Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 13312
-
07-11-25 01:11 #12367Senior Member

Posts: 31Red head Dallas
Does anybody know if Dallas is around still?
Used to have so much fun with her a while back. She would do about anything. Kove anal. Beautiful red head. Pm if anybody can help.
-
07-10-25 14:30 #12366Senior Member

Posts: 175Pass
Why the pass on her?
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 12:03 #12365Senior Member

Posts: 148I knew that "retirement" wouldn't last long. Still going to pass.
Originally Posted by BilBallSaggins
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 11:24 #12364Senior Member

Posts: 156Isn't this just Sophie with her fourth name change?
Originally Posted by Fortitude23
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 09:00 #12363Senior Member

Posts: 43Jenn "Fit Chick"
I see that Jenn is back posting occasionally. I was able to hook up with her a few weeks ago and it was a fun time. Good attitude, very clear on what you'll receive, and not rushed. I failed to save her new number and since she always removes her posts after she's booked a visit, would anyone be able to PM me her new number?
Thanks!
-
07-08-25 01:40 #12362Senior Member

Posts: 565Ellie
I would love to know this as well!
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 11:07 #12361Senior Member

Posts: 50Careful
I see she is posting again. Be careful dudes.
Originally Posted by SimpSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 10:43 #12360Senior Member

Posts: 60She is real, fun, and as advertised. Place is not the best, daytime only for me. She looks better than her pics. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Workaholic1976
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 09:21 #12359Senior Member

Posts: 238Anyone
Seen these two and wanted to see if anyone have any information on them. Please PM me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/153993353443
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/860721380190
-
07-06-25 09:25 #12358Senior Member

Posts: 264Firecracker
Hey gents! I hope everybody had a happy and safe 4th. I posted yesterday but not seeing it on forum so apologies if it pops up twice. Guessing this one might be TGTBT but seemed legit when I texted her yesterday, said she's been reviewed on this but its been a couple of years. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/207411034390
-
07-06-25 06:15 #12357Senior Member

Posts: 1206I just saw that she was recently active on secretbenefits. So if anyone has a working account there, please report.
Originally Posted by InTheVille123
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 02:18 #12356Regular Member

Posts: 13Recommendations?
I'm visiting your fine area in a week or so. Curious if you all might throw a recommendation my way. Wouldn't be mad about finding a solid ebony girl, but won't be picky! Just a any solid option would do.
-
07-05-25 16:16 #12355Senior Member

Posts: 264These two.
Gents! I hope everybody had a good and safe 4th. I've been sticking with the AMP scene last few years, primarily because I got tired of no shows and shady outcall spots. Recently though these two very attractive spinners have gotten my attention. I'm guessing likely TGTBT or gps as I haven't noticed any feedback on the board, but figured I would ask. Does anybody have any experience with either? First one posted today and second it's been a while. Thanks in advance!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/207411034390
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...6/461990243770
-
07-05-25 15:13 #12354Senior Member

Posts: 100QVlover
Can ya clear some space?
-
07-05-25 09:56 #12353Senior Member

Posts: 79Ellie
Anyone know Ellie's whereabouts, if she's still working? This is the recently divorced waitress with the kitten in her hotel. She was fun.










Reply With Quote





