Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 339 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 5074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4729
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Monger house rules

    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    From sketchy asian massage parlors to FMTY for twitter hoes, you're a crazy man.

    In all seriousness, you mentioned that she travels between Portland and LA, just wait until she lands in LA again and book an appointment with her.

    The wait can be hard, I recently had to wait for a PAWG from OF to come back from New York to LA, but the wait was worth it.

    Just keep tabs on her twitter to see when she's going to be in LA, or if she has a tryst, she'll have her little tour dates that'll show when she's going to be in LA again.
    The rules are so simple:

    1. Do not do outcall.

    2. Do not take the free water.

    3. Do not fuck the mamasan.

    4. Do not state in a review of an AMP girl "she looked to be in her low 20's and that is what she told me and I believe her".

    5. Do not patronize any girl on tryst or PD charging more than 500.

    6. Do not overdo it when you visit an AMP. Taking a shower the same day, unless you work for caltrans, and washing your ass and brushing your teeth is clinically acceptable.

    7. Do not park at the AMP parking lot or anywhere near it. Unkohberger your shit and park far away.

    8. Do not ask when you come in to an AMP. Hey can I use your bathroom, I just have to pee, not really going to blow a load, but I just drank 50 ounces of sprite and I have to go".

    9. Do not bring flowers.

    10. Do not pay a deposit of any kind not to a "FMTY" not to a "304" no one.

  2. #4728

    Patience is a virtue

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any tips when flying out the girl of your dreams.

    Saw this hot little piece of ass on Twitter and saw she travels between Portland and LA. I asked her how much to meet up she told me 2 k. She said I have to pay 1 k deposit because she has to buy plane ticket and Airbnb.

    Obviously she can just take my money and run but I've actually had a couple success stories with girls asking for deposit so I'm not totally against it but not 1 k.

    I offered to buy a one way ticket to LA then I'll pay her 1 k when she arrives and we do the do. She said no she needs the money upfront.

    So we are bumping heads and I'm about to just give up.

    Is there a full proof formula to fly her in.
    From sketchy asian massage parlors to FMTY for twitter hoes, you're a crazy man.

    In all seriousness, you mentioned that she travels between Portland and LA, just wait until she lands in LA again and book an appointment with her.

    The wait can be hard, I recently had to wait for a PAWG from OF to come back from New York to LA, but the wait was worth it.

    Just keep tabs on her twitter to see when she's going to be in LA, or if she has a tryst, she'll have her little tour dates that'll show when she's going to be in LA again.

    A large deposit is going to be expected for fly outs because mongers can be huge flakers at times. And for the monger, they can fall into a potential scam if good research wasn't done on the lady, just overall a headache for both sides for a fly out imo.

  3. #4727

    I would

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any tips when flying out the girl of your dreams.

    Saw this hot little piece of ass on Twitter and saw she travels between Portland and LA. I asked her how much to meet up she told me 2 k. She said I have to pay 1 k deposit because she has to buy plane ticket and Airbnb.

    Obviously she can just take my money and run but I've actually had a couple success stories with girls asking for deposit so I'm not totally against it but not 1 k.

    I offered to buy a one way ticket to LA then I'll pay her 1 k when she arrives and we do the do. She said no she needs the money upfront.

    So we are bumping heads and I'm about to just give up.

    Is there a full proof formula to fly her in.
    Wait till she comes back to LA or maybe hop on a SW Flight and meet her in Portland.

    You scenario with this new girl sounds risky. Is she reviewed anywhere and are they good / solid?

  4. #4726

    Re: Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any tips when flying out the girl of your dreams.

    Saw this hot little piece of ass on Twitter and saw she travels between Portland and LA. I asked her how much to meet up she told me 2 k. She said I have to pay 1 k deposit because she has to buy plane ticket and Airbnb.

    Obviously she can just take my money and run but I've actually had a couple success stories with girls asking for deposit so I'm not totally against it but not 1 k.

    I offered to buy a one way ticket to LA then I'll pay her 1 k when she arrives and we do the do. She said no she needs the money upfront.

    So we are bumping heads and I'm about to just give up.

    Is there a full proof formula to fly her in.
    Proceed with caution. Again, she might turn out not to be a rob, however, your description raises a red flag for me.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Mondo.

  5. #4725

    How to fly out a 304

    Anybody have any tips when flying out the girl of your dreams.

    Saw this hot little piece of ass on Twitter and saw she travels between Portland and LA. I asked her how much to meet up she told me 2 k. She said I have to pay 1 k deposit because she has to buy plane ticket and Airbnb.

    Obviously she can just take my money and run but I've actually had a couple success stories with girls asking for deposit so I'm not totally against it but not 1 k.

    I offered to buy a one way ticket to LA then I'll pay her 1 k when she arrives and we do the do. She said no she needs the money upfront.

    So we are bumping heads and I'm about to just give up.

    Is there a full proof formula to fly her in.

  6. #4724

    Fallenangelsinoc on HX

    Any info on this HX woman?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Fallenangelsinoc

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #4723

    SasSuccubus

    Does anyone any experience with her? Or know if she's legit?

    https://x.com/sadsuccubus666_?s=09

  8. #4722

    Mercedes / Cuban Doll

    Saw Cuban Doll today. I've seen one of the girls she used to be associated with in the past.

    She's legit, she's independent, pics are real.

    You can see what she looks like in her photos, they're real, I'll let you decide the attractiveness. I like her looks even if I've seen better.

    Texted to set up the appointment, got the location, headed over, texted when I was parked, she called to let me know the room number.

    When I got in was only wearing a robe, which she didn't want to remove since she'd get cold and she had the AC on full blast for my convenience (but she still let me roam around her whole body).

    She confirmed what we had agreed on over text, BBBJ, DATY, 2 shots, 30 m for 140.

    Started off with a bit of BBBJ, then over to 69, I blew the first load. Chatted for a while before we got ready for the second round, back to BBBJ, then a bit of 69 (she said she enjoyed it) and then the cover went on, started in mish, then over to CG, went on for quite a while but for some reason I couldn't get the 2nd pop out.

    Hung out for a while and just chatted in general.

    Ashanti foreign and LaniDior used to be hanging out with her (they'd usually be in the same room) but they've both retired, so she's flying solo atm.

    Repeat: yes I will. It's a good deal and convenient location.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5626389408

  9. #4721
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    A little thin don't you think?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManUp  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Sunday I hooked up with Mo for a. 60 Blow and Go special. CBJ with lots is throat action with open style sound effects. This is about my fourth time seeing her because she switches between Northern and Southern California. I have come to realize she is a true throat duck queen. I'll described why. It's was our 4th meeting in about a year. And each time she has been very chill and accommodating. After donation I usually lay on the bed in my back and she placed herself in between my legs. She slips on the condom with her mouth and applies the right amount of pressure and suction to get me hard. Once I'm hard she moans, slobbers, and throats my coco for a few minutes. Now comes my favorite part. Just like some of her Porn videos I've seen, I place my hand behind her head using it to guide her head dealer into my coco as I speed things up. I make I tell her before she started sucking to not stop sucking until I'm completely drained. I don't know about you guys by a good face fuck is about the most satisfying feel ever. This past Sunday I saw her in long beach near 7th and PCH. Today she's in Downey. I'm going to take a nap then go to her again. Truly she give a porn style CBJ the is unmatched no matter what price. Do yourself a favor if you never tried a girl who has a magic throat then try Monique. Truly amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...241/2792003293
    I dunno, looks like she has lost a lot of weight. She does remind me about the joke of the guy in the Vegas whorehouse who wanted a 400 pound black prostitute with large pink pussy lips.

  10. #4720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Just Mo not Monique

    Hey guys sorry for the typos (auto word correction was on) on my first post about Mo. Just got back from another great throat face fuck in Downey. I spoke to her after our session and she reminded me her name is just Mo, not Monique. Either way it was a little warm in the room so it took a little longer to cum. Next time I'll remember to switch on the air. But that's ok because that throat was velvet. Also, as I was leaving her buddy showed up. I guess to do a double? Good idea. Next time I'll book a double BJ. I'm sleeping good tonight.

  11. #4719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Monique the throat GOAT head Doctor

    Hey Guys,

    Sunday I hooked up with Mo for a. 60 Blow and Go special. CBJ with lots is throat action with open style sound effects. This is about my fourth time seeing her because she switches between Northern and Southern California. I have come to realize she is a true throat duck queen. I'll described why. It's was our 4th meeting in about a year. And each time she has been very chill and accommodating. After donation I usually lay on the bed in my back and she placed herself in between my legs. She slips on the condom with her mouth and applies the right amount of pressure and suction to get me hard. Once I'm hard she moans, slobbers, and throats my coco for a few minutes. Now comes my favorite part. Just like some of her Porn videos I've seen, I place my hand behind her head using it to guide her head dealer into my coco as I speed things up. I make I tell her before she started sucking to not stop sucking until I'm completely drained. I don't know about you guys by a good face fuck is about the most satisfying feel ever. This past Sunday I saw her in long beach near 7th and PCH. Today she's in Downey. I'm going to take a nap then go to her again. Truly she give a porn style CBJ the is unmatched no matter what price. Do yourself a favor if you never tried a girl who has a magic throat then try Monique. Truly amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...241/2792003293

  12. #4718
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on these ladies, anyone seen them? I'm looking for some good recommendations, this is my style. Thanks in advance.

    https://elpinky.com/los-angeles/esco...aisy-3265.html

    https://elpinky.com/los-angeles/esco.../lexi-257.html
    I think fake pics for the first one. Her name is skyler lo.

  13. #4717

    Info for the bro

    Looking for info on these ladies, anyone seen them? I'm looking for some good recommendations, this is my style. Thanks in advance.

    https://elpinky.com/los-angeles/esco...aisy-3265.html

    https://elpinky.com/los-angeles/esco.../lexi-257.html

  14. #4716
    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    Most of them do, if you clear screenings.
    And have the entry fee. If you treat them right, they will even see you again. .

  15. #4715

    So many choices

    I plan on visiting LA in November for a weekend and found quite a few interesting choices. I'm a sucker for milfs with big tatas who gives leg melting headache relief and a rodeo show to die for. Anyhow, several of these lovely ladies got my attention. From whom should I choose and are there any other suggestions I should check out?

    Sonia Blaze- https://tryst.link/escort/sonia-blaze82.

    DeLaine- https://tryst.link/escort/delaine.

    Madame Mozel- https://tryst.link/bdsm/madamemozel.

    Shelly- https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es/3872240.htm.

    Breezy Brittany - https://www.eros.com/california/los_...760.htm?cat=26.

    I'm visiting from Virginia so if you are ever on the East Coast and visiting VA, DMV, or NC's RDU metro, I've got you covered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape