Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 17244
-
07-06-25 14:55 #15894Senior Member

Posts: 95I've tried my best opening line that usually gets a laugh at least but nothing, sent two more messages and she's opened and read them but still nothing. Has she responded to you?
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 19:43 #15893Senior Member

Posts: 149Has anyone talked to her?
-
07-02-25 18:48 #15892Senior Member

Posts: 201She's been reviewed before but might have changed her name. If I remember correctly, she's ok. Not terrible but not great either.
Originally Posted by ReffingMan94
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 00:27 #15891Senior Member

Posts: 3335So, hey, since I am in southern California, I'd love to have info about your ex, see if I can connect w / her.
Originally Posted by BigPun
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 13:22 #15890Senior Member

Posts: 201This happened to me but it ended up turning out great. Ended up getting together and hitting it for free, she would call and just want a quick fuck. She found a dude she started dating but we were still playing behind the scenes. Eventually she moved to LA. Ultimately it worked out great for me, I even got to play with one of her friends. I wouldn't assume it always goes bad. Not sure your specific situation but it could work out fine too.
Originally Posted by MatchesM
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 15:00 #15889Senior Member

Posts: 459I'm not sure if it changed but they used to be able to get premium if they had a college email address which I don't think is that hard to get around.
Originally Posted by BigGulps
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 08:22 #15888Senior Member

Posts: 149What does premium tag for women mean?
What does premium tag for women mean?
Originally Posted by BigGulps
[View Original Post]
Means they paid subscription? What benefits they get? They can initiate.
The conversation?
-
06-29-25 00:24 #15887Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
New SLN Girl Nicole 28, Discreet baby like it a bit rough, BBFS with proof, likes giving / receiving head.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/caycay141/
-
06-28-25 14:43 #15886Senior Member

Posts: 533When any of them give me the "my last arrangement was "higher than a giraffe's ass", we saw each other twice a month. I ask them why they'd be looking for a lower replacement. Then tell them 3 x300 is more than 600 once a month.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 14:39 #15885Senior Member

Posts: 533I've found most of them with the Premium tag are scammers of some sort. Likely Chinese that don't understand Premium for women means nothing. They get as many messages with a regular account without paying for shit.
Originally Posted by BigGulps
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 14:39 #15884Senior Member

Posts: 1302As usual, she's lying
Remember: this is always a lie. ALWAYS. When they say "I had an online only arrangement that was <insert stupid amount here per week>" what they really mean is "I heard on tiktok this instamodel influencer gets 400 per week so I can to".
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
Think about it logically. Why would a guy pay her 400 a week for "online only" when OnlyF*ns exists? Like who fucking does that? Even if you had unlimited funds, you could just go to OF and subscribe to some local hottie for $10-$20 a month for the exact same thing.
People lie. People ESPECIALLY lie about money.
-
06-28-25 12:59 #15883Regular Member

Posts: 3Premium tag
Are women on seeking with a Premium label more likely to be more towards the Professional side of things?
-
06-27-25 08:57 #15882Senior Member

Posts: 95Blair -scammer
If you talk to her she will give you her snap which has her real name. After a few weeks of talking, she tried to scam me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-46f668f559da
-
06-27-25 07:04 #15881Senior Member

Posts: 106Oops that was supposed to be $$ But yea I'm going to give her a cooling off period and if she doesn't fall back. I'm going to pass her off.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 06:50 #15880Senior Member

Posts: 149Happy to take her off your plate!
How old is she? How long you guys have been seeing each other?
Originally Posted by MatchesM
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



