Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 888 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12388
    Quote Originally Posted by Anskij  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Sir, may I ask who are you referring to? Or was this supposed to be a private message?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/998234211153

  2. #12387

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Westchester35  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is fake. I contacted her over a year ago, and she wants a deposit even for incall.

  3. #12386

  4. #12385

    Who is this? TGTBT?

    I keep seeing this one around in the burg area. Messaged and no responses. No reviews from what it seems. Wondering if anyone got any luck with this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...n/287269100712

  5. #12384

    Who is she

    I keep seeing this one around in the burg area. Messaged and no responses. No reviews from what it seems. Wondering if Anyone got any luck with this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...ets-have-fun/6.

  6. #12383
    Quote Originally Posted by CalvinHobbes  [View Original Post]
    She is awesome, I prefer BBBJ, just me and she.

    Took great care of me. Her name is Laura and ic.

    You ask her to read you a story she will know.

    I sent youaa was.
    Sorry Sir, may I ask who are you referring to? Or was this supposed to be a private message?

  7. #12382

    Stress Relief

    She is awesome, I prefer BBBJ, just me and she.

    Took great care of me. Her name is Laura and ic.

    You ask her to read you a story she will know.

    I sent youaa was.

  8. #12381

    Red head Dallas

    Does anybody know if Dallas is around still?

    Used to have so much fun with her a while back. She would do about anything. Kove anal. Beautiful red head. Pm if anybody can help.

  9. #12380

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    I knew that "retirement" wouldn't last long. Still going to pass.
    Why the pass on her?

  10. #12379
    Quote Originally Posted by BilBallSaggins  [View Original Post]
    I see that Jenn is back posting occasionally. I was able to hook up with her a few weeks ago and it was a fun time. Good attitude, very clear on what you'll receive, and not rushed. I failed to save her new number and since she always removes her posts after she's booked a visit, would anyone be able to PM me her new number?

    Thanks!
    I knew that "retirement" wouldn't last long. Still going to pass.

  11. #12378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude23  [View Original Post]
    400 - 1 hr.
    Isn't this just Sophie with her fourth name change?

  12. #12377

    Jenn "Fit Chick"

    I see that Jenn is back posting occasionally. I was able to hook up with her a few weeks ago and it was a fun time. Good attitude, very clear on what you'll receive, and not rushed. I failed to save her new number and since she always removes her posts after she's booked a visit, would anyone be able to PM me her new number?

    Thanks!

  13. #12376

    Ellie

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Ellie's whereabouts, if she's still working? This is the recently divorced waitress with the kitten in her hotel. She was fun.
    I would love to know this as well!

  14. #12375

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSlayer  [View Original Post]
    She was posting ads offering duos so I assume the other girl was under 16. That's crazy but yeah glad I never contacted her.
    I see she is posting again. Be careful dudes.

  15. #12374
    Quote Originally Posted by Workaholic1976  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents! I hope everybody had a happy and safe 4th. I posted yesterday but not seeing it on forum so apologies if it pops up twice. Guessing this one might be TGTBT but seemed legit when I texted her yesterday, said she's been reviewed on this but its been a couple of years. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/207411034390
    She is real, fun, and as advertised. Place is not the best, daytime only for me. She looks better than her pics. Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape