Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30272

    Lexi in Boro

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Important note on this provider. Hispanic and White men. Hooked up with her in M'Boro at a hotel incall. Comms were good, prices are a good deal, pics are close but older, big boobies. She's a sweet lady, service was good, and I left happy. She takes down her ad when she leaves town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/189562069
    No DATY?

    What a shame she has a very tasty looking pussy.

  2. #30271

    Using this review in her ad now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Let me start by saying I'm not big on BBBJ, but rather prefer the penetration side of pleasure. There's only a few If not maybe 1 or 2 providers that makes makes me finish from just a BBBJCIM session. This was the BEST BBBJCIM session I have ever had and I'm not a fan of just BBBJCIM visits. I have seen her post before and tried to visit, but schedule just didn't aligned at the time. Tonight I hit her up and went out on a whim and just wanted to try something different. Through our text one of the option on the menu she listed is what got my attention "Bbj special deepthroat face fuck cum down throat". A little odd that one of her question is "is your cock big?" and requested a picture since on her ad she listed she likes them big. I told her I was average than I got address for location so I guess its not required LOL. If you look at her ad you can see she doesn't show her eyes as she got them blanked out. You can tell she has a nice body for sure from the picture so I knew it was good enough at least in the beginning prior to reaching out to her. No BS straight to business after I sent pic she sent the menu option and address. This time was at a private residence (last time I texted her the location was at a high end hotel). I made it to location and maybe waited 10 minutes before I got apartment number to walk up. She said not to knock but to text once I'm at the door so at this point I figured she's not alone. A young sexy ass Latina with big tits and nice ass no older than mid 20's open the door in a see through light blue nightgown. She walked me to her room and it was straight to business. She has a chair that she ask me to sit in and told me to remove all my cloths cause it will get messy. Apart of me was thinking this could be an average BBBJ and I probably won't finish man was I wrong! She started with a hot rag and wipe me down and got to sucking! This wasn't a jerky, or slow and boring BBBJ. She did everything I never experienced from a BJ. Throat, tongue, combination of shit I don't even know how to describe, but damn she was very sensational about it and it was the sloppiest mouth I have ever experienced. A few minutes in she took her phone out and hand it to me and told me to record it. It threw me off guard, but I'm not going to say no to that! I felt like I could of recorded the whole session, but within a few minutes I put it down cause it was a distraction and I wanted to enjoy it in the moment. I tried to grab her by the head to fuck her throat, but her hand gesture told me other wise not to. I tried it a few times and she got feisty and told me stop grabbing her by the head so a bit disappointed that's not exactly what she intended on her menu, but she was working it better than I could or anyone ever so I just let her do the work so I can't complain cause it felt amazing every single stroke of that mouth.

    Once I got close I exploded a huge load down her throat without warning lol (cause those are the best) and that cause her to exit my cock while gagging for air with me still cumming all over it was the best unload I had in a long time. She got me a rag to clean up and when I stood up from the chair my whole lower mid section was just drench in saliva. She was not joking it definitely got messy. That was a pretty unique experience, and I will be definitely be seeing her again and unload deep down that sloppy throat. It seem she doesn't post often.

    YMMV.

    Pictures attached are pics on her incase her ad disappear.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/188549085

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6296292407

    I got a letter asking to have this review deleted because she was threatening to blackmail the author. We have never, nor will we ever remove content because a sex worker or pimp threatens one of our members. Instead we do the opposite, I bumped the review to the top with this warning so none of the rest of you call her and to let her know that threats give her the opposite of what she wants.

    This is directly to the prostitute in question, as long as you keep issuing threats this review will stay at the top of this thread. If you actually go through with it I'll make a banner with your photos and put it on every page of the forum. That's a promise.

    A2
    This ho is now using the original review in her ad. See link below.

    https://callescort.org/629-629-2407

  3. #30270

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX304  [View Original Post]
    The girl online with the name you mentioned has the same pics but she apparently is not in the hobby.
    Oh no, I meant to say this is probably fake. I've been following her for years and at one time she was in the hobby but she makes enough on OF she probably doesn't do it anymore. I missed out.

  4. #30269
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the pics are Melody Par. Not sure if I can put her full name. But she's one of my favorites. Look her up on Twitter / x.
    The girl online with the name you mentioned has the same pics but she apparently is not in the hobby.

  5. #30268

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the pics are Melody Par. Not sure if I can put her full name. But she's one of my favorites. Look her up on Twitter / x.
    Yes sir, fake pictures. Prices TGTBT and asking for deposit. Moving on.

  6. #30267

    Melody P

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the pics are Melody Par. Not sure if I can put her full name. But she's one of my favorites. Look her up on Twitter / x.

  7. #30266

    Legit


  8. #30265

    Lexi in Murfreesboro

    Important note on this provider. Hispanic and White men. Hooked up with her in M'Boro at a hotel incall. Comms were good, prices are a good deal, pics are close but older, big boobies. She's a sweet lady, service was good, and I left happy. She takes down her ad when she leaves town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/189562069
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d3d061180ecbe05bce9cbb6c89686fb6_f.jpg‎  

  9. #30264

    Mina Luxx

    Anyone happen to catch pornstar Mina Luxx while she was in town? Was in town taking bookings for a few days. Just left. I was out of town or else I'd have jumped at the chance.

  10. #30263

    Damn, she's hot

    Quote Originally Posted by MosoundGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/583433258905

    Throwing this out there with my fingers crossed! Has anyone has any experience with this lovely lady?
    Love that body type! Let us know how it goes.

  11. #30262

    Very interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/583433258905

    Throwing this out there with my fingers crossed! Has anyone has any experience with this lovely lady?

  12. #30261

    Young snow bunny Tori

    Short petite young snow bunny with a nice little phat ass on her. Commutation is a hit or miss and can be a pain in the ass to get a hold of. I've seen her twice now only for a qv.

    She's open to multiple position, but so far I go for doggy cause it's an amazing view, and she takes a pounding like a pro. All covered service only.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/189505309

  13. #30260

    Just a reminder to stay away

    Send this one and her gang packing. Don't fall for the airbrushed pics and 'last call' crap; dream with someone worth your time and effort. This is not a woman you want to visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/882712428207

    Hardly.

  14. #30259

    Ava blue

    Went to see Ava blue and must say a bit disappointed. She was not thick or a pawg, and maybe she was at one point in her photos when she carried more weight.

    Got to room and within less than a min she said we have to hurry that she has 3 people who showed up and is waiting (and probably why I waited at least 10-15 minutes til I got room number). She than gave me a squirt of hand sanitizer and said don't touch anything else or I will have to use more. Germaphobe? I already knew there was no head prior to visit so on goes the cover while being very limp she said hurry and laid back and spread her legs. I said to do doggy and she said that would be extra. So I jacked myself off quickly to even get it up and stick it in. She kept her entire hand on the condom and was afraid of it coming off. I tried to play with her breast and she push my hands away and said that's extra also. I got fed up and out of the blue I said BBFS for extra 40 I'll be done quickly. To my surprise she said yes so I gave her the extra 40 and fucked her fast so I can just be done. After we got done she even rush me to put my cloths on to get out and offer me more hand sanitizer LOL. She makes no sense she's a germaphobe, but than willing to do BBFS. Just wanted to report if you guys are wondering YMMV as always, but I will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/189533266
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1884.jpg‎  

  15. #30258

    Rain. Not the MILF Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by TsBooker18  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her last week. I asked her to send me a very specific selfie and all I can say is she looked older and quite a bit heavier that the pics in her ad. As far as texting she is a sweet lady, but based on her selfie, I did not go see her.
    Sadly I didn't see this post until after I made a visit. She goes by Rain (not to be confused with the MILF Rain that used to be over in Bellevue), but she doesn't include her name in her ads. Her ads normally include "funday" and phone number ending in 2452. She's in a not great apt complex in Madison. Was there during the day; wouldn't want to be there at night. She was very sweet over text and in person, but like the previous poster mentions, she doesn't match the pics at all. If the pics are her, it was several years and several (many) pounds ago. Demons were probably there, but not overly obvious. Since I had invested the time to get there, figured might as well, so still had fun. Apt was heavy with cigarette smoke, so be aware. She offers BB for an upgrade. Yea, no, I didn't partake. Did a quick visit and got out. She was nice / sweet, had fun, but would not repeat given pics are not representative at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/735218462567

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape