Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 18772
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17992
    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I didn't realize Golden H was still open.
    It shut down but is back. They may have a new name or sign on the door, but same place.

  2. #17991

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Like most of you, I've hit just about every parlor in the metro area. Most are older ladies. Here are some notes for ya fellow mongers:

    1. Eastern- new joint off Three Chopt. Cute MT but zero HE or remotely close to anything. Bummer.

    2. Cosily Lounge (midlo) -the women here are usually younger (30's) and hot. Not a super discreet location. When the weather is nice all the families across the street at Bruesters can see you coming and going.

    3. Forest Hill Massage- pretty discreet spot- this is my go to but you have to ask for Tina. She is the best. She does use a lot of oil, though. Also not sure how often they change the bedding and face towel there. I've gotten sick a few times after going but always a solid HE from Tina. They also offer two gals massage but the other lady is kinda older looking with a little belly.

    4. Jasmin Spa (goochland) - this place is always a solid option. They try to get good talent but some of the younger gals have moved on. Callie doesn't provide a real sensual HE it is kind of rough. The others are good. Susan is the best in their rotation. The good ones don't seem to last too long there. Probably finding more lucrative work outside with clients.

    5. Golden H (midlo) - Fiona is solid there. I've heard of you donate the right amount there are other menu items available.

    6. Comfort (midlo tpke) - ugly women but table shower.

    7. Cloud 9 (midlo tpke) - ugly old ladies.

    8. Mountain- we all know this one- ugly old ladies that sleep in there.

    9. Fredericksburg (across from library downtown) - this place is solid. Full menu but Saran Wrap for the CBJ.

    10. LJs- will miss this place a lot but their AC sucked in the summer heat.

    11. WED Spa in Vienna VA is a good alternative to LJs and they have a shower.

    12. Cary- lady has aged but still has a good body. Only went once, though.

    13. Anyone try the black lady with big titties and nice cleavage photos on Craigslist? If so, PM me!

    I've gone to so many and walk in and walk right out when I see someone's grandmother in crocs eagerly rushing me to come in for a massage. I just can't get into that. YMMV. Oh and there's a cute gal in Petersburg at a mostly vacant shopping center. I forget the name but it's not fronting s crater like the other two more well known joints but it's not far from there.
    Thanks for the info. I didn't realize Golden H was still open.

  3. #17990

    Variety is always breathing on my kneck.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    Ok Mongers. So I have a feeling, like some of you probably do, that some of us aren't posting much about experiences because we don't want to see them busted or get overly busy like Polo. I know I have had a "go-to" lately, but I'm getting tired of it. I like an assortment, what can I say? LOL.


    If this is you and would be up for exchanging experiences by PM, please reach out. Senior members only that have more to share than what is on the board.

    Hookin-Up Out!
    Its a good thing, I just want to know if it is worth going or not, tight uzi and great attitude that's it. I already accepted the fact that the local AMPs will be the granny treatment, but am holding to a l.

    Quantum sized hope, that someday we will get 20 somethings.

  4. #17989
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #17988

    Craigslist provider

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Like most of you, I've hit just about every parlor in the metro area. Most are older ladies. Here are some notes for ya fellow mongers:

    1. Eastern- new joint off Three Chopt. Cute MT but zero HE or remotely close to anything. Bummer.

    2. Cosily Lounge (midlo) -the women here are usually younger (30's) and hot. Not a super discreet location. When the weather is nice all the families across the street at Bruesters can see you coming and going.

    3. Forest Hill Massage- pretty discreet spot- this is my go to but you have to ask for Tina. She is the best. She does use a lot of oil, though. Also not sure how often they change the bedding and face towel there. I've gotten sick a few times after going but always a solid HE from Tina. They also offer two gals massage but the other lady is kinda older looking with a little belly.

    4. Jasmin Spa (goochland) - this place is always a solid option. They try to get good talent but some of the younger gals have moved on. Callie doesn't provide a real sensual HE it is kind of rough. The others are good. Susan is the best in their rotation. The good ones don't seem to last too long there. Probably finding more lucrative work outside with clients.

    5. Golden H (midlo) - Fiona is solid there. I've heard of you donate the right amount there are other menu items available.

    6. Comfort (midlo tpke) - ugly women but table shower.

    7. Cloud 9 (midlo tpke) - ugly old ladies.

    8. Mountain- we all know this one- ugly old ladies that sleep in there.

    9. Fredericksburg (across from library downtown) - this place is solid. Full menu but Saran Wrap for the CBJ.

    10. LJs- will miss this place a lot but their AC sucked in the summer heat.

    11. WED Spa in Vienna VA is a good alternative to LJs and they have a shower.

    12. Cary- lady has aged but still has a good body. Only went once, though.

    13. Anyone try the black lady with big titties and nice cleavage photos on Craigslist? If so, PM me!

    I've gone to so many and walk in and walk right out when I see someone's grandmother in crocs eagerly rushing me to come in for a massage. I just can't get into that. YMMV. Oh and there's a cute gal in Petersburg at a mostly vacant shopping center. I forget the name but it's not fronting s crater like the other two more well known joints but it's not far from there.
    I have seen the black girl with the huge rack back when she was in midlo in a nice apartment, pretty hot lady, she did come out of her top, good massage but standard HE, didn't get the impression there was more available.

  6. #17987

    Massage Parlor experiences

    Like most of you, I've hit just about every parlor in the metro area. Most are older ladies. Here are some notes for ya fellow mongers:

    1. Eastern- new joint off Three Chopt. Cute MT but zero HE or remotely close to anything. Bummer.

    2. Cosily Lounge (midlo) -the women here are usually younger (30's) and hot. Not a super discreet location. When the weather is nice all the families across the street at Bruesters can see you coming and going.

    3. Forest Hill Massage- pretty discreet spot- this is my go to but you have to ask for Tina. She is the best. She does use a lot of oil, though. Also not sure how often they change the bedding and face towel there. I've gotten sick a few times after going but always a solid HE from Tina. They also offer two gals massage but the other lady is kinda older looking with a little belly.

    4. Jasmin Spa (goochland) - this place is always a solid option. They try to get good talent but some of the younger gals have moved on. Callie doesn't provide a real sensual HE it is kind of rough. The others are good. Susan is the best in their rotation. The good ones don't seem to last too long there. Probably finding more lucrative work outside with clients.

    5. Golden H (midlo) - Fiona is solid there. I've heard of you donate the right amount there are other menu items available.

    6. Comfort (midlo tpke) - ugly women but table shower.

    7. Cloud 9 (midlo tpke) - ugly old ladies.

    8. Mountain- we all know this one- ugly old ladies that sleep in there.

    9. Fredericksburg (across from library downtown) - this place is solid. Full menu but Saran Wrap for the CBJ.

    10. LJs- will miss this place a lot but their AC sucked in the summer heat.

    11. WED Spa in Vienna VA is a good alternative to LJs and they have a shower.

    12. Cary- lady has aged but still has a good body. Only went once, though.

    13. Anyone try the black lady with big titties and nice cleavage photos on Craigslist? If so, PM me!

    I've gone to so many and walk in and walk right out when I see someone's grandmother in crocs eagerly rushing me to come in for a massage. I just can't get into that. YMMV. Oh and there's a cute gal in Petersburg at a mostly vacant shopping center. I forget the name but it's not fronting s crater like the other two more well known joints but it's not far from there.

  7. #17986

    Ljs

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster45  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir! I surely will! Be safe!
    Wonder if it just gets too hot during the summer up in the attic. LOL.

  8. #17985

    Old (er) ladies in Ashland

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyJohnson42  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's the one giving the massages. Used to be a standard finish but I think she got busted and last time I went there were no extras. My standards are fairly low but for just a standard she got the job done.
    News flash: there are old (er) ladies working at an 804-area massage store. I remember about 15 years ago there was a place near a Food Lion in Chesterfield that had an actual 20 something that actually spoke English. Those were the days. In the 804 now, the only question is over 40? Or over 50?

    But this place has something that makes up for it: a table shower. Idk, but I always have a better experience with the massage after a table shower. One thing is that they know you are clean -and I was cleaned well. And, I don't know if they know this, but they should be able to know I'm not 5-0.

    I had a massage in Norfolk a few years ago provided by an American woman. In the course of our small talk se told me she had a judge (as a regular. I said "I guess he never gets a HE". She replied he always does. She told me that he told her if the cop gets naked then it's entrapment. I'm not a lawyer but I could see this. Anyway, I'm a perv that likes to be butt naked in front of a dressed woman so yeeha!, it was off to the shower.

    As old as some of these providers are I've never met one older than me. I've said many times: put the bag over my head and all massage ladies are the same. This place is no different. Nice table shower, nice massage. I believe I got the younger of the two by luck of the rotation. I didn't even see the other one. Table shower time counts as massage time. 10 min table shower, 35 min massage, 5 min foot massage. (Whenever I get finished early, I request a foot massage to round out the hour. (Same as my therapist, a 50 min hour.) I left happy.

    Damage is $70 massage $10 shower $60 tip. Bring your 20's.

  9. #17984

    Broad Rock Rd

    On CL an ad appeared for one on Broad Rock Rd. At the same time the one appeared for Eastern on Cox. The ad looked promising but was removed after a few days. Did anyone get to try it while the ad was still up?

  10. #17983

    Lyla Spa Petersburg

    Felt rushed and uninterested. Also couldn't really take me, just an all around not great experience. Should've used the $$ for something else haha.

  11. #17982

    Ljs

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Let us know when it reopens, please. I discovered it was closed on Thursday last week. Long drive to be disappointed. I ended up at Mountain and saw Salsa. The other lady, Lili isn't worth a damn for either a massage or extras. But unlike Salsa, bb is an option if you can stand the looks and the hideous laugh.

    Given Azalea is unlikely to reopen and LJS is questionable, Petersburg or Fredericksburg seem to be the other options or try 3rd which has been hit or mostly miss. OTOH Moon Girls has a decent offering at a slightly higher price. And their service is better, imo..
    Yes sir! I surely will! Be safe!

  12. #17981

    Ljs

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster45  [View Original Post]
    I was told through text this is temporary and would be notified when it is back open! It has been a while since they have done this but have done it before!!
    Let us know when it reopens, please. I discovered it was closed on Thursday last week. Long drive to be disappointed. I ended up at Mountain and saw Salsa. The other lady, Lili isn't worth a damn for either a massage or extras. But unlike Salsa, bb is an option if you can stand the looks and the hideous laugh.

    Given Azalea is unlikely to reopen and LJS is questionable, Petersburg or Fredericksburg seem to be the other options or try 3rd which has been hit or mostly miss. OTOH Moon Girls has a decent offering at a slightly higher price. And their service is better, imo.

    Jack.

    Jack.

  13. #17980
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is the Moon closed down now? Anyone been able to get ahold of them in the last few days?
    There's recnt reviews.

  14. #17979

    Moon

    Is the Moon closed down now? Anyone been able to get ahold of them in the last few days?

  15. #17978
    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Do we know what happened with this?
    I don't believe it's closed permanently, just for a couple of weeks. The MTs there migrated to 3rd for the moment, but Mimi mentioned she'd be back there in a week or so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape