Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 18560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17090

    Sakura lineup

    Any info on the new lineup at Sakura? I am looking to drive that way sometime next week so any information would be helpful. Thanks.

  2. #17089

    Zen

    Are you talking the old one in Amelia or newly advertised one in Batavia?

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I messaged the number. They replied with the address, and I replied. Nothing there.

  3. #17088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldSilver  [View Original Post]
    I drove past what was supposed to be Zen Spa per the address in STG. Not there. Nothing close to an AMP Don't waste your time looking. The daily phone number changes in STG should have been a good tip off that it wasn't legit.
    I messaged the number. They replied with the address, and I replied. Nothing there.

  4. #17087

    Zen Spa

    I drove past what was supposed to be Zen Spa per the address in STG. Not there. Nothing close to an AMP Don't waste your time looking. The daily phone number changes in STG should have been a good tip off that it wasn't legit.

  5. #17086
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #17085

    Finally

    A new place that gets mentioned. I would not have guessed it would be in Shelbyville but so be it. Hope they stay off the radar for a while but flourish. We need more new places worth visiting.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyHobbist  [View Original Post]
    Was out around Shelbyville a few weeks ago. Stopped off at New D Spa. Well worth the time and money! 70 for the house and tipped $40. Amy was the masseuse and her skill set was above what is in Cincinnati. Not 100% GFE but the body and oral made up for that. Language barrier is a bit of an issue. I had a hard time understanding her pronunciation of Italy! If you happen to be going up I74 it would be a good side track stop!

  7. #17084

    License plate

    Good thing not to upload a license plate. I'm not so sure that's a good idea. You may be identifying someone that doesn't want to be identified.

    The Sakura restaurant you speak of is indeed in Sharonville. Little plaza next to Kroger gas station I believe or at least in that area.

    But quoting it to post it again instead of reporting it is a good idea?

    A2

  8. #17083

    Definitely

    Yes, that's definitely Daisy. I feel terrible for them, they are so nice. Haven't been since Butler County kinda heated up, but I hope that guy gets some karmic justice in the slam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Daisy massage? Hope the guy rots in hell and the ladies can heal soon.

    Ob.

  9. #17082

    Road tripped

    Was out around Shelbyville a few weeks ago. Stopped off at New D Spa. Well worth the time and money! 70 for the house and tipped $40. Amy was the masseuse and her skill set was above what is in Cincinnati. Not 100% GFE but the body and oral made up for that. Language barrier is a bit of an issue. I had a hard time understanding her pronunciation of Italy! If you happen to be going up I74 it would be a good side track stop!

  10. #17081

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyD2  [View Original Post]
    Not any more. That room was turned into a basic massage room.
    Quote Originally Posted by SquartingCat  [View Original Post]
    If you have been here before, you know the accommodations are not impressive but they are passable. I did call ahead to reserve the time. A good table shower. I always feel like you get the vibe of the session from the table shower
    Considering Sakura is a high-volume establishment where time is money, the review mentioning a table shower seems odd. After searching posts from the past two years, couldn't find a single reference to a table shower experience at Sakura.

  11. #17080
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Table shower at Sakura?
    Not any more. That room was turned into a basic massage room.

  12. #17079

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to hear from those of you who have seen the current lineup. How is looking fellas?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    You will find what you seek.
    Lineup changes July 1 with 3 girls leaving and 3 new girls joining Mimi. As CE said. Just go.

  13. #17078
    Quote Originally Posted by TehHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiffany this week. If you like spinners, she's for you. Usual fun times.
    Return trip today. She's still there and just as tiny and fun.

  14. #17077

    Cherry blossom tree/ Lavender Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    There are Sakura restaurants in many cities. Doubtful that it has anything to do with the massage business.
    Sakura is Japanese for a flowering cherry blossom tree.

    TOFTT and gave formerly Yules now Lavender Lane a try. Not a good experience. No extras. No extras at Yules either but at least she was charming and sweet. Never a “tease” like we all want but she could be silly. Little pat or smack on the butt when you joked with her and so forth. Today was not only a disappointing experience for a monger but the massage wasn’t great either zero conversation draped 100% of the time. Honestly couldn’t leave fast enough. Will not return YMMV

    BM

  15. #17076

    Just go

    You will find what you seek.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy  [View Original Post]
    Back at the end of May, Interex2 posted the most awesome report (see attached) about the girl's of Sakura, giving you a an awesome menu of different attributes. I'd love to hear from those of you who have seen the current lineup. I'm very interested in who is closest on GFE and / or pornstar experience, and who DFK's and how well.

    I don't get down to Cincy often enough to keep up with the changing lineups, but I always visit Sakura when I'm down there if I can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape