Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 24678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23538

    Pocket Princess

    Has anyone seen pocket princess? If so could you share anything about the cost or experience?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-68691.html

  2. #23537

    Nikki?

    That is a stock image butt, but that is Nikki's phone number and the location of her latest studio.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-wk-81945.html

  3. #23536
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    Got me a table shower, massage, and full service. Would be interested to know what lesser amounts get you or if I should have gotten more for my money.
    That seems quite fair and reasonable, to me.

    Of course you can pay less for l2 or l1.

    But I will say the table shower and massage there is really the best in the area. By "there" I mean any of the 4 in that area.

  4. #23535
    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    It's been a little over a year since I have been to Tokyo and Fugi and I usually give them $$ when I go to the room. Is this still the going rate?
    Got me a table shower, massage, and full service. Would be interested to know what lesser amounts get you or if I should have gotten more for my money.

  5. #23534
    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    It's been a little over a year since I have been to Tokyo and Fugi and I usually give them $$ when I go to the room. Is this still the going rate?
    That's what I always pay, and it's always been enough to get anything I want.

  6. #23533

    Centerville

    It's been a little over a year since I have been to Tokyo and Fugi and I usually give them $$ when I go to the room. Is this still the going rate?

  7. #23532

    No Clue

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Would she go further than the HJ finish? Like some Russian or BJ action?
    But she cums with a fun demeanor.

  8. #23531

    Diana

    I last saw Diana when she was first starting out. What was available changed over a few visits. Any insight as to what finish is available?

  9. #23530
    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    She's a good combo. She'll dial down the talk if you give her a hint.
    Would she go further than the HJ finish? Like some Russian or BJ action?

  10. #23529

    Same Here. Great Pro Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. Said her name is Sonjia now. My session went about as perfect as it could be. Really good massage. A little teasing. On the flip, boobs came out (touching allowed). HJ finish, then about 15 minutes more massage. Let me take a shower before I left.

    100 for the hour. She was nice and I never got a hint of crazy or a nasty habit. Only complaint I have, is she used way too much oil. 4 showers later and I still feel oily. YMMV.
    She's a good combo. She'll dial down the talk if you give her a hint.

  11. #23528
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her listing?
    She had a listing on Craigslist a couple of weeks ago.

    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...858517910.html

    Hope this helps!

  12. #23527
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    When did Classic close?
    Perhaps they are referring to Sunny's on Olive near 141. That place has been referred to as Classic too in the past.

  13. #23526
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    What's the next best, nearest place? Sufei Spa is close by but I remember someone said they had bed bugs.
    When did Classic close?

  14. #23525

    Gardenview Spa off Olive

    Is this place new? No reviews or impressions here.

  15. #23524

    She's on Craigslist

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her listing?
    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...858517910.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape