Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 59496
-
07-06-25 18:35 #57276Regular Member

Posts: 2Adore
They closed some time around January. Don't know where the girls went either, but let me know if you find Dora. She knew how to treat a guy right.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 17:10 #57275Senior Member

Posts: 54Massage info? Jonesboro area
I'm going to be in the Jonesboro area and saw there were two parlors nearby. One next to a Tacobell and the others on a strip nearby. Anyone have info on either? I saw a review back in December for the one near the tbell on rubmaps but can't see since they keep changing their payment policy every so often.
-
07-06-25 16:09 #57274Senior Member

Posts: 386Adore
Stopped by Adore this morning only to find it's empty. Reached out to the Owner. Haven't heard back as of yet.
-
07-06-25 12:07 #57273Regular Member

Posts: 10Canton / Woodstock
Is there anywhere left in the Canton / Woodstock area where happiness can be found?
-
07-05-25 20:16 #57272Senior Member

Posts: 28Oh no, this was 7 at perimeter.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 18:37 #57271Senior Member

Posts: 2351Oh my, how things have changed. My last visit to Seven in Cartersville was probably 2+years ago and I had one hell of a session with Sunny, she's now long gone.
Originally Posted by Florida2469
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 18:19 #57270Senior Member

Posts: 34Surprised to read
You went to Seven in C'ville and got nothing? I guess h3 ll really is freezing over.
Originally Posted by Florida2469
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 18:01 #57269Senior Member

Posts: 289Personally I would never wait. Going 2nd on a back to back and may been 3rd or 4th in succession which would likely lead to a less than fresh and enthusiastic provider. But if you were that determined there's another place probably 5 miles away. 80 for hr then tips range from 120-160 depending on provider. Don't think you over paid. It's a game of hits and misses. But for me I believe it's alot todo with timing. Better luck next time thanks for report.
Originally Posted by FreezeFoster5
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 14:35 #57268Senior Member

Posts: 28That's interesting, I went there around 2 PM or so, didn't even get a tease, screw that place.
Originally Posted by FreezeFoster5
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 10:49 #57267Senior Member

Posts: 343Kelly
Same here!
Originally Posted by MmoshPit
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 20:41 #57266Regular Member

Posts: 1Kelly from old sunny day spa
Its been awhile. She's my all time favorite if anyone knows if she is still around please pm me.
-
07-03-25 18:14 #57265Regular Member

Posts: 3I haven't. I'm new to this site and struggled with the verification process at first.
Originally Posted by Prospector12
[View Original Post]
I visited 7 about two months ago. I was greeted by the mamasan, who asked me to wait in my car until someone came out, as they were all a bit busy. I had to wait for nearly 45 minutes then I heading back in. The house fee was $80. I didn't get a chance to choose or even see anyone beforehand because everyone was occupied. I was assigned to a lady, probably in her late 30's or early 40's, quite thick, with little to no English. She did tell me her name, but I don't remember it.
She gave me a robe and asked me to change. After I did, she returned and took me to the table shower. The shower was great, plenty of teasing and touching all over. Afterward, she dried me off and led me back to the room, and she asked me to lie down and began the massage. The massage was terrible, I didn't enjoy it and was just waiting for it to be over.
Then she moved on to the fun part, asking me what I wanted through signs. Communication was difficult. I asked for a CBJ, and she quoted 140. After some bargaining, we settled on 100.
She removed just her top. It was a saggy 34 DD I believe. The BJ itself was pretty good, but she kept asking to switch to a HJ every minute or so, which was a bit distracting.
I was left with a 10 $ bill in my pocket and I gave that too.
Overall, it was a decent first experience, although I feel like I overpaid, I don't know for sure. I spent 190 in total.
-
07-03-25 17:20 #57264Senior Member

Posts: 113Yes. Same cast and raw play is on the menu.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 13:36 #57263Senior Member

Posts: 289Have you posted a review of your visit to 7. Name looks activities and amount spent would get a discussion going.
Originally Posted by FreezeFoster5
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 09:25 #57262Senior Member

Posts: 343Rtff
RTFF and post some experiences. Build some cred first. And you didn't even offer the same info you are requesting.
Jag.
Originally Posted by FreezeFoster5
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






