Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1645 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 24675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23550
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    That seems quite fair and reasonable, to me.

    Of course you can pay less for l2 or l1.

    But I will say the table shower and massage there is really the best in the area. By "there" I mean any of the 4 in that area.
    Tokyo or Fuji?

  2. #23549
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlow  [View Original Post]
    Yes, back open, for at least a few weeks now. No change to services offered.
    Anybody know why they temporarily shut down?

  3. #23548

    Sunny On Olive

    Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    They have been advertising for a couple weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...w/592193621940
    Yes, back open, for at least a few weeks now. No change to services offered.

  4. #23547
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Lights are on and open sign is lit when I drove by. Doesn't necessarily mean it's back open, but can anyone confirm?
    They have been advertising for a couple weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...w/592193621940

  5. #23546

    Sunny's / Classic Health Olive back?

    Lights are on and open sign is lit when I drove by. Doesn't necessarily mean it's back open, but can anyone confirm?

  6. #23545
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen pocket princess? If so could you share anything about the cost or experience?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-68691.html
    Saw her twice when she was a regular on seeking. She is fine in person but a total ***** over text.

  7. #23544

    She had or has a Side Business

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    LOL she asking for height and weight of her clients.
    Tarot Cards. She try's to be under the radar but always falls back into show some kind of portrait silhouette that gives her away. She's easy to recognize. A remake usually happens every couple of years. I almost fell for this one.

  8. #23543

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested if she's real, but she has a Telegram and Signal number. I think those are popular in Europe which makes me believe she's fake.
    See post # 23417. No cash accepted = scam.

  9. #23542
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketmanStl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an experience with Marie? She says she offers HE. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rie-80486.html.
    I'd be interested if she's real, but she has a Telegram and Signal number. I think those are popular in Europe which makes me believe she's fake.

  10. #23541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    LOL she asking for height and weight of her clients.
    At one-time she was part of Lake's stable and has GPS.

  11. #23540

    Marie

    Anyone have an experience with Marie? She says she offers HE. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rie-80486.html.

  12. #23539
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen pocket princess? If so could you share anything about the cost or experience?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-68691.html
    LOL she asking for height and weight of her clients.

  13. #23538

    Pocket Princess

    Has anyone seen pocket princess? If so could you share anything about the cost or experience?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-68691.html

  14. #23537

    Nikki?

    That is a stock image butt, but that is Nikki's phone number and the location of her latest studio.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-wk-81945.html

  15. #23536
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    Got me a table shower, massage, and full service. Would be interested to know what lesser amounts get you or if I should have gotten more for my money.
    That seems quite fair and reasonable, to me.

    Of course you can pay less for l2 or l1.

    But I will say the table shower and massage there is really the best in the area. By "there" I mean any of the 4 in that area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape