Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 4426
-
07-04-25 13:59 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 44One was intrigued to learn of these Enhanced D's at Leland. Also the comment of not the youngest or hottest in town often means less money out the door, such as described in his post. One rolled the dice as well & took a trip to Leland. He broke his own rule of never descending upon a parlor after 8 pm. In his experience, they are busier, often fatigued and have a tendency to up charge assuming one is in heat in the later hours.
Originally Posted by Hairy2
[View Original Post]
Anyways, on one's quest for a busty L1 massage and hoping to see this busty older woman answer the door with a light smock. He Was met by a 50 yr old (looked 40 yr) , long black hair, slender bodied and not busty by any means. She was cute. He asked for the other lady & made up a name. "Is miss Yuji working, who else is working?" but she insisted she was the only provider on duty. In his circumstances, he cannot AMP shop. If the AMP trigger is being pulled it's commitment or bailing out entirely. It was decided to carry through. He also broke another one of his major AMPs rules of not bringing exact change. He thinks she said her name was Emma. Massage was light touch to soft which is fine, on the flip. L1 was requested. They scoffed at the. 5 put down and they remembered they gave him back. 1 of change. "Ohh yu hav Chen dolla maw". Well yes but the top had to come down if she wanted that. She says just a little bit which is retarded. She ends up letting them all hang out which revealed some small enhanced B cups. Meh. But they did allow handling them. L1 was fine. Very typical, eventually in a hurry. He reminded her that he still has 10 minutes left and gave her suggestions. She followed directions displaying good technique at this point. All in all, good experience, expensive L1 for his standards but would not repeat.
Anyone or the OP know busty mature ladies name?
-
07-04-25 13:49 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 219What happened to Zen on S Trail?
I made several visits to Zen off of STamiami trail over by Culver's several years ago. I got to know management and owners, and of course, the staff. But there were a bunch of reviews together for a few months, then Crickets. Is it still open or has anyone stopped in?
-
07-03-25 19:37 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 440Eastern
Eastern never lets you down; you know every visit is going to be great and today was no exception. Elsee is a spinner; can't weigh a hundred pounds. Perfect figure, cute, and a customer satisfaction attitude.
Fun in the table shower; NURU and TUMA. Fussy about DATY, licking only, no sucking. Nice and tight, but couldn't finish with the cover today so finished with an excellent BBBJCIM. Massage was very nice and no rushing.
They get $200.00 here (+$80.00 house) and are worth every penny. I'm about done going anywhere else, particularly after my Zhixiang disaster.
-
07-03-25 19:22 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 440Zhixiang Spa
Worst AMP experience ever. No name enters and tells me no full service unless we do it in the table shower because she's on her period. I'm skeptical, but give it a shot. It didn't work. No massage. I quit, went back to the room, requested a refund and she gave me back $90.00.
-
07-03-25 16:43 #3627Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Well done!
Originally Posted by StauggieDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 15:44 #3626Regular Member

Posts: 5How much is the standard tip?
Originally Posted by StauggieDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 14:36 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 75Eastern summer
Stopped into eastern and drew summer. Short petite with man made C cups prob late 30's to 40. Paid the $80 house fee and settled the standard tip in the room. Off to the table shower, par for the course B2 B BBBJ, DATO. At the end of the table shower an even smaller more petit girl came in named Elsa asked if I wanted two girls while she was washing herself after the last client. I declined. Back to the room for more BBBJ CG, RCG, standing Mish and doggy. Finished and got a nice massage afterwards. After the massage, I picked my head up on the bed and she pulled her breast out and put them back in my face. I stood up off the table and she started to stroke Junior and asked if I wanted to tip more for round two. Told her I didn't have enough and she asked how much I had. I literally had $20 left in my wallet. And she said she would give me another BBBJ for the $20. I laid back on the table and she gave me one of the most enthusiastic BBBJ's until I popped again. Felt like I won the lottery going to buy a ticket later! 😂.
-
07-01-25 11:07 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 158Stone
Anyone have any information on the current lineup at Stone?
-
06-27-25 15:42 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 168Leland
Rolled the dice and went here. Greeted by a mature woman wearing a light smock with at least three buttons undone in an enticing display of decolletage. Any more revealing and it would have been a nip slip. Decided on the hour. Massage was decent. I honestly expressed my enjoyment for the mood she was setting, and I think she honestly appreciated the compliment. On the flip, she asks if I wanted L1, and I said yes. She then paused and offered L2 for $. 5. I mentioned I only had $. 2, she was OK with that. She wanted the cash up front, and that is when I discovered only. 91 in my pocket. I apologize and she laughs a little and agrees to. 9 for CBJ. That sounded fair to me. She then says, "Sometimes it is nice to have a little fun even if I don't make the most money. " and proceeds to pull out her enhanced Ds. She grabs my hand and puts it on one of her now bare breasts, then leans over and gives me a sloppy CBJ worthy of a back alley SW. Some light massage after the cleanup and I left after my time was up feeling very relaxed.
Originally Posted by Hairy2
[View Original Post]
Then I found another $40 in a different pocket!
Maybe she wasn't the youngest or the hottest in town, but I would visit again.
-
06-27-25 15:11 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 168How?
Jeesh, how? Too aggressive on the PM? Teeth scrape little Johnny? Lance a boil on your back? Don't leave us hanging.
Originally Posted by RacingFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 16:50 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 135Changing a tire. I'll try this one.
Originally Posted by FullJack
[View Original Post]
I haven't been to Caring since they attracted the wrong *official* attention and I believe changed management. For about a year, they were amazing, the go-to place in Charlotte. I believe those days may be over, and I don't like to frequent places on the LEO radar.
Be careful.
-
06-25-25 19:00 #3620Regular Member

Posts: 19Emily at Eastern
After reading the reviews, I made the 90 minute drive to see Emily. Had an appointment, it was honored. Shown to room # 2, and she said she'd be right back. 10 (really) minutes later, she came back and brought me to the table shower. It was good. Not great. Some BBBJ, RJ, ETC. Back to the room, for more play. I'm a BBBJ fan. I was actually disappointed with hers. Very toothy, almost painful. Short FS session, then massage. Body was nice, face was good, but I'd rather see someone more experienced, and seasoned. I prefer a more sensual session.
-
06-25-25 17:06 #3619Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Emily at Eastern
The type of girl that you are describing that you like is exactly Emily and eastern. 20 something years old, tiny, and an absolute killer body and her kitty is tight tight tight! But she can handle some size. Good BBBJ, always good GFE with her, but she is most famous for her doggy style. And can take a serious fucking with no complaints. I have seen her probably 30-40 times over the past year in various different spas. One of the prettiest faces as well and good English.
Originally Posted by RavenousRick
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 10:19 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 123Current lineup at Eastern?
Will be in Sarasota beginning of next week and was wondering about the current lineup. I like tend towards GFE experiences and like them young (looking at least) and petite. Who should I ask for?
Thank you for the info.
Additional I visited Stone about a month ago and was happy, but not as much as I am always at Eastern. Stone just seemed more mechanical and Eastern has always been more GFE. YMMV as per usual.
-
06-24-25 21:11 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 44Another tactic in this situation is to imagine the process of changing a tire, to each their own! This was a great review, thanks for taking the time.
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
I never made it down to Caring last year where I heard a busty lady gave massages. I wonder if she is still there.
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
Natty even better, Thank you!
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




