Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 296 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3637
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Jaycee seemed like one half provider and one half Mammasan. Like she'll fill in when everyone else is taken. Said it was her first day there. Fairly attractive Chinese.

    She complained immediately that $240.00 wasn't enough. I told her to let's see how it goes and she agreed. The table shower was decent, but she wanted extra for peeing on me.

    Some fair 69 back in the room where I left another $40.00, and I finished in the bag in mish. For an older provider (45?), she's got a very nice practiced pussy. She must do her Kegals regularly. I let her know that her constant attempts at renegotiation was ruining the mood. Finished my 45 minutes with a poor massage. Not rushed, but kinda. I complimented her acting abilities.

    It's distracting when the girl you're fucking is constantly looking at the monitor in the corner. This is a decent place, but they don't deserve Eastern rates because they don't deliver Eastern providers and service. I'll be back, but not repeat with her.
    Nice review.

    Agree about the monitor watchers. A couple counterpoints:

    1) My last late night visit to one place in PC, I'm pretty sure I'm the last customer for the night as they took me in 15 minutes before close, and as she puts me in the room after the TS, she looks at the monitor for a few seconds, so I look at the monitor, and there is some dude sitting on the curb outside the front door. In the dark. No cars there (I always park in a separate lot.) So I'm like, "Who's THAT dude?" and she's like " I dunno", and she opens the door and says something loudly to the other girl in Mandarin, and they shrug it off, probably a homeless guy.

    2) My most recent visit to Pink Rose in PC, got a surprise BBBJ from a provider who started with the cover on, then looked at the monitor (as if "is the coast clear? Then pulled the cover off and went BBBJ. THAT was a nice touch, even if it was for dramatic purposes only.

  2. #3636

    Jaycee at Stone

    Jaycee seemed like one half provider and one half Mammasan. Like she'll fill in when everyone else is taken. Said it was her first day there. Fairly attractive Chinese.

    She complained immediately that $240.00 wasn't enough. I told her to let's see how it goes and she agreed. The table shower was decent, but she wanted extra for peeing on me.

    Some fair 69 back in the room where I left another $40.00, and I finished in the bag in mish. For an older provider (45?), she's got a very nice practiced pussy. She must do her Kegals regularly. I let her know that her constant attempts at renegotiation was ruining the mood. Finished my 45 minutes with a poor massage. Not rushed, but kinda. I complimented her acting abilities.

    It's distracting when the girl you're fucking is constantly looking at the monitor in the corner. This is a decent place, but they don't deserve Eastern rates because they don't deliver Eastern providers and service. I'll be back, but not repeat with her.

  3. #3635
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSom  [View Original Post]
    You got to love a story with not only one but 2 happy endings. You make us proud!
    Yes sir, that is nice.

  4. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSom  [View Original Post]
    Do you think we could ever talk any of our AMP girls into trying these? They are supposed to be way more pleasant. And offer the same protection. I am sure the first time would be a little awkward trying to explain them to the girls. LOL.
    I have tried. She could not figure it out, I swear. They are very nice. May work if her English is good.

  5. #3633

    Double Pop

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Well done!
    You got to love a story with not only one but 2 happy endings. You make us proud!

  6. #3632

    Female Condom?? Any thoughts??

    Do you think we could ever talk any of our AMP girls into trying these? They are supposed to be way more pleasant. And offer the same protection. I am sure the first time would be a little awkward trying to explain them to the girls. LOL.

  7. #3631
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy2  [View Original Post]
    Rolled the dice and went here. Greeted by a mature woman wearing a light smock with at least three buttons undone in an enticing display of decolletage. Any more revealing and it would have been a nip slip. Decided on the hour. …….
    ……, "Sometimes it is nice to have a little fun even if I don't make the most money. " and proceeds to pull out her enhanced Ds….

    Maybe she wasn't the youngest or the hottest in town, …….
    One was intrigued to learn of these Enhanced D's at Leland. Also the comment of not the youngest or hottest in town often means less money out the door, such as described in his post. One rolled the dice as well & took a trip to Leland. He broke his own rule of never descending upon a parlor after 8 pm. In his experience, they are busier, often fatigued and have a tendency to up charge assuming one is in heat in the later hours.

    Anyways, on one's quest for a busty L1 massage and hoping to see this busty older woman answer the door with a light smock. He Was met by a 50 yr old (looked 40 yr) , long black hair, slender bodied and not busty by any means. She was cute. He asked for the other lady & made up a name. "Is miss Yuji working, who else is working?" but she insisted she was the only provider on duty. In his circumstances, he cannot AMP shop. If the AMP trigger is being pulled it's commitment or bailing out entirely. It was decided to carry through. He also broke another one of his major AMPs rules of not bringing exact change. He thinks she said her name was Emma. Massage was light touch to soft which is fine, on the flip. L1 was requested. They scoffed at the. 5 put down and they remembered they gave him back. 1 of change. "Ohh yu hav Chen dolla maw". Well yes but the top had to come down if she wanted that. She says just a little bit which is retarded. She ends up letting them all hang out which revealed some small enhanced B cups. Meh. But they did allow handling them. L1 was fine. Very typical, eventually in a hurry. He reminded her that he still has 10 minutes left and gave her suggestions. She followed directions displaying good technique at this point. All in all, good experience, expensive L1 for his standards but would not repeat.

    Anyone or the OP know busty mature ladies name?

  8. #3630

    What happened to Zen on S Trail?

    I made several visits to Zen off of STamiami trail over by Culver's several years ago. I got to know management and owners, and of course, the staff. But there were a bunch of reviews together for a few months, then Crickets. Is it still open or has anyone stopped in?

  9. #3629

    Eastern

    Eastern never lets you down; you know every visit is going to be great and today was no exception. Elsee is a spinner; can't weigh a hundred pounds. Perfect figure, cute, and a customer satisfaction attitude.

    Fun in the table shower; NURU and TUMA. Fussy about DATY, licking only, no sucking. Nice and tight, but couldn't finish with the cover today so finished with an excellent BBBJCIM. Massage was very nice and no rushing.

    They get $200.00 here (+$80.00 house) and are worth every penny. I'm about done going anywhere else, particularly after my Zhixiang disaster.

  10. #3628

    Zhixiang Spa

    Worst AMP experience ever. No name enters and tells me no full service unless we do it in the table shower because she's on her period. I'm skeptical, but give it a shot. It didn't work. No massage. I quit, went back to the room, requested a refund and she gave me back $90.00.

  11. #3627
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by StauggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into eastern and drew summer. Short petite with man made C cups prob late 30's to 40. Paid the $80 house fee and settled the standard tip in the room. Off to the table shower, par for the course B2 B BBBJ, DATO. At the end of the table shower an even smaller more petit girl came in named Elsa asked if I wanted two girls while she was washing herself after the last client. I declined. Back to the room for more BBBJ CG, RCG, standing Mish and doggy. Finished and got a nice massage afterwards. After the massage, I picked my head up on the bed and she pulled her breast out and put them back in my face. I stood up off the table and she started to stroke Junior and asked if I wanted to tip more for round two. Told her I didn't have enough and she asked how much I had. I literally had $20 left in my wallet. And she said she would give me another BBBJ for the $20. I laid back on the table and she gave me one of the most enthusiastic BBBJ's until I popped again..
    Well done!

  12. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by StauggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into eastern and drew summer. Short petite with man made C cups prob late 30's to 40. Paid the $80 house fee and settled the standard tip in the room. Off to the table shower, par for the course B2 B BBBJ, DATO. At the end of the table shower an even smaller more petit girl came in named Elsa asked if I wanted two girls while she was washing herself after the last client. I declined. Back to the room for more BBBJ CG, RCG, standing Mish and doggy. Finished and got a nice massage afterwards. After the massage, I picked my head up on the bed and she pulled her breast out and put them back in my face. I stood up off the table and she started to stroke Junior and asked if I wanted to tip more for round two. Told her I didn't have enough and she asked how much I had. I literally had $20 left in my wallet. And she said she would give me another BBBJ for the $20. I laid back on the table and she gave me one of the most enthusiastic BBBJ's until I popped again. Felt like I won the lottery going to buy a ticket later!.
    How much is the standard tip?

  13. #3625

    Eastern summer

    Stopped into eastern and drew summer. Short petite with man made C cups prob late 30's to 40. Paid the $80 house fee and settled the standard tip in the room. Off to the table shower, par for the course B2 B BBBJ, DATO. At the end of the table shower an even smaller more petit girl came in named Elsa asked if I wanted two girls while she was washing herself after the last client. I declined. Back to the room for more BBBJ CG, RCG, standing Mish and doggy. Finished and got a nice massage afterwards. After the massage, I picked my head up on the bed and she pulled her breast out and put them back in my face. I stood up off the table and she started to stroke Junior and asked if I wanted to tip more for round two. Told her I didn't have enough and she asked how much I had. I literally had $20 left in my wallet. And she said she would give me another BBBJ for the $20. I laid back on the table and she gave me one of the most enthusiastic BBBJ's until I popped again. Felt like I won the lottery going to buy a ticket later! 😂.

  14. #3624

    Stone

    Anyone have any information on the current lineup at Stone?

  15. #3623

    Leland

    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy2  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your fine town. Looking for a basic L1 shop in close proximity to Stone. I would go to Stone, except I have found L3 shops tend to cater to the L3 crowd and L1 customers are shunned for their low tips. What about Leland? Thanks.
    Rolled the dice and went here. Greeted by a mature woman wearing a light smock with at least three buttons undone in an enticing display of decolletage. Any more revealing and it would have been a nip slip. Decided on the hour. Massage was decent. I honestly expressed my enjoyment for the mood she was setting, and I think she honestly appreciated the compliment. On the flip, she asks if I wanted L1, and I said yes. She then paused and offered L2 for $. 5. I mentioned I only had $. 2, she was OK with that. She wanted the cash up front, and that is when I discovered only. 91 in my pocket. I apologize and she laughs a little and agrees to. 9 for CBJ. That sounded fair to me. She then says, "Sometimes it is nice to have a little fun even if I don't make the most money. " and proceeds to pull out her enhanced Ds. She grabs my hand and puts it on one of her now bare breasts, then leans over and gives me a sloppy CBJ worthy of a back alley SW. Some light massage after the cleanup and I left after my time was up feeling very relaxed.

    Then I found another $40 in a different pocket!

    Maybe she wasn't the youngest or the hottest in town, but I would visit again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape