Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 44193
-
07-07-25 10:33 #39933Senior Member

Posts: 309BW UTR Shine Girls?
I've been through most, if not all, of BW's current roster and not one Shine Girl among them. At least not for Mr. Plumber's wrench. If any of you boys have the secret password or handshake or whatever the fuck is required to get some dome at BW, I'm all ears (in a DM preferably).
I know. Listen to the old man ***** and complain. Ha! May have to pay a visit to Asian Koko. Hmmmmmmmm.
-
07-07-25 07:41 #39932Senior Member

Posts: 2015Is this a Korean shop? Total Damage?
Originally Posted by LoneStar1979
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 04:23 #39931Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 148Met The Apple In my eyes At Garden spa
Saw a couple of reviews about a Sakura and Emma at Garden, wanted to give them a try today but because I didn't really call in ahead of time one is busy for the hour and the other is half, damn traffic, I think I literally saw the guy went in 2 minutes before me while I try to park a bit further away too. But it didn't matter, because a cutie pie name Apple opened the door for me, She is about 5'3, 110 lb maybe? Long silky black hair, rocking a pair of great looking Ds, the curvy at all the right places sorta gal. Asked if I was here for anyone in particular, and sure enough, the primary targets were all busy, which is fine, I guess, my own fault for not calling ahead, so I said she would be fine and handed her 70 and just literally went in the first room next to the entrance.
She is one of those sweet g / f style gals, once we are in the room, we DFK a little and let me see the goods, nice perky Ds soft to touch, perfect to snack on, clean shaven kitty, nice bubble butt to grab on to. I feel all the rationale went to my rock hard dick at this point, and negotiated to what I wanted. And the show starts. First by her great shoulder massage in the nude, she often leans close to let me feel her soft Ds on my back, and her strength on the shoulder were decent, loosen a few knots I had. Teasing started after about 20 minutes, then she wipe me down and gave an ok attempt at Rim, great BLS, but lacking the tongue thrust, ok at licking the 3rd hole, on the flip side, her Russian were just perfect in my opinion, dick perfect fit between 2 nice soft sphere and BBBJ with lots of suction, felt no gag from DT. She did offer me 69, but I was a bit greedy today and wanted to enjoy her Russian a bit more so I turned it down. Once, she thoroughly lube my dick with her saliva, on comes the cover and she mount on with RCG, great grip on the kitty, curvy girls just great to hold on to when pounding, too bad she didn't allow greek, or else she is just a perfect match for me, after trying a few moves, I think I like her best in RCG, she certainly rides in style in that position. When I got close, I told her I need to finish in her mouth, so she dismounted and let me face fuck her until a hot load was drain out of me, she didn't rush to spit out, she held it in and clean me out before letting me off. Afterward she laid with me for a bit and let me continue to explore her bod and finger her a little until my time is up, her English is meh, but google translate solve that problem, overall I think she is a great lay, not sure how the public thinks, for me personally I think she is a great addition for those who likes curvy gals.
HF 70 for the hour.
Donation 160.
-
07-07-25 03:55 #39930Senior Member

Posts: 59Main St SPA, Irvine
Wow wa weee waaa. I had a session with the new girl Linda today and she blew my wad. I would put her face as a 7. 5 to me. She's about 5'3 with a slender body, looks and feels to have natural B size titties with large pink areolas. She's got a bit of a hairy snatch so if you're into that, she's your girl lmao.
She started off with a massage which was average at best, but then climbed on top giving me a tongue bath on my back. I then turned my head back so we could make out for a little bit. She then moved on and started fucking my ear with her tongue. The combination of her licking and ASMR sounds she was making directly into my ear was giving me a sensation overload that I haven't experienced before which was quite interesting. She then told me to flip over and she gave a really solid BBBJ. Her BBBJ is one of the better ones I've experience with DT and sensual licking. She wanted to 69, so I just opted to rub her clit while she was going down town on my dick and balls.
Fucking her was very PSE with tons of moaning and quite loud as well, while DFKing her was very GFE (passionate, sensual, tongue swirling), so she has the best of both worlds. She can take a pounding pretty well if you're very average like my pecker. I opted to finish with a HJ while making out with her since I was a bit tired today and could not finish in the bag like I wanted to.
She kept thanking and complimenting me a couple times throughout the session for being young and handsome which boosted my ego for most of the day lmao.
Overall she's a repeat for sure.
-
07-06-25 14:48 #39929Senior Member

Posts: 188Lucy at Peony
Went last week as i was close by, Angela opened door. She was young but not skinny. Want to see someone else, so Lucy came in to introduce herself. A MILF! Very nice rack with lots of makeup! LOL!
I had a great time as she allowed access to both entrances! Did not have to change cover at all!
But my midgety minime felt like it was walking through a train tunnel. LOL!
Still a fantastic time!
-
07-06-25 13:28 #39928Senior Member

Posts: 188The button
Awesome work. Yeah I honestly just never looked at the button to report. Will do in the future.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 12:04 #39927Administrator

Posts: 5255Just curious
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LittleFingers1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
The reason none of you guys reported this so I could do anything about it was?
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
Catching shills is the hardest thing for us because we see posts from the entire forum as they are posted in chronological order while you guys are focused on one or at most two areas.
Report them and I'll get rid of them like I did here.
I fucking hate shills.
A2
-
07-06-25 10:34 #39926Senior Member

Posts: 513AI generated
I think 90% of these reviews / intel are AI generated. The writing is too perfect and mostly rookies with 1-10 posts and they are either friends or owners friends and maybe theirs kids in college. Seriously these AMP have been mentioned for an awhile. The only real part are the MT and their names and some services. In all my years visiting AMP, never ever have I get more then 20% of what these guys are writing. I have seen these written before on BP ads. Not taken any chances with MT that provides Greek or BBFS playing roulettes, just me.
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 06:16 #39925Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368All I can do is describe the provider as I my experience with her goes. Hell, I just found out that a provider I'd seen earlier this year has now added BBFS to her services, but didn't offer it when I last saw her. So, services per provider can and do change, my friend. I just hope you enjoyed your session with her as much as I did. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 02:19 #39924Senior Member

Posts: 285Fake profile
Yeah, just checked out their posting history and it's clearly an AMP owner. Three different cities rapid fire on the same days. I don't care if you have a job that allows you to travel, it just doesn't add up. Too bad, because the post about the greek hungry Tiya sounded pretty great, LOL.
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 00:23 #39923Banned Member

Posts: 92His review all stated that this is just information from the shop; he never actually saw the girls himself. I also saw this chick and I know what he said was faults, just didn't call him out on it.
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 22:25 #39922Senior Member

Posts: 188I just saw Tiya and BBFS, FIV and Greek were definitely not on the menu for her. It was good enough service but not the level you describe at all. This sounds like a paid review to me.
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 19:35 #39921Senior Member

Posts: 104Sorry for your misfire
LOL, man, Orange and Santa Ana aren't that far! The lovely ladies at DC and Garden are well worth the drive. An extra 20-30 min but memories that last a lifetime.
Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 17:23 #39920Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368OA Spa. Tiya.
I just got notice that one of my ATFs is working at OA now. I last saw her this past March, and she is an absolute smoke show.
Provider Details: Beauty: 3/5, Body: 4/5, Personality: 5/5, Service: 5/5.
Overall Ranking: 4. 0.
TIYA has the body of a goddess with a true hourglass shape; abs of steel. I'd classify her physique as thick, but athletic. Her body is far removed from the typical Chinese provider. She is built for pleasure. Long black hair with gold highlights. No tattoos. Lovely MM D's with large nipples.
Age: Mid 20's.
HT: 5'00'.
WT: 115 lbs.
Measurements: 39.5 D-26-38.5.
Service Details: GFE, DFK, BBBJTCWS, 69, BLS, DT, TUMA, FIV, FIA, DATY, BBFS, MSOG.
At the time GREEK was even on the menu. TIYA is an absolute dream, and the ultimate in AMP pleasure. She is an absolute must-see!
TIYA is an absolute game changer. The energy that she brings to a session is incredible. One session with her definitely isn't enough. She's a total pleaser.
-
07-05-25 17:16 #39919Banned Member

Posts: 92Irvine = desert
Irvine is too strict to get quality AMP, I think only house call are the only fair option up there.
Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




