Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57263
    That's interesting, I went there around 2 PM or so, didn't even get a tease, screw that place.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeFoster5  [View Original Post]
    I haven't. I'm new to this site and struggled with the verification process at first.

    I visited 7 about two months ago. I was greeted by the mamasan, who asked me to wait in my car until someone came out, as they were all a bit busy. I had to wait for nearly 45 minutes then I heading back in. The house fee was $80. I didn't get a chance to choose or even see anyone beforehand because everyone was occupied. I was assigned to a lady, probably in her late 30's or early 40's, quite thick, with little to no English. She did tell me her name, but I don't remember it.

    She gave me a robe and asked me to change. After I did, she returned and took me to the table shower. The shower was great, plenty of teasing and touching all over. Afterward, she dried me off and led me back to the room, and she asked me to lie down and began the massage. The massage was terrible, I didn't enjoy it and was just waiting for it to be over.

    Then she moved on to the fun part, asking me what I wanted through signs. Communication was difficult. I asked for a CBJ, and she quoted 140. After some bargaining, we settled on 100..

  2. #57262

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by MmoshPit  [View Original Post]
    Its been awhile. She's my all time favorite if anyone knows if she is still around please pm me.
    Same here!

  3. #57261

    Kelly from old sunny day spa

    Its been awhile. She's my all time favorite if anyone knows if she is still around please pm me.

  4. #57260
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    Have you posted a review of your visit to 7. Name looks activities and amount spent would get a discussion going.
    I haven't. I'm new to this site and struggled with the verification process at first.

    I visited 7 about two months ago. I was greeted by the mamasan, who asked me to wait in my car until someone came out, as they were all a bit busy. I had to wait for nearly 45 minutes then I heading back in. The house fee was $80. I didn't get a chance to choose or even see anyone beforehand because everyone was occupied. I was assigned to a lady, probably in her late 30's or early 40's, quite thick, with little to no English. She did tell me her name, but I don't remember it.

    She gave me a robe and asked me to change. After I did, she returned and took me to the table shower. The shower was great, plenty of teasing and touching all over. Afterward, she dried me off and led me back to the room, and she asked me to lie down and began the massage. The massage was terrible, I didn't enjoy it and was just waiting for it to be over.

    Then she moved on to the fun part, asking me what I wanted through signs. Communication was difficult. I asked for a CBJ, and she quoted 140. After some bargaining, we settled on 100.

    She removed just her top. It was a saggy 34 DD I believe. The BJ itself was pretty good, but she kept asking to switch to a HJ every minute or so, which was a bit distracting.

    I was left with a 10 $ bill in my pocket and I gave that too.

    Overall, it was a decent first experience, although I feel like I overpaid, I don't know for sure. I spent 190 in total.

  5. #57259
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried origin wellness massage in duluth?
    Yes. Same cast and raw play is on the menu.

  6. #57258
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeFoster5  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've been in Atlanta for a while now but just recently visited my first massage spa, Seven Healing Spa, mainly because of the reviews I saw here. It was a decent experience, but I believe I was looted.

    Since I'm pretty new to this whole scene and don't really know any other places, I'd really appreciate some solid recommendations. If you're a regular or have tried a bunch of spots around here, could you drop your top picks?

    Would be super helpful if you could also include as much detail as possible, things like $$, services offered, and anything else worth knowing. It'd really help people like me avoid going through the whole forum and end up deciding a bad place.
    Have you posted a review of your visit to 7. Name looks activities and amount spent would get a discussion going.

  7. #57257

    Rtff

    RTFF and post some experiences. Build some cred first. And you didn't even offer the same info you are requesting.

    Jag.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeFoster5  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've been in Atlanta for a while now but just recently visited my first massage spa, Seven Healing Spa, mainly because of the reviews I saw here.

    It was a decent experience, but I believe I was looted.

    Since I'm pretty new to this whole scene and don't really know any other places, I'd really appreciate some solid recommendations. If you're a regular or have tried a bunch of spots around here, could you drop your top picks?

    Would be super helpful if you could also include as much detail as possible like $$, services offered, and anything else worth knowing.

    It'd really help people like me avoid going through the whole forum and decide where to go.

    Appreciate any input!

  8. #57256
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried origin wellness massage in duluth?
    Many a practicing catholics have passed through.

  9. #57255

    New to the Massage Scene, Looking for Recommendations

    Hey guys,

    I've been in Atlanta for a while now but just recently visited my first massage spa, Seven Healing Spa, mainly because of the reviews I saw here. It was a decent experience, but I believe I was looted.

    Since I'm pretty new to this whole scene and don't really know any other places, I'd really appreciate some solid recommendations. If you're a regular or have tried a bunch of spots around here, could you drop your top picks?

    Would be super helpful if you could also include as much detail as possible, things like $$, services offered, and anything else worth knowing. It'd really help people like me avoid going through the whole forum and end up deciding a bad place.

    Appreciate any input!

  10. #57254

    New to the Massage Scene, looking for recommendations

    Hey guys,

    I've been in Atlanta for a while now but just recently visited my first massage spa, Seven Healing Spa, mainly because of the reviews I saw here.

    It was a decent experience, but I believe I was looted.

    Since I'm pretty new to this whole scene and don't really know any other places, I'd really appreciate some solid recommendations. If you're a regular or have tried a bunch of spots around here, could you drop your top picks?

    Would be super helpful if you could also include as much detail as possible like $$, services offered, and anything else worth knowing.

    It'd really help people like me avoid going through the whole forum and decide where to go.

    Appreciate any input!

  11. #57253

    Origin

    Anyone tried origin wellness massage in duluth?

  12. #57252
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited omi. It just opened up. I walked in and see who was working to see if any hot girls worked there. I only saw Angela she was cute but I didn't have time to stay. $60 for 1 hr.
    I went and got a very covered and very legit massage from a lady who had the sharpest elbows on earth. It was $60 for the hour and left a $20 tip.

  13. #57251
    Quote Originally Posted by OutsideProof  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the providers, there might some room for fun.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DLYVgmXAJLk/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DLczZc_sEEy/
    Tempting but I think worth a try.

  14. #57250
    Looking at the providers, there might some room for fun.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DLYVgmXAJLk/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DLczZc_sEEy/

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    957 MLK drive suite a.

    Advertise on Craig's list 125 an hour.

    Anyone tried or heard anything.

  15. #57249
    Looking at the providers, there might some room for fun.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DLYVgmXAJLk/

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    957 MLK drive suite a.

    Advertise on Craig's list 125 an hour.

    Anyone tried or heard anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape