Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 17253
-
07-08-25 23:00 #15903Senior Member

Posts: 149My take
So I posted before and there are some who will jump and say no you can get SBs for less, you need to have a game.
Originally Posted by Modukolo123
[View Original Post]
Etc. There is some truth that and it's few and far in between. But what you wrote above in generally accurate and has been my experience as well.
But again 10 years ago it was a diff story, you are drilling into a hot college while girl for 300.
Or 350 easily. I have done that too, but what you described above is the current state of affairs generally speaking, there are always exceptions.
-
07-08-25 20:35 #15902Senior Member

Posts: 169"Trans-Friendly"
Is anyone else amazed at the number of "Trans-friendly" profiles there are lately? It's scary how good some of them look, causing me to actually click on the profile. I have a weakness for tall ladies (I've been fortunate enough to find a couple of great 6 foot plus real ladies on the site). Therefore, I'm always suspect of the profiles of anyone over 5'10". Still, I wish Seeking would make a separate category for them. It would save some time.
-
07-08-25 20:29 #15901Senior Member

Posts: 45Eira
Little head lost that one too. She's been telling the same story for years. Needs financial help, has a kid, weekends only, has to arrange a nanny etc. All quite possible details but I quickly moved on and am surprised she's still peddling the same wares after all this time.
Originally Posted by CrazyRocket
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 17:24 #15900Senior Member

Posts: 66Eira on seeking
Nice looking girl with bubbly ass that would bring joy to your dreams, so I messaged her dead on and asked to connect via text. Immediately sent a spicy selfie and moved to talk about owing to nanny and being unable to meet. Asking for online until the weekend so she can book nanny to meet up.
Little head lost on this one and I did not proceed. I left the door open if she decides to continue without online / deposit bs. However, I feel there are way many dudes out there willing to pay for "online" that would never turn into an in-person meet, so why would the girls bother?
Some girls have straight bat-shit crazy expectation like "passport ready travel" etc. Sure, let me get my private jet to your doorstep. Do they really think a man with that much wealth would bother with Seeking?
Geez man.
-
07-08-25 15:21 #15899Regular Member

Posts: 11Quality of 300 and below PPM SBs
Hey everyone,
I'm still relatively new to the sugar lifestyle, but I wanted to get a sense of how others here view the current PPM landscape, particularly when it comes to what different types of SBs typically expect or accept.
From my limited experience so far, I've noticed a pattern, primarily ATL: most women who are willing to settle for $300 PPM or less tend to fall into a few categories — high-volume daters, single moms in their 30's and above, or younger women who may not be conventionally attractive or seem mainly focused on quick cash with little attention to the overall experience or connection.
On the flip side, the more stunning or "Instagram-model type" girls I've interacted with tend to scoff at anything under $450- $500 PPM, with many asking for significantly more, and some not even entertaining PPM at all, preferring allowances or arrangement-based support.
I understand everyone's experience can vary a lot depending on expectations and the dynamics of the relationship, so I'm curious:
What's your experience been like in terms of the typical PPM rates vs. The quality and type of SB you've encountered?
Do you find the same correlation, or is it different for you?
Some sub-reddits call SDs offering anything less than 500 JOHN.
Looking forward to hearing your insights.
-
07-07-25 10:16 #15898Senior Member

Posts: 66Apollo. Slavic Princess
Has anyone met with Apollo? Curious to see if GPS or not.
I don't have the link to her profile but you've probably seen her pop up in your search results. 18-23 range. She is my type and we have common hobbies, so I sent a cheesy pick up line. Nothing NSFW. Got blocked immediately LOL. To be fair, my profile was blank, but other girls were cool with it and they bring it up after a few exchanges instead of blocking outright. Gave me GPS vibes. Maybe I dodged a bullet there.
If you have experience with Slavic girls, you know they can drain your balls and wallet proportionately LOL. I was willing to take the risk but well.
-
07-07-25 00:03 #15897Senior Member

Posts: 3337YK, I spend some time / effort on every POT and SB trying to track down their personal info. I've gotten pretty good at it. I have always felt it is not too useful dealing w / a girl, unless she gets your personal info and threatens to unmask you. You have mutually assured destruction. I just keep it in my back pocket, just in case.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
However, I can see a use for that now. Her name, her family's names, etc. If a girl did scam you, you could scare the crap out of her with a message that included some of the info that you know. Perhaps dissuade her from doing it to other guys (sort of taking one for the team). Personally, I've never been ripped off that way, so I haven't realized the utility of the personal info.
-
07-06-25 23:45 #15896Senior Member

Posts: 60Scammer
We constantly remind guys no money up front but here I am. Meet for smoothies Fri but she wasn't "prepared" for anything more. Said we'd meet at her place Sun. (Her hosting). Comms good all Sat. "Hey, let's go get pedi's" Sun am I had stuff to do, so offered to pay for hers. $and change for that and Uber. She offered to take that out of our ppm later that day. YESSS, I knooow. My instincts were there just chose to roll the dice.
Of course she ghosted. Blocked me on SA or deleted her profile. Went by Hannah for me but probably changes every couple weeks.
Current hair is straight with bangs. Claims to be a singer.
-
07-06-25 15:05 #15895Senior Member

Posts: 149Yes
Yes she responded. But then that message seemed like a copy paste generic message sent to others also!
Originally Posted by MilfHunter818
[View Original Post]
Then I gave up but was curious if any one here might have had any luck.
-
07-06-25 14:55 #15894Senior Member

Posts: 95I've tried my best opening line that usually gets a laugh at least but nothing, sent two more messages and she's opened and read them but still nothing. Has she responded to you?
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 19:43 #15893Senior Member

Posts: 149Has anyone talked to her?
-
07-02-25 18:48 #15892Senior Member

Posts: 201She's been reviewed before but might have changed her name. If I remember correctly, she's ok. Not terrible but not great either.
Originally Posted by ReffingMan94
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 00:27 #15891Senior Member

Posts: 3337So, hey, since I am in southern California, I'd love to have info about your ex, see if I can connect w / her.
Originally Posted by BigPun
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 13:22 #15890Senior Member

Posts: 201This happened to me but it ended up turning out great. Ended up getting together and hitting it for free, she would call and just want a quick fuck. She found a dude she started dating but we were still playing behind the scenes. Eventually she moved to LA. Ultimately it worked out great for me, I even got to play with one of her friends. I wouldn't assume it always goes bad. Not sure your specific situation but it could work out fine too.
Originally Posted by MatchesM
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 15:00 #15889Senior Member

Posts: 459I'm not sure if it changed but they used to be able to get premium if they had a college email address which I don't think is that hard to get around.
Originally Posted by BigGulps
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






