Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1560
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by TuckerCarlsonn  [View Original Post]
    Peoria mongers maybe remember this place off of Lake near Prospect pre-pandemic, see links and pics below, closed, and recently re-opened with ads showing various other hotel addresses, so when texted they give you the right address and a pic of the place, went over, an attractive friendly Chinese girl called Tiny was there, probably about 30, petite, smiling, dressed in a black halter and a miniskirt, seemed to be the only person there, limited English but is upbeat and makes a lot of effort to communicate, so parted with base fee of 50, left me alone to disrobe, they have redone the place, remodeled, carpeting now, she came back in and gave me an amateur massage, light and seductive, flirtatious, and then I felt something soft on my back and realized she was giving me a massage with her bare breasts, nice, motioned to ask if I wanted, eh, L2, declined, proceeded with the rest of the session, parted with another 80 tip, she seemed happy, glad this place re-opened, a nice option to the circus side-shows and shysters in this terrible market, worth considering, TuckerC.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...y/973651499103

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ights-il-63369#rubmaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliMonger  [View Original Post]
    The correct location is on the rubmaps link Tucker provided. This is the place pre-pandemic where the amazing Danni worked (best AMP provider I have ever encountered) and they always had some talented girls. I also contacted them and was told two girls were working. Stopped by just to scope out the situation. Only one girl there (Yoyo), but she said the other girl was out for groceries. Place has definitely been upgraded as previously there wasn't a lot of privacy where at times you felt like you were taking part in whatever was going on in the next room. The provider I met was also early 30's with dark hair with brown highlights, slim and nicely dressed. Limited English, but nice smile and personality. I wasn't planning on a visit so I thanked her for showing me the facilities and moved along. If I didn't have somewhere to be, I would have stayed after seeing the talent. Hopefully they will get enough business to keep going.
    Thanks for the updates, I'll be down there in a few weeks for work and may have to stop by. Did you happen to see if they have a shower? Preferably table but stand up would work too.

  2. #1364

    Piggybacking Tucker

    The correct location is on the rubmaps link Tucker provided. This is the place pre-pandemic where the amazing Danni worked (best AMP provider I have ever encountered) and they always had some talented girls. I also contacted them and was told two girls were working. Stopped by just to scope out the situation. Only one girl there (Yoyo), but she said the other girl was out for groceries. Place has definitely been upgraded as previously there wasn't a lot of privacy where at times you felt like you were taking part in whatever was going on in the next room. The provider I met was also early 30's with dark hair with brown highlights, slim and nicely dressed. Limited English, but nice smile and personality. I wasn't planning on a visit so I thanked her for showing me the facilities and moved along. If I didn't have somewhere to be, I would have stayed after seeing the talent. Hopefully they will get enough business to keep going.

    Quote Originally Posted by TuckerCarlsonn  [View Original Post]
    Peoria mongers maybe remember this place off of Lake near Prospect pre-pandemic, see links and pics below, closed, and recently re-opened with ads showing various other hotel addresses, so when texted they give you the right address and a pic of the place, went over, an attractive friendly Chinese girl called Tiny was there, probably about 30, petite, smiling, dressed in a black halter and a miniskirt, seemed to be the only person there, limited English but is upbeat and makes a lot of effort to communicate, so parted with base fee of 50, left me alone to disrobe, they have redone the place, remodeled, carpeting now, she came back in and gave me an amateur massage, light and seductive, flirtatious, and then I felt something soft on my back and realized she was giving me a massage with her bare breasts, nice, motioned to ask if I wanted, eh, L2, declined, proceeded with the rest of the session, parted with another 80 tip, she seemed happy, glad this place re-opened, a nice option to the circus side-shows and shysters in this terrible market, worth considering, TuckerC.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...y/973651499103

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ights-il-63369#rubmaps.

  3. #1363

    Two different links

    Quote Originally Posted by TuckerCarlsonn  [View Original Post]
    Peoria mongers maybe remember this place off of Lake near Prospect pre-pandemic, see links and pics below, closed, and recently re-opened with ads showing various other hotel addresses, so when texted they give you the right address and a pic of the place, went over, an attractive friendly Chinese girl called Tiny was there, probably about 30, petite, smiling, dressed in a black halter and a miniskirt, seemed to be the only person there, limited English but is upbeat and makes a lot of effort to communicate, so parted with base fee of 50, left me alone to disrobe, they have redone the place, remodeled, carpeting now, she came back in and gave me an amateur massage, light and seductive, flirtatious, and then I felt something soft on my back and realized she was giving me a massage with her bare breasts, nice, motioned to ask if I wanted, eh, L2, declined, proceeded with the rest of the session, parted with another 80 tip, she seemed happy, glad this place re-opened, a nice option to the circus side-shows and shysters in this terrible market, worth considering, TuckerC.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...y/973651499103

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ights-il-63369#rubmaps.
    Thanks for the report Tucker. Which link corresponds to the spa you visited?

  4. #1362

    Report: Tiny at Relax Massage Center

    Peoria mongers maybe remember this place off of Lake near Prospect pre-pandemic, see links and pics below, closed, and recently re-opened with ads showing various other hotel addresses, so when texted they give you the right address and a pic of the place, went over, an attractive friendly Chinese girl called Tiny was there, probably about 30, petite, smiling, dressed in a black halter and a miniskirt, seemed to be the only person there, limited English but is upbeat and makes a lot of effort to communicate, so parted with base fee of 50, left me alone to disrobe, they have redone the place, remodeled, carpeting now, she came back in and gave me an amateur massage, light and seductive, flirtatious, and then I felt something soft on my back and realized she was giving me a massage with her bare breasts, nice, motioned to ask if I wanted, eh, L2, declined, proceeded with the rest of the session, parted with another 80 tip, she seemed happy, glad this place re-opened, a nice option to the circus side-shows and shysters in this terrible market, worth considering, TuckerC.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...y/973651499103

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ights-il-63369#rubmaps.

  5. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaJ  [View Original Post]
    I've never had anyone say anything to me, but I do always feel like everyone is watching when I go in. Additionally, I've been told that a woman in Bartonville takes pictures of people coming and going, and then posts them on Facebook. I've never seen pictures posted, but the thought has kept me away lately.
    I haven't been there in a while. I thought it was in Springfield where a woman was taking pictures of people.

  6. #1360

    Serenity. Neighbors

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    WHat do they say to you? The neighbors?
    I've never had anyone say anything to me, but I do always feel like everyone is watching when I go in. Additionally, I've been told that a woman in Bartonville takes pictures of people coming and going, and then posts them on Facebook. I've never seen pictures posted, but the thought has kept me away lately.

  7. #1359
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in on a whim. Don't like this place because location and neighbors are not friendly and will directly harass you.

    Had the pleasure of meeting Candy. She is late 30's. Slim figure. Large B or small C breasts. Very perky. Small nipples for an Asian lady. Cute face. Teeth leave something to be desired though. Light massage. Lots of roaming and teasing during the massage. Very nice lady and she wants to please you.

    Opted for L3 with standard tip. I might be back but those neighbors may keep me away if they harassing when you go in or leave.
    WHat do they say to you? The neighbors?

  8. #1358

    Serenity

    Dropped in on a whim. Don't like this place because location and neighbors are not friendly and will directly harass you.

    Had the pleasure of meeting Candy. She is late 30's. Slim figure. Large B or small C breasts. Very perky. Small nipples for an Asian lady. Cute face. Teeth leave something to be desired though. Light massage. Lots of roaming and teasing during the massage. Very nice lady and she wants to please you.

    Opted for L3 with standard tip. I might be back but those neighbors may keep me away if they harassing when you go in or leave.

  9. #1357

    North Pekin

    Quote Originally Posted by Finsfan1983  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this place advertised a lot on stg. I asked before but have not seen any responses. Ill be head that way Tuesday and will be checking it out and reporting back unless someone on here as went and not worth it. I don't know if its legit or not so please inbox me if you know it is or if anyone else has tried it and can please let me know how it is before I waste my money. If you look at there site they have a lot of cool options to take.
    I've been here twice, and I'm sure I'll repeat. It's very clean and everything looks new and well-maintained. I saw the same girl both times; she looked about mid-30's to me, but I'm not good ar estimating these ladies' age. Typical small build with natural b's or maybe small c's. She has a bit of a stomach, but nothing that was an issue for me. Very attractive face, one of the prettiest girls I've seen in one of these places. Her name is Li.

    First visit was a little odd. Li seemed to be there alone and was definitely in a room with another customer. She told me it'd be about another 10 minutes and asked if I wanted to sit in the sauna and wait. I agreed and she escorted me to another room and got the sauna started. I know I sat in that thing for at least 20 minutes and finally gave up on her. Just as I was toweling off, she came back so I stayed for the session. Very glad I did. Started with a very good massage. She encouraged a lot of touching from the start and offered an L1 about ten minutes in. After she finished me off, we back to the massage until my time was up.

    The second visit was much more typical. Started with a nice massage, she went straight into a L2 so I asked for an L3 early and she immediately undressed and rode me to completion.

    I highly recommend.

  10. #1356

    Pekin lotus spa

    Been seeing this place advertised a lot on stg. I asked before but have not seen any responses. Ill be head that way Tuesday and will be checking it out and reporting back unless someone on here as went and not worth it. I don't know if its legit or not so please inbox me if you know it is or if anyone else has tried it and can please let me know how it is before I waste my money. If you look at there site they have a lot of cool options to take.

  11. #1355

    True

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #1354
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #1353

    Serenity

    After reading some good reports, I decided to make my initial foray to Serenity. Location was interesting with the pizza pick-up crowd scrolling through the parking lot. Nobody parked directly out front so in I went. Greeted by what I made out to be Gigi (I asked several times but her english was poor at best) . She looked pretty good so I didn't see what others were available although I'm certain there were multiple girls there by the conversations going on.

    Paid for the hour. Gigi had some great massage skills. I'd give her 8/10 . Had some training. About 40 minutes in, went for the flip. She made the boom-boom signal. I agreed and she said how much. I offered the standard $1. 4 and she said $2 . I laughed. Nope 1. 4 . She said they get $2 there. I knew better. I said "no problem, I will go" . Panic sets in and the price goes to 1. 8 and then 1. 6. I had driven an hour and the little head was wanting some action so I gave in. She had a banging body with nice C's with erasers. Slim body. Very nice CBJ which aren't my favorite, but who's to stop a girl at work. Tried some DATY, but she wasn't having any of it. Too bad for her. Hopped on in mish and she was responsive but not particularly tight. I had her switch to cowgirl and she went hard at it until I popped.

    The only thing that really saved the session for me is she wanted to continue the massage and went at it on my front and a nice head massage for another 10 minutes.

    Overall not the worst experience. Looks 7/10 Attitude 6/10 Skills 7/10 Prefer some other options in the area, but I'd go back in a pinch.

  14. #1352

    Oriental Health

    Avoid this place. Old ugly ladies. Rude. Terrible Massages. They just want to rush you.

    Peoria AMPs and Escorts have gone down hill very fast.

  15. #1351

    Sun Rain

    I've never posted on here but regularly follow the postings for advice. I second GolferDG's post from a few days ago. I saw Lily today and she matches the description of the second woman whom he described. She was phenomenal, in looks and performance, today and I highly recommend her. I also caught a glimpse of Mia on the way out and she was also exactly as he just described (very beautiful). I will absolutely be back there. Thanks, GolferDG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape