Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38467

    Bekka

    Confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat64  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm is the Cheyenne Grimm the girl Bekka that has been known to do dash with mongers money?

  2. #38466

    I was thinking about trying her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/677739626930

    Set up a session with this young lass. Comms were decent and staying in a safe location. Got to the location, had to do some confirmation, and was sent room number.

    This may have been the most non-sensual experience in my 20 years of mongering. She open the door and I went in. We took care of business and told me her girlfriend was in the bathroom. We undresssd and she pointed to a pile of covers.

    She then turned around on all fours and started shaking her ass. No CBJ. Nothing. I shook my head and tried to get into it, but the interaction was so odd, it put me off of the mood. I then had her lay down hoping that would get the mood started. She then said "we are running out of time"..
    How long of a session did you book for? Does she still look like her photos?

  3. #38465

  4. #38464
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  5. #38463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Luxurious Boredom

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/677739626930

    Set up a session with this young lass. Comms were decent and staying in a safe location. Got to the location, had to do some confirmation, and was sent room number.

    This may have been the most non-sensual experience in my 20 years of mongering. She open the door and I went in. We took care of business and told me her girlfriend was in the bathroom. We undresssd and she pointed to a pile of covers.

    She then turned around on all fours and started shaking her ass. No CBJ. Nothing. I shook my head and tried to get into it, but the interaction was so odd, it put me off of the mood. I then had her lay down hoping that would get the mood started. She then said "we are running out of time".

    That was the mood killer. I got dressed and left.

    I would not recommend at all. But, YMMV.

  6. #38462

    Old School

    Does anybody know what happened to Cinderella / Cheyenne as well a Kashmir and Lady J? Man they were awesome back in the day.

  7. #38461

    Then don't go see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Have 17 posts each. Suspicious.
    I however am going to continue to bang the shit out of her.

  8. #38460

    In Jax?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Dani was in town yesterday and maybe today. Best to give her a call.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Is this Deepthroat Dani stationed in Daytona now?? Anyone mind sharing the digits??

  9. #38459

    Correction

    2 for 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. My dream consisted of ff and doggie, view from back is great! Safe incall and willing. Ask about her 3 for 1. As usual YMMV.
    .

  10. #38458

    Ravena

    I can confirm. My dream consisted of ff and doggie, view from back is great! Safe incall and willing. Ask about her 3 for 1. As usual YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Have 17 posts each. Suspicious.

  11. #38457

    Both of you

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of times in the last few weeks. Great comms, and on time. Overall a great time, will do anything you ask!
    Have 17 posts each. Suspicious.

  12. #38456

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Dani was in town yesterday and maybe today. Best to give her a call.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I wish I had gotten her number from you. I sent a DM.

  13. #38455

    Tatted Vixen

    I had the pleasure of visiting with Sandmann's UTR friend and yes it was indeed a pleasure. I was told she's got to feel comfortable and a certain connection if she's going to give head so I went in not knowing what I'd get out of it but thankfully I checked all off her boxes because she choked herself on me for as long as I wanted. 6/7 on the throat meter. She's got a great rack so I let her take a ride so I could see them bounce a bit and finished ramming her from behind as I was begged to do. Unfortunately I was too tired for round 2 but she wanted me to stick around if I could. She's super sweet and was very accommodating at a clean safe incall. I will definitely repeat as she was very eager to please and invited me back whenever so she could give even more of what I wanted. If you're a senior and think you're charming enough for this sweet treat I'll share contact.

    I'm thinking of going back for those 2 rounds of pleasure soon. She was very eager to make sure I enjoyed myself.

  14. #38454
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 368
    I sent her an email but didn't get any response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Dani was in town yesterday and maybe today. Best to give her a call.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  15. #38453

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Nothing worse then bait and switch.

    Thanks
    This girl is legit and frequently doubles with the chubbier girl, they are dating. Been around for a good while. As for Izzy, never heard of it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape