out of it but thankfully I checked all off her boxes because she choked herself on me for as long as I wanted. 6/7 on the throat meter. She's got a great rack so I let her take a ride so I could see them bounce a bit and finished ramming her from behind as I was begged to do. Unfortunately I was too tired for round 2 but she wanted me to stick around if I could. She's super sweet and was very accommodating at a clean safe incall. I will definitely repeat as she was very eager to please and invited me back whenever so she could give even more of what I wanted. If you're a senior and think you're charming enough for this sweet treat I'll share contact.

    I'm thinking of going back for those 2 rounds of pleasure soon. She was very eager to make sure I enjoyed myself.

  7. #38506

    Any feedback on her

    She is running an ad, but no name or I would have searched her. She posted today and found that she also posted in April. Does anyone have a name of any feedback please? Thank you. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/618682072691
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTQ3NDQ4OTU0OTM1MTQyZDMyNWY1YjA2ZDgxYzA1Nzk3OTYzZTFi.jpg‎  

  8. #38505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    New Blonde

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/992171734429

    Has anyone met her? I spoke with her a couple of weeks ago. She sounded nice but she was outcall only. I asked for a QV car visit, the quote was too high for a car visit. Now she got an incall according to her ad. Her pictures look real. Any info will be appreciated.

  9. #38504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Link is not working

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    We tend to get a lot of the same people on STG day in and day out. Looks like a new poster is on there now. Or at least one I haven't seen before. If anyone has seen her, info would be appreciated but if not, might have to TOFTT bc she damn fine in the photos. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/016270860328.
    It looks like she deleted her ad. I noticed for the past few weeks we got visitors and few new locals who do only outcalls.

  10. #38503

    New girl?

    We tend to get a lot of the same people on STG day in and day out. Looks like a new poster is on there now. Or at least one I haven't seen before. If anyone has seen her, info would be appreciated but if not, might have to TOFTT bc she damn fine in the photos. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/016270860328.

  11. #38502

    Utr Rn

    Hey Gents I got this Utr, lightskinned cute, thick, and kinda a vibe. She needs a little help, pm me for details.

  12. #38501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Every time I see this about Ashley it cracks me up. The part about she doesn't like being told what to do. She did the same thing with me. She seemed to be really put off by it and I wasn't being rude by any stretch of the imagination. But she finally rallied and did a good job. I haven't repeated for whatever reason.
    I think with me she already made up her mind to go to that guy at the gas station. That's why she made a big deal about it.

  13. #38500
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Last summer, she ghosted me numerous times for incall and outcall too. Then, finally we met. First she made me wait in the parking lot for a while. And it was at a place of Baymeadows.

    Then, she let me in. She was talking to a guy on the phone. Husband, boyfriend or Db. We started the fun after she hang up, I told her that I like it slow and sensual. She started complaining about the rate that we agreed on and not to tell her how to do it. Then she started calling that guy to tell him to meet her at the gas station. I got dressed and said ok I am leaving. She said ok. Then, she said her mood changed and she doesn't feel like having fun anymore but I can try again later. I said ok. I gave her a Tip. BTW, nothing was done and everything fell apart within two minutes. I think some of these inflated and exaggerated reviews made her think she is the Queen of Jax. First to be a great provider, it starts with communication. Second no double booking. No oops I fell asleep. No my phone lost charges. No I dropped my phone in the toilet.

    I see providers from down south. They are really great providers and their communication is great. And they are not more expensive. BTW, most great providers like phone calls not just texts. Great providers are consistent. Great providers provide good service to everyone and better service to the ones they like. Great providers don't use candy or talk about party favors. Ghosting is a sign of a bad provider. Every time I saw a provider after ghosting me, the experience was bad. Great providers stay in a nice hotel not a place where suspicious guys are walking.

    It's sad that the quality in Jax is so low. Now, we consider a mediocre provider as a great one.

    I am new here. But I have been in the hobby for ages since the newspaper ads like Jade / Nikki / Classic. Not all the reviews are true especially when they exaggerate. BTW, she uses the few inflated reviews in her ads.
    Every time I see this about Ashley it cracks me up. The part about she doesn't like being told what to do. She did the same thing with me. She seemed to be really put off by it and I wasn't being rude by any stretch of the imagination. But she finally rallied and did a good job. I haven't repeated for whatever reason.

  14. #38499

    Holly aka Cupcake

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/869904334434

    My buddy told me about, what he considered, a very enjoyable experience with Holly, who says she's sometimes referred to as Cupcake. My buddy had been texting with Holly for a few days leading up to the meet-up and she was always prompt and engaging via text.

    My buddy found Holly at a decent motel with exterior entrances- no lobbies or elevators to deal with, which is great for those that appreciate discretion in the hobby. Upon getting to Holly's room, she promptly opened the door. The pics are accurate and buddy said Holly has a very pleasant and enjoyable demeanor. Holly instructed my buddy to get comfortable in his birthday suit while she tidied up a bit. Holly joined my buddy on the bed after she lost her clothes and nestled herself between his legs. My buddy says it was at this point that Holly came out of her shell and proceeded to commence a very lovely BBBJ, Holly got very into it with lots of tongue and throat action only stopping for naughty comments and cock compliments. Buddy said he could have stayed here all day and Holly didn't appear to want to go anywhere else anytime soon. However, the show must go on, so my buddy says he asked Holly to get on top of him like similar to the position in one of her posted pictures. However, my buddy wasn't not ready for how tight Holly is. After Holly showed off her riding skills, she proceeded to bend over the bed, hiking one leg up on the bed so my body go reach around and give her clit some stimulation. My buddy says it wasn't much longer until that leg that Holly put on the bed was quivering uncontrollably. My buddy said the two of them were just in sync and her tightness felt amazing and again, he could have stayed here all day. However all good things must come to and end, and Holly allowed my buddy's ending to be in her mouth as she went back to a fabulous BBBJCIM finish. My buddy says it was just on of those times when you just jive with your date and the chemistry makes the whole session that much better.

    In conclusion, my buddy strongly recommends Holly, so much so he said I shouldn't leave a review and keep her all to myself but I said that wouldn't be fair to my monger brethren, even though y'all appear to be asleep in regards to Holly.

  15. #38498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    The First One To Tell The Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    You aren't missing anything. She's not that great.
    Last summer, she ghosted me numerous times for incall and outcall too. Then, finally we met. First she made me wait in the parking lot for a while. And it was at a place of Baymeadows.

    Then, she let me in. She was talking to a guy on the phone. Husband, boyfriend or Db. We started the fun after she hang up, I told her that I like it slow and sensual. She started complaining about the rate that we agreed on and not to tell her how to do it. Then she started calling that guy to tell him to meet her at the gas station. I got dressed and said ok I am leaving. She said ok. Then, she said her mood changed and she doesn't feel like having fun anymore but I can try again later. I said ok. I gave her a Tip. BTW, nothing was done and everything fell apart within two minutes. I think some of these inflated and exaggerated reviews made her think she is the Queen of Jax. First to be a great provider, it starts with communication. Second no double booking. No oops I fell asleep. No my phone lost charges. No I dropped my phone in the toilet.

    I see providers from down south. They are really great providers and their communication is great. And they are not more expensive. BTW, most great providers like phone calls not just texts. Great providers are consistent. Great providers provide good service to everyone and better service to the ones they like. Great providers don't use candy or talk about party favors. Ghosting is a sign of a bad provider. Every time I saw a provider after ghosting me, the experience was bad. Great providers stay in a nice hotel not a place where suspicious guys are walking.

    It's sad that the quality in Jax is so low. Now, we consider a mediocre provider as a great one.

    I am new here. But I have been in the hobby for ages since the newspaper ads like Jade / Nikki / Classic. Not all the reviews are true especially when they exaggerate. BTW, she uses the few inflated reviews in her ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape