Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 13347
-
07-12-25 10:13 #12567Regular Member

Posts: 13Roman
Can anyone confirm if Roman moved?
-
07-12-25 08:41 #12566Regular Member

Posts: 13Roman
Can anyone confirm if Roman has moved?
-
07-11-25 09:42 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 122Sunshine Massage
Was in Riverview and paid a visit early afternoon. Greeted by Anna since Nancy wasn't available. She did a LEO check by asking if needed to use the restroom and pressed and felt on my bladder. This place gives good massages with L1 finish. Opted for 45 minutes this time. Anna was flirty from the start and rubbed her body over mine as I laid face down. They wear tight scrubs which hug around their bodies nicely. She talked me into a soft rub and within two minutes she started rubbing my taint and playing with junior. I knew there was going to be no massage as she kept pulling on junior. Asked if I could flip, which she excitedly wanted. Popped once within the first 10 minutes. She wouldn't stop even after I popped. She likes a messy finish. The next 20 minutes included some GFE as she laid with me, cuddling and allowed small pecks on the lips. She allowed me to roam her body the entire time. She's about mid-late thirties, somewhat cute, decent booty and legs and natural B's. She loves her nipples played with and she was getting excited. Told me she couldn't take it any further as I tried. I was still hard the entire time and she got up and offered round 2. Popped all over her arm and we enjoyed some laughs. Cleaned me up well and finished with some final light rubs. 75 pesos for the massage and another 50 pesos for the tip. Left a happy man.
-
07-08-25 08:35 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 305April
I believe he is referring to April at anytimeoasis. She's on their website and there are a number of reviews of her in the St. Petersburg / Aromatherapy thread.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerV
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 16:39 #12563Banned Member

Posts: 141Any contact info or location?
Originally Posted by IMissTaho
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 23:51 #12562Senior Member

Posts: 35Need Help
Hey all. I have been out of the game for a bit. Was hoping someone could give me an update looking to get back in. Is there anything in the Oldsmar area worth while? I am looking for at least L2 service.
I will be in that area on Wed night and looking for a little relief. Thanks for any info I will be sure to post report after.
Thanks,
Aging.
-
07-04-25 19:24 #12561Senior Member

Posts: 48House fee, + Mario coins 140-160 for FS 1 hr.
Originally Posted by Los3200
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 16:16 #12560Regular Member

Posts: 5What do you guys normally pay? I'm new to the "hobby' and I assumed $$ on top of the $80 was normal.
Originally Posted by Switchitter
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 00:06 #12559Regular Member

Posts: 23She's such a pain in the ass. Wasted so much of my time.
Originally Posted by IMissTaho
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 19:35 #12558Senior Member

Posts: 41Coco
I had a wonderful dream about a week ago. I was finally able to make it to Roman Holiday. I entered and was greeted by Coco. This was the first time I had a session with her. I paid for a 30-minute service which was $60. She led me to the room and told me to get comfortable. I completely stripped down and laid down on the table. Just as I laid down, she re-entered. She started with a halfway decent massage. As she came to my side, I started to feel up her legs and ass to let her know what I was interested in. On the flip she quietly asked with motions if I wanted a BJ. I told her I wanted it all. She asked how much, and I thought I went low on tip, but she accepted right away (1. 4). Next time I will go lower to see if I can get it cheaper. She does not allow DATY. I got on top of her and put her legs up on my shoulders to maximize depth. We went like 5 minutes in that position then she sat on the side of the table with her feet on the table. I stood up and entered her hole until climax. All in all, it was a great visit and definitely going back. All in total it was $$.
-
07-03-25 16:51 #12557Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks, but you're going to need to put some spaces in your URL so the filter doesn't censor it.
Originally Posted by Bachatero
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 06:46 #12556Senior Member

Posts: 189Arrests link
https://*********************/
There's a drop-down for county & another drop-down for charge.
Originally Posted by Fabio421
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 05:40 #12555Senior Member

Posts: 70Outcalls?
Just curious if any of the AMPs of the Asian persuasion offered outcall services?
Thanks for any help the community can provide. .
-
06-25-25 10:00 #12554Senior Member

Posts: 65AMP Busts
Looking at the HCSO site, they grabbed one person each at a place in Tampa, So Healthy, Cherry Blossom, Red Apple.
Originally Posted by Bachatero
[View Original Post]
The one from RA looks like Tina, she was busted for the same three years ago (only one who consistently offers FS). RA never closed or missed a beat. Not saying this doesn't have anything to do with it but if so, why relocate to a place that got busted as well? I'm telling you, a little unnerving to walk in/out of that place when families are enjoying ice cream in the outdoor area right next to RA entrance, lol
-
06-25-25 09:17 #12553Senior Member

Posts: 544AMP busts 6/9
One of those was a South American lady operating out of a south Tampa apartment. The other 3 were some c-tier AMPs at best. TPD did some street sweeps too.
I would not be surprised to see another press conference soon. Though, they've only had 3 or 4 solicitation (buyer) arrests this month. Last June, they did almost 100.
If you find yourself headed to a new hotel to meet somebody new, best to check the days arrest reports first.
Originally Posted by Bachatero
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





