Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 33445
-
07-09-25 15:21 #31945Senior Member

Posts: 51Erotic Monkey
You can sign up for a free membership and then most of the providers have their contact information. Hers is the first profile that I have seen that does not have any contact info. I'm sure there are people on this site who have it and can share.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 09:21 #31944Senior Member

Posts: 1165Erotic monkey
How you get contact info off the site for a provider?
Originally Posted by Cincy47
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 08:49 #31943Senior Member

Posts: 51Lsm
I've nver seen her but there's always been a ton of positive feedback about her here on the board.
Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilsexym...incinnati-7203
-
07-08-25 22:32 #31942Senior Member

Posts: 48Lsm
Who is this that you speak of??
Originally Posted by FpReally3
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 21:24 #31941Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodi is in Mason
If you're looking for exhaustion contact her. Have fun and have a great time.
Originally Posted by VolleyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 18:20 #31940Senior Member

Posts: 55Lsm
One of the most reliable provider around Cinci. Mature but good at communication and everything. Rates are decent for the quality and reliability.
Originally Posted by NotShy1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 12:37 #31939Senior Member

Posts: 288Tootie / Anna rates
Really love her look. Don't see that anyone responded with rates. I have plenty of $ to spend, but I that's because I don't waste it. So if anyone would be willing to provide some rate info, I'd appreciate it. DM preferred, but not required. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 07:14 #31938Senior Member

Posts: 292Jodi Coming to Mason Area
She sent me a text she is coming down to Mason this week. Don't have exact time but Wednesday. I will update when I know more for your planning purposes.
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 08:35 #31937Regular Member

Posts: 20Ah okay, I thought that was referring to a different Bunny since I saw spinner referenced in those posts and this Bunny is not. Was really hoping to see a more Goth style chick, thanks for saving me the trouble!
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 07:37 #31936Senior Member

Posts: 225Jodi
https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 00:28 #31935Regular Member

Posts: 239Leigh Emmalee
That was my experience also both no skin to rub mostly boney frames.
Originally Posted by CinCityFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 17:06 #31934Senior Member

Posts: 31Emalee
So I had some time this morning and saw she was over off beechmont. It wasn't out of my way do I contacted her. Communication was decent. I arrived, she is looking rough the habit has taken it's toll. Her ass and tits are almost completely gone, and with the loss of the padding she can't take nearly the pounding she once could. She's not as skinny as LeighBby yet, but it is getting close. It sad to see her compared to a few years ago.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/189735006
-
07-06-25 16:35 #31933Senior Member

Posts: 29Utr
Came across a UTR from last year on Seeking. Posting as Summer, but I knew her as Nina.
Full menu. Everything open. Loves to f**k and suck. Early 20's Indian or mix. Avg to curvy body.
My negatives are that I like thin / skinny. After a few times, just was not into her body (had other options) and she has a quiet non-verbal personality.
Kind of a vaping stoner. I gave 4 $$ last time b / c had for 2-3 hrs for multiple pops and toys. PM me for # if interested.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f33bdef03079
-
07-06-25 15:00 #31932Senior Member

Posts: 826Solid First Report
Great first USG post, sir. Looking forward to more.
Originally Posted by Mike324
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 14:15 #31931Senior Member

Posts: 563Jodi
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
I'm sure he is talking about Jodi from the Dayton area that comes to North Cincy on occasion. Chubby nympho that has been discussed at length on the forum. A search will get you all the info you need.
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
Take care and be safe!










Reply With Quote




